It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

11/11

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Im writing this post at 11:11... suprise suprise.

11 11 in all forms time, timer, stop watch, out and about i see this number all the time. Its been 3 weeks and i see it so much it has started bothering me... the last two days i have seen 11/11 in diffrent forms 18 times!!!! Yes 18 times in two days...

Anyone shed any light on this number...number sequence

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Ghostsinthefog

You're as much an authority on it as anyone else.

It's just cosmic trolling from the GFL

edit on 16-4-2018 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Ahh yes, the classic 1111 conspiracy is at it again......
I wouldn’t worry too much about this kind of thing. I wake up every morning at about 3 A.M. for some weird reason. Could be that a husband murdered his wife then tried to kill himself in my house. But most likely it is because my air ducts expand around that time. It is just the way I have my swamp cooler set up.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 12:51 AM
link   

The fallen ones want to recruit you into their army.

After accepting the codes, wake-up times will be 1's & 2's.

Then 11:23PM is a primary code.

Years later you will begin to get codes in dreams in the form of geometry

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Tell it to piss off?

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

They sure do a piss poor job of tempting me with worldly pleasures. Really, they aren't trying very hard and they could have me for dirt cheap

I don't think that's it.

edit on 16-4-2018 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

Ahh yes, the classic 1111 conspiracy is at it again......
I wouldn’t worry too much about this kind of thing. I wake up every morning at about 3 A.M. for some weird reason. Could be that a husband murdered his wife then tried to kill himself in my house. But most likely it is because my air ducts expand around that time. It is just the way I have my swamp cooler set up.

Creepily after posting this my house lost power. I have a clock outside and it never lost power but inside did. None of my animals are freaking out so I will brush this under the rug tonight. I did hear a loud bang outside though, most likely just a stray kitty or a dumb bird. I guess a cigar is in my future

edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I usually just shrug it off and embrace a moment of weird with a chuckle.
edit on 4/16/18 by GENERAL EYES because: grammar

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 01:10 AM
link   
read your op.
looked at the clock.
it's 08:08.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 03:27 AM
link   
For some reason I see "901" all the time.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Here's what Einstein said about coincidences: 'Coincidence is God's way of staying anonymous.'

And here's a whole heap of 'em, which form a conspiracy, about a girl who is possessed by an Angel, or a Grey, she's not quite sure. Her crush on Bill Maher has him all over it, and their crazy inlaws are the Illuminati. There's also a serious trail of bodies. mediapoetry.blogspot.com...

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 07:45 AM
link   

I see it in waves now not as frequently but when I tried to understand why I get more questions.

By best explanation is to think positive about what you want and don't think negative. Look up the laws of attraction and apply it to everytime you see 1111
edit on 16-4-2018 by JDmOKI because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I think its a message about "a" time. Possibly 2011 being significant.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I read it at 11:45.

Damn I missed it.

11:11 is when the angels look down on you.

I think it's more when you see the clock 100 times a day and notice it.

Angels be damned. stupid winger babies, the lot of 'em.

edit on 16-4-2018 by badw0lf because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   
as far as i know. 11:11 is a wakeup call. there is something you are supposed to notice. so pay attention to everything

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   

The Mayan calendar moves in cycles with the last cycle ending in December 2012. This has often been interpreted as the world will end on 21 December 2012, at 11:11 UTC.

timeanddate.com - How Does the Mayan Calendar Work?

Now, if you googles it, the Winter Solstice is listed as 11:12 UTC for 21/12/20012.

Don't believe the lie! 11:11 has meaning and significance. It is Universe saying, "Hola! Como estas?" Say, "Thanks for asking! Great!" Or not great, or blah, or how ever you are really feeling at that moment.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: yeh64y

Next to a highway?

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 05:13 AM
link   
I saw a creeepy creeepy. Was it god?????

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Not wanting to high jack your thread, however I do believe, if it keeps happening, then yes,
it means something......my story is, I wake up every early morning at 3:33 a.m,& late after noons, if I glance at the clock, it will be 3:33p.m....this is where it gets stranger: we lost 2 babies before our 3rd, so my 3rd child, is 1 of 3 of my boys, he was born at 3:33 a.m., on 3/21/2001=all 3's....he's also funny about the clock thing....he's got a weird attraction to 3:33????? Any thoughts????? Please?? FYI-hes 17 & going to college to be a Cosmo scientist....I've always said he's my alien cause he acts 80 since he was 6 til now, still wanting to wear suites, & bolo hats, & talks with a Boston accent??!!! IM FROM JERSEY!!!! Loll......out of all 4 of my kids, this boy, I do not understand.....

edit on 4/19/18 by j.r.c.b. because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   

the last two days i have seen 11/11 in diffrent forms 18 times!!!! Yes 18 times in two days...

can you list the 18 times?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join