It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loretta Lynch fires back at James Comey

page: 1

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   
So James Comey brings out some "irregularities" by Loretta Lynch about the whole Clinton investigation.

Loretta comes back quickly with a horrible excuse of a disclaimer.

The IG report made public the other day clearly shows both these clucks are liars.

And just think, they were part of running the whole Country !!

Always great to see meatheads like this going at each others' throats 😎

And these two are lawyers ? BwaaaHaHaHa 😀

Watch for indictments and arrests.

The Jailers are waiting with open arms !!

Obama's private little Operation Gladio is exposed and falling apart faster than a Syrian chemical factory.

Loretta Lynch fires back at James Comey

Former Attorney General Loretta Lynch slammed ex-FBI Director James Comey for his accusation that she aligned the FBI’s terminology on the Hillary Clinton email case with Democratic messaging.

“I have known James Comey almost 30 years,” Lynch wrote in a statement Sunday. “Throughout his time as director we spoke regularly about some of the most sensitive issues in law enforcement and national security. If he had any concerns regarding the email investigation, classified or not, he had ample opportunities to raise them with me both privately and in meetings. He never did.”

In his book, “A Higher Loyalty,” Comey describes a September 2015 meeting with Lynch in which the then-attorney general asked him to describe the investigation into Clinton’s emails as a “matter.”

+6 more 
posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I thought for sure I would come on here and see 25 threads from the usual suspects about the Comey interview tonight.
I didn’t watch it but I am sure he shoveled the BS 25ft deep.
And Lynch?
She thought she was destined for a nice, cushy job in the Clinton Crime Family Administration...you know...the one that Bill promised her in the plane on the tarmac.
One day they will all be exposed for what they are.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Is Comey pulling a Littlefinger?
edit on 15-4-2018 by 3daysgone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 10:29 PM
link   

I read somewhere that Honey Bo-Bo was the number one show on the educational channel ... And that James Comey was the head of the FBI ... And now you are saying that LL was AG . Have you read what these three Americans have said ...Halifax we have a problem . And the Dems are right in love with Jimmy Boy . The Simpson's are going to have a field day with this week .

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone

Is Comey pulling a Littlefinger?

Maybe a "Butterfinger".

😁

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Bridezillas is better.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 10:57 PM
link   

I thought it was just a rumor that James Comey wanted to hide behind a curtain, to avoid talking to President Trump.

Nope! Wasn't a rumor: twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
I thought for sure I would come on here and see 25 threads from the usual suspects about the Comey interview tonight.
I didn’t watch it but I am sure he shoveled the BS 25ft deep.
And Lynch?
She thought she was destined for a nice, cushy job in the Clinton Crime Family Administration...you know...the one that Bill promised her in the plane on the tarmac.
One day they will all be exposed for what they are.

Really???
So you didn’t watch the interview then you proceed to give an opinion about those involved. How very “educated” of you.
I shall fail ya in on the interview though. It was a complete waste of time and you should be happy about you doing other things. That man is a crap ball and should never have had that position in the first place.
I sincerely hope you were doing something with a loved one instead of watching the boob tube.
edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   

They are both lying and covering up multiple crimes.

Here is a hint - anyone interested should go back
to 2016 and research the death of Eric Garner
and the NYPD.

This is in the IG Report - Eric Garner's
death. Why is that? Who is Eric Garner?

Lynch Threatened the NYPD that she would put
Preet Bharara on the case and NYPD would be implicated
in Garners death if they did not shut up
about the Weiner Laptop and Hillary's emails.

Look it up!

edit on 16-4-2018 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I thought it was just a rumor that James Comey wanted to hide behind a curtain, to avoid talking to President Trump.

Nope! Wasn't a rumor: twitter.com...

Now he's FACING the "Curtains" 😎😀

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   

“Throughout the process I did what I always do: rise above politics and uphold the law. At no time did I ever discuss any aspect of the investigation with anyone from the Clinton campaign or the DNC.”

Was Bill Clinton on the Clinton campaign? Nope. Funny how lawyers choose their words.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   
thenationalsentinel.com...
The special counsel is going to hang Loretta Lynch. And I don't mean that in a racial way.

new topics

join