It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Germany's Echo Awards Presents Best Album Award To ‘Anti-Semitic’ Muslim Rappers

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lagomorphe

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy

He joined the army (especially his regiment) for international peacekeeping services...

Not to kill..

Urm...you've served as well, so you know that will not be his choice.
He chose... not me

You get my point though, I was a matelot, and taught to use an SA80 (nothing more health n safety risky than a sailor with a firearm lol), but I never expected to fire one in conflict. If I had to though, the choice would have been out of my hands...orders n all.

On-topic, orders n all ended up with people being gassed, and it will always be that way.
You seen the videos of Israeli soldiers laughing about sniping unarmed people over the border? Pretty bad, but no surprise. Your chain of command will allow you to dehumanise 'the enemy'.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: illuminnaughty

Yeah, right...and the Palestinians, along with Hamas don't harm unarmed Jews.

Palestinians Attempt to Bomb 1,000 Jewish Pilgrims Visiting Joseph’s Tomb, Judaism’s Third Holiest Site

www.breitbart.com...

Trigger much?

. I want to puke every time I hear the word holocaust, uttered by these creatures for they are surely not humans...
Gods chosen? This god must be a big asshole, for his chosen are nothing short of a festering pile of cr*p.

Hate much? Calling GOD "a big asshole"...Jews "creatures" and "a festering pile of cr*p." You sound like a disgruntled Muslim. YOUR attitude and HATRED against Jews is the reason why we SHOULD NOT forget about the HOLOCAUST. Hope you vomit your brains out.
edit on 4/16/2018 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/16/2018 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: shawmanfromny

It's music. It's art. It's expression.

Sometimes people express themselves in ways we may find odd or inappropriate, personally.

This is pretty tame compared to what you can hear in many forms of American music.

Yes. But they got a f***ing PRICE for it. On live tv. In front of a large crowd of heavy media-influencers.
There is no way this is justified, at least no way we can understand this.

BTW: several (at least two at this moment) other winners of Echo awards 2018 gave them back already.

I don't care what awards they have or have not won. The point remains that provocative content is nothing new in music/theater/arts and we should not be surprised or outraged about it anymore.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Even racist anti-Semitic assholes have a right to free speech.

You call this racist? These 2 rappers have more in common 2 with semites than 90% of Israels population who are as white as you and I. Polish and Russian refugees. Disgusting how you downplay every racial issue in your own country however when it comes to Jews you bend over and become one of those you criticize. Jew is not a a race, unless you believe Hitler, but merely a religious group. Could we please keep out the race card out of it? You know. The very same thing you acuse others for?
edit on 16-4-2018 by ErrorErrorError because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   

He joined the army (especially his regiment) for international peacekeeping services...

Not to kill..

Urm...you've served as well, so you know that will not be his choice.
He chose... not me

You get my point though, I was a matelot, and taught to use an SA80 (nothing more health n safety risky than a sailor with a firearm lol), but I never expected to fire one in conflict. If I had to though, the choice would have been out of my hands...orders n all.

On-topic, orders n all ended up with people being gassed, and it will always be that way.
You seen the videos of Israeli soldiers laughing about sniping unarmed people over the border? Pretty bad, but no surprise. Your chain of command will allow you to dehumanise 'the enemy'.

Y’a big girls blouse... an SA80!!!

I was suckling 9 mm SMGs and SLR 7.62s before your dad discovered Penthouse! Then I played with SA80s and kiddies lego stuff...

On a more serious note : I understand what you mean but in the many years I was in HM forces I never once laughed at those I had to unfortunately fire at.

Just relief...

Warmest

Lags
edit on 16-4-2018 by Lagomorphe because: Crap I am...

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   
call that music? i'll stick to zeppelin, yes (ssshhh they were brilliant), beatles, stones etc. this modern stuff doesn't float my boat, nor do associated right/wrongthink scandals like that addressed in the OP.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Lagomorphe

Haha you twat, one of my older brothers pisstakes the same, he did the Falklands.

Glad you never laughed mate, those vids are chilling of Israeli troops laughing at killing an unarmed person on the other side of the border.
And you've probably read my previous posts but for the record I'm with you, I'm sick of the Jews having the monopoly on genocide. Why the # do I have to remember? My ancestors fought those who gassed Jews, I don't need a #ing lesson that gassing innocent people is wrong, what rational person does?!

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   
There is a language problem here with the term anti-semetic. Many Muslims hate Jews but are hardly anti-Semetic, since Arab Muslims are themselves Semites. Hebrew, Arabic, Amheric and Aramaic are all Semitic languages, making the native speakers Semites. The term originally described the descendants of Shem, Noah's oldest son.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   

All I can say is that the fine art of art-philistines is lost on politicized clowns as well.

The pot calling the cattle black. I think we could all use some pot now, the cattle is black. Black! You read me? BLACK!

edit on 16-4-2018 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Meanwhile on the Israeli border....
Telegraph, fake news obv's

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   

I personally am sick and tired of having the Shoa pushed down our throats...

Time to get on with the future and stop being called anti semetic whenever pro people find an excuse to whinge and whine...

The FUTURE.... stop ramming the past down our throats...

Those who forget the past are doomed to repeat it though.

Sorry that history ruins your happy fun times.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope

It's music. It's art. It's expression.

Sometimes people express themselves in ways we may find odd or inappropriate, personally.

This is pretty tame compared to what you can hear in many forms of American music.

Yes. But they got a f***ing PRICE for it. On live tv. In front of a large crowd of heavy media-influencers.
There is no way this is justified, at least no way we can understand this.

BTW: several (at least two at this moment) other winners of Echo awards 2018 gave them back already.

I don't care what awards they have or have not won. The point remains that provocative content is nothing new in music/theater/arts and we should not be surprised or outraged about it anymore.

Impossible. The UK is making it very hard.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 03:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

Time to get on with the future and stop being called anti semetic whenever pro people find an excuse to whinge and whine...

Sorry pal but I disagree... but also agree too...

Quite a few of my family members sacrificed their lives for freedom during WW2 and those family members as well as all other people will never be forgotten.

My point is LOOK TOWARDS THE FUTURE and LESS of the « sniff sniff look at how we were treated  » discourse that happened over 70 years ago...

Time to yomp on for the future and stop being the victims all the time.

Warmest respects

Lags

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 03:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

Sorry pal but I disagree... but also agree too...

Quite a few of my family members sacrificed their lives for freedom during WW2 and those family members as well as all other people will never be forgotten.

My point is LOOK TOWARDS THE FUTURE and LESS of the « sniff sniff look at how we were treated  » discourse that happened over 70 years ago...

Warmest respects

Lags

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Massively agree

I've travelled around Cambodia, been to the killing fields, and yes it is chilling to think what people did to each other in recent times. But, Cambodians don't go banging on about it like they are still victims, they are positive and forward looking.
Jews on the other hand, you'd think they were a majority population in the UK the way they go on about the Nazi genocide and various remembrance stuff on TV every year. 270,000 Jews in the UK, out of a total population of 66 million.
No British people gassed them back in the day, just Germans and Austrians, so why the # should we have to remember their genocide any more than Rwanda, Bosnia, and Cambodia. It's a Jewish collective memory and if they want to wail and cry, good luck. I personally don't see their genocide as anymore important than all the other genocides since then.
I DON'T NEED A LESSON FROM HISTORY THAT GASSING PEOPLE IS WRONG. NO RATIONAL PERSON DOES.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Massively agree

I've travelled around Cambodia, been to the killing fields, and yes it is chilling to think what people did to each other in recent times. But, Cambodians don't go banging on about it like they are still victims, they are positive and forward looking.
Jews on the other hand, you'd think they were a majority population in the UK the way they go on about the Nazi genocide and various remembrance stuff on TV every year. 270,000 Jews in the UK, out of a total population of 66 million.
No British people gassed them back in the day, just Germans and Austrians, so why the # should we have to remember their genocide any more than Rwanda, Bosnia, and Cambodia. It's a Jewish collective memory and if they want to wail and cry, good luck. I personally don't see their genocide as anymore important than all the other genocides since then.
I DON'T NEED A LESSON FROM HISTORY THAT GASSING PEOPLE IS WRONG. NO RATIONAL PERSON DOES.

Exactly mate... In a nutshell...

I wonder how long our posts will stay up for telling the truth?

Kindest respects

Lags

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join