It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syrian Petri Dish attacks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I hope this is only my paranoia at work, but here's my takes on the newest bombing campaign in Syria. Assad has that pocket surrounded, so in a way it's become a giant Petrie dish. Using Chlorine Gas to distract from what's really being tested, hearkens back to WWI. Then, both sides started using shells loaded with both TNT and Chemical agents. The Kaboom distracted the troops, while the chem agent silently overwhelmed them. A shell landing without a corresponding explosion, alerted everybody to a chem attack. I haven't heard what the ethnic makeup of the poor souls trapped in that pocket are. But this could be the ideal place to try out some Godforsaken Newbie agents, which only attacks one race, or another, of our humanity. Our blood types and organs seem to be pretty much interchangeable, but there are genes and DNA which are racially specific. Apparently, no one is rushing out of that pocket, like Paul Revere, to warn of some new terrible disease, or chemically induced deaths.

Asking for volunteers is bad enough, as Dr. Leonard Wood did down in Panama, to test his hypothesis that mosquitoes were the carrier of Yellow Fever. But bottling up captives in a war zone, and subjecting them to lethal agents, just to see who dies, is off the charts. It would surely justify, what France, Britain, and the U.S.A. have just done. But we'll never hear a peep if this is what was being used in that pocket of resistance, outside of Damascus, Syria. Anthrax is the outlier, here. It's biological, but those rod like bacilli hide in the ground, and then rides up with the new grasses, where they then poison livestock, and the odd human. Herders, who handle infected animals will get Anthrax, but I doubt that you would call it a real plague. We had to proof test our Fat Man Plutonium Bomb in the New Mexico Desert, at Alamogordo, before our Armed forces dared to drop one of these on Nagasaki. The Little Boy, must have had some kind of test, earlier in the War. HA! So far, only Nostradamus has tagged this accidental test as happening off the New Jersey Coast, well beyond the mouth of the Delaware River Estuary, East of Cape May. So, we did know what one of there, would do to a populated Japanese City, full of women and children. And we knew this by D Day, June 6, 1944.

This time around, maybe White, blue eyed, and blonde hair, humanity, will be the genetically targeted victims, of what was being tested in that Syrian "Petrie dish", near Damascus?

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Iran's nuclear program destroyed in Syria !!

Popz goez the weaselz.

join