It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Isn't it suppose to be raining this April?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 03:15 AM
link   
We've had some weird weather over the last few weeks. One day it was about 60, the next day we got almost 4 inches of snow and the day after that, back up to 60. Its rained off and on when it wasn't snowing so now we have mud.
We got pleeenty of mud.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 03:31 AM
link   
It’s been pissing rain non stop for weeks here in vancouver, you can have some of it if you like.
edit on 16-4-2018 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 04:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: makemap
Isn't it suppose to be raining this April?

Where the heck did all this freezing wind come from?

Where is the rain needs for plants? I'm getting icicles here.

No.

Who told you that? This is global warming ... I mean climate change.

It is supposed to be snowing like this. Enjoy it and turn your heat off so it stops doing that!

Ahh so, given everyone's replies, the climate is normal. There is no change.

I mean, we're all fellable humans, it's us that have it all wrong.

No climate change here folks. You're all just freaks.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Woke up to an inch of ice in my driveway.. now it's 17 degrees and snowing. One nice thing about it is I'll only have to replace the mower blade once this year. Makes me kind of wonder about the whole pole shift theory though I'd have to say...

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: makemap

We had rain in So Cal,so those liberals can't cry we steal water from them,nice sunshine too,Nor Cal sucks too cold

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: violet
It’s been pissing rain non stop for weeks here in vancouver, you can have some of it if you like.

I seem to remember that there used to be a giant orange thing in the sky, but perhaps it is a false-memory implanted in my skull by some shadow govt.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   

They melt into water.

The plants will get theirs.

As for that, I'm in the Cincinnati area, and we've had a ton of rain lately, but today it is wind and light snow and we just had some sleet the size of rock salt coming down pretty hard.

Feels like Winter just put on a dress with floral patterns to fool us a little.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   

The poor bears came out of hibernation last week up here in Northern Ontario.
I counted 24 of them - most accompanied by their cubs.
The weather was +5 - +10 for the majority of last week, so most of the snow was melted, with the exception of everything in the bush.

But with yesterdays snow storm we got a cool 2 feet worth - and counting!!
Weather network claims we are to get the same amount today and over night.

I went for a ride by the dump here at work, and the little cubs were playing around in the white stuff.
Damn cute, but i bet they wish they stayed asleep a while longer.

Im so dang sick of snow.
Just when it screws off and we think were in the clear,
Old man winter shows up again...drunk and fighting.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Woke up this morning to find it's snowing again and we're under a heavy snowfall warning. This sucks. We'd normally be clear of snow by now and into spring weather. Hell, the garden center where I work should have opened up 2 weeks ago but with this weather, it's not possible, and looks like it won't open this week either looking at the forecast. Boooo...

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: badw0lf

My personal loony theory is that all the months have been shifted.

I don't think anyone would be griping nearly as much about this if we were in March, but we're in April. In March, the weather felt much more like February.

When the winter was supposed to be getting cold, the summer/fall warmth held on forever so that December was more like November, November was more like October was more like September, etc.

It seems like we're always a month off what the weather should be.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Just had two day blizzard now sitting with 22 inches of snow

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 06:02 AM
link   
I'll join in on the gripe fest. My fiance and I bought our house with 9 acres last summer. It's still raining and snowing and I don't remember what the sun feels like. I geuss thats what I get for moving up by Lake Ontario. I have about 30 trees saplings and sèedlings waiting to go in ground.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Not much snow this year here to gripe about but there has been a perpetual amount of rain, cold and wind, the damn wind constant.
I hear you about the months shifting. It does sort of feel this way although I'm sure it's 'normal' cyclical patterns.
I just long for the sun, warm days on the trail and perching on the warm rocks and cooling in the lake.
Soon, I hope!

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Yay it all melted!! But, still cold as heck.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   

It pushed 60 here in W MI today & was nice & sunny, though some of the huge snow piles remained. And we still have a thin half ice/half snow layer in the shaded areas in our yard, too, but I don't think those will be there by the end of tomorrow.

I started out with a light cardigan this morning, but ended up peeling that off around 12:30 because I was getting just plain hot. Kids couldn't get out of theirs fast enough around then, either. Basically nobody had a sweater or light jacket on come 1pm, it was very nice out! Spent the rest of the day setting up the deck for spring & summer use (we usually eat meals out there in good weather) Kids did their thing & played, neighbor kids came over & played, ice cream got handed out, neighbor kids were sent home so we could eat dinner on the deck. Very nice, albeit late on the calendar, spring day.
edit on 4/20/2018 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join