It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Little Sara's Rain [TRA2018]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Leesah-Wayn awoke with a start. The deep, reverberating sounds of the storm causing her to swirl with excitment. If she could speak, well, she wouldn't know what to say, but it would be full of animation and anticipation. The atmosphere surrounding her was electric. Bright bursts of light and energy sent her carelessly drifting through the misty world around her. She had only one destination and no worries that she would make it there on time.

Lass-Dahp was suddenly aware of an overwhelming plummeting sensation. He allowed the feeling to over come and empower his conciousness and blissfully continued on his journey. He did not know of how long this journey would last or where he would land but he was sure of his purpose.

Suddenly, an intense detonation sounds. A collision occurs and a barrage of deep rumbling echos throughout both of the tiny worlds of Leesah-Wayn and Lass-Dahp. They embrace each other, slowing melding into one single new entity. They were there together. Blissfully swirling. Carelessly plummeting.

Untill....

Little Sara skipped along the pebbled path, her mommy following close behind. The wind was blowing her hair around her face and she couldn't help but feel a little excited at the sound of thunder in the not so far away distance. Sara may be a little too young to fully grasp a lot of things in life, but she could sense the exhilaration in the air. Could feel the electricity.

A loud clap of thunder right above them caused her to come to a halt. She looked to the sky, arms outstretched beside her and spun around in a circle right as a single drop of rain landed on her nose.
Sara gasped and looked at her mommy.

Pointing to her nose, she said,
"Mama, a wayndahp!!!"

THE END

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Beautiful story. I would love to see that turned into a computer animation movie.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

That would be neat, wouldn't it? I imagine it would be silent, the only words spoken would be those of the little girls.

It's short and simple. Tanks for reading!

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 02:06 AM
link   
a reply to: PageLC14

That was ace. I could feel the storm you described it so well and the personification reminded me of some old cration stories.

Great read, thanks.

top topics

join