It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The End Feels Nigh.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Must admit with the political games going on lately i don't remember ever feeling this worried
that one of the factions does something monumentally stupid and trigger a nuclear responce
from someone.

its extra irritating personally because at home i have a reasonable chance of getting out and surviving
if i plan wisely however at work im less than a mile from heathrow airport ~LHR~ which im assured is a primary
for both russia and china and we have no access to live media at work so i could be assured i would be vaporised
before i even had time to register the flash if things went south! [sarcasm]comforting to know i have a stirling leader like May to ensure that wont happen /[sarcasm]

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Maybe you're just working up a good poop. LOL

I feel no different than before. Conflict comes and goes and it's going to something much more to start WW3.

edit on 16-4-2018 by KnightFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   

My apologies for my serious lack of reading comprehension skills ..

My bad...

Carry on..

Respectfully,
~meathead

edit on 16-4-2018 by Mike Stivic because: I am a meathead

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   

That's precisely how "they" want us to feel, doomed and helpless without them. Meanwhile, the daily genocide we call "industrialized means of production" delivers all the crap you folks clicked on Amazon regardless.

Have a box of tissues on your own tap!

You "scared" folks simply aint scared enough to lay off that lame WW3 fearmongering in the offering for a second. It's much, much, much worse. FckUshima style worse, with trippy triptychon installation of melted cores and all that. Ya know... the holy trinity nobody likes to talk about these days.
I wonder what the poor WW3 victims are going to do about that. They'll probably eat that funny looking fish nonetheless, and that wont be on all the nukes used in another useless war...

edit on 16-4-2018 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   

You're a pup. That was a daily reality during the Cold War.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike Stivic

I was referring to syria

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Yes, I realized that the second time I read your OP , I already apologized and redacted..

My bad

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   

The world will be fine. But it is time for the fall of the Great American Empire. The dominos are lined up, and the first ones are beginning to fall.

link   

edit on 4-16-2018 by wlasp because: double post

link   

edit on 4-16-2018 by wlasp because: double post

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   
It's smoke and mirrors. TPTB bring us close to the brink..scare the beejeezus out of everyone, but just for their own greedy corporate motives. They are too self serving to actually blow us all to kingdom come. And they need our blood, sweat, tears and taxes so they can keep on feeding at the trough.

Becoming aware of nuclear doom during the 80's was pretty terrifying. But now just as then we really don't have control of that " red button " If there is anyone crazy enough to push it the only good thing to come out of it is they are fecked too !

It's all about petro dollars...gas/oil..trade tariffs / sanctions and regime change. It matters not one iota who is in the puppet office....left/ right..black, white or orange...the real controllers are behind the curtain and we never get to see who "they" are.

I don't think they are going to blow us up any time soon. They are still feeding.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   

I've seen this someplace before ...

Ah, yes, the Reagan years!

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 11:34 PM
link   
The good thing to look forward to, is that whenever people try and fake world events to get the national population all worked up and demanding action, it always comes out in the end. Accomplices die off from natural causes; chains of command retire; new rivals appear on the scene. In the end those guilty will be all alone in the world. Like Winnie Mandela or Ceauscescu.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 11:54 PM
link   
You are all not old enough!

The Cuban Missile Crises!

That was an unscripted and very dangerous point in history.

There was a real immediate threat of an atomic holocaust that hung over the entire planet.

The stuff you are referring to is generally scripted for your entertainment and yes, to scare you silly.

The Cuban Missile Crises was the real deal.

P

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Heres what you do.

Buy 30 days of food. Dried beans and rice last forever if you store it right but you can do canned goods if you rotate.
Buy 30 days of water. 3 of those 32 packs of bottles will do
Buy yourself a shotgun. $350 will get you a Remington 870 or a Mossberg 500 and either of those are made well enough that they will outlast you. And some ammo.

Then forget about it.

You get maybe 80 years if your lucky and then thats it. Enjoy it. If you have family get things squared with them. Enjoy the people around you. And focus on them. The media only gets views if they make what they are selling sound important. And they have a worlds worth of bad news to pick and choose from to present it as the norm. Live isnt as bad as it seems on tv
Is there going to be some social upheaval or disaster in the future? Probably. Are you going to be able to do anything to stop it? Probably not. So do a little preparing so that when whatever is going to happen happens youll be better equipped, but dont focus on it. Honestly maybe you should try unplugging for a week. No news, no ATS, no forums, no facebook. Just focus on whats happening in real life in front of you and see if you are happier.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 04:13 AM
link   

So you were wrong in 2001 and you're wrong
now and that's a thread? Blah blah blah 911
with out the slightest inkling that the fear
you're experiencing is the objective? The first
thing I felt was betrayal at the site of what
clearly resembles a demolition. Then I felt
rage but never fear. Did you ever consider
what others were feeling? Not that I know
of. Now after tons of negative
remarks and threads relentlessly demonizing
any common sense questions regarding 911.
Without the slightest hint of understanding
to the other side of the coin? Now you want
us to understand what you're feeling?
You got some gaul Pal and I have to
admit I kinda admire that. Then again
I hope the fear causes paranoid delusions
and soiled BVDs.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

Well. That's what happens when you compare "Russian Aggressions" with the inside job of the century and it's lost GIANT KILLER tapes.
I must have missed the:

tons of negative remarks and threads relentlessly demonizing any common sense questions regarding 911

...from our OP, but it fits the pattern of official narratives and fearmongering. I haven't been active in 9/11 threads for quite some time now, but I'll probably never forget the Spanish Inquisition of our Patriot Actors.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 07:33 AM
link   
If the End feels near for you.....then use the seriousness of those feelings to intercede on our behalf...intercede...not because you feel more righteous than another...but because the burden of that knowledge is on you.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join