It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you exclude all the conspiracy theories, which political side would you be on???

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Neither, because I've always found myself agreeing with a little of both political beliefs. I also don't like the party system because it creates a political platform in which it's members expect you to follow and it also creates division in our country. It's why I became an independent.

Unfortunately, our political party system doesn't give the 3rd party equal representation. Money in politics, corporate influence, lobbyists, and party infighting has simply broken our political system. You have to be blind and deaf not to realize how corrupt our political system really is.
edit on 15-4-2018 by WeRpeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

She didn’t swap to a government server when a memo can out to..

Boo F’n hoo ..

That’s a procedural error lol.. that’s not using a cover letter for your tps reports.. lmao..

No senator in American history has ever been prosecuted for that kinda thing..

How propagandized does one have to be to think that’s a hell worthy trespass.. lmao?!?!

As opposed to trump bringing 3 known frauds falsely accusing bill Clinton of rape to the second debate.. that is a moral issue one that requires a truely despicable human being to do..

edit on 15-4-2018 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

And this is how the divide begins.
You assume people who lean left are anti this and anti that or pro this or pro that.

Reality is you don't speak for majority. You seem to just follow what you want to read or hear.
I am left leaning for the most part, and if I lived in the states I would be pro 1st and 2nd.
But guess what, not everyone lives in the United states, and your nation doesn't affect the rest of the world as much as you think. So stop projecting polar opposite political ideologies on the entire world because you live in america.

As to answer the op. I lean to which ever side will benefit me, my society, and the infrastructure I will be using. I am not selfish, and I believe in a community and nation that can grow and provide sustainability for future generations to prosper and hopefully take care me and my current generation one day, and I hope it continues to them as well.

edit on 15-4-2018 by strongfp because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Anarchist.

No I am not joking.

You said to exclude all the conspiracy theories.
If I do that then anarchy becomes the most natural, peaceful, and cleanest way for humans to live.

Anarchy is the condition of a society, entity, group of people, or a single person that rejects hierarchy.
And yes I believe if we were not being ruled and the monetary system was based on physical goods and labor rather than paper and I.O.U.s, humans would be happier and thus crime would be at a minimum.

So many people believe the myth that anarchy equals humans killing and raping each other.
I say they couldn't be more wrong. Those that believe this are also the ones that mistakenly believe that murderers and rapists and thieves don't do those terrible things because they are afraid of the law. I say these things happen despite the law and that it is the way our system is set up the leads to most crimes.

We are not meant to be controlled. trying to control humans will only created hatred and anger within them.

The word originally meant leaderlessness, but in 1840 Pierre-Joseph Proudhon adopted the term in his treatise What Is Property? to refer to a new political philosophy: anarchism, which advocates stateless societies based on voluntary associations.

It isn't the law that make me a good person. Most of us are good people. If we didn't have government this would still be true.
edit on 15-4-2018 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: Vroomfondel

So your saying you are unable to remove the conspiracy theories.. that they are so ingrained in your psyche, that they are your reality..

That’s the problem.. that’s how they get the easily fooled to vote against themselves..

No elected democrat or republican in American has EVER even suggested banning guns.

It’s a conservative rape fantasy..

“I feel so much tougher if I pretend there is some super secret illuminati plot by snowflakes to take my guns..”

It’s silly.

I am not unable to remove the conspiracy theories. The problem is that anything unflattering to the left is branded a conspiracy theory when in reality it is true - like the gun grab.

No elected democrat or republican in American has EVER even suggested banning guns.

And you think its ingrained in MY psyche??? That is a deceptively nebulous statement. Do you mean all guns, some guns, certain types of guns? You left that wide open on purpose. it is no secret that several types of guns, ammunition, magazines, stocks, etc, are all up for banning as we speak. I would agree that it is unlikely that an elected official was dumb enough to say we have to ban ALL guns. But I have no doubt in my mind that many on the left would love to do exactly that. When they start by suggesting that we consider following other nations whom have already banned all guns they are hinting at their true agenda. It is not only disingenuous but blatant falsehood to say otherwise because you can produce no recording of an elected official dumb enough to make such a bold statement.

Also, that is a nice straw man argument too. Where did I say anything about illuminati? My argument wasn't crazy enough for you to deride so you add something even more bizarre to the mix then criticize me for it.

I would say nice try...but it was really pretty lame.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   
We all watched the left leaners here, and around the country, suffer serious denial when Trump won. Collapsing in quivering heaps on the campaign headquarters floor, sobbing uncontrollably. Then we witnessed the anger, the rage, from the left at anything and everything that was not part of their "perfect world". Now we stride boldly into bargaining, step three of the five stages of grief. "What if we eliminate all the conspiracies, then can you see it our way?"

Little Oliver begging for another bowl of gruel...

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   

What conspiracies involving the republicans do you believe in?

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 12:57 AM
link   

On c) you are wrong. Ish. I find it highly improbable that the illuminati exist, but i do know that it is the nature of bureaucracies to grow. Gun control is about the government expanding its monopoly of the use of force for multiple reasons.
One is so that people come to rely solely on the state for protection rather that being able to defend themselves. This increases the value people place on the state, therefore making them more obedient thinking "my goodness, we cant decrease the authority of the state! If we did that they might not be able to protect us!"

The other is to decrease the ability to resist. If you have to implement social change that is unpopular, it is helpful that the demographic most opposed to change be able to be pacified. If the majority, even a vast majority of say 70% of the population were manipulated to believe a certain religion, philosophy, lifestyle, etc was harmful to society and the government wanted to outlaw that particular thing, a group of practicers of said thing could throw a real wrench in the work if they were armed using irregular tactics. Even if they were a small segment of the population. If they werent armed, the government could just arrest a few dozen subjects publicly to create a chiling effect, then arrest a few more, and repeat the process until it ceased to be an issue.

As for there being a conspiracy about this, as i said, i dont believe there is some illuminati group. I do, however, see a unity in mainstream media, even a bit at fox news surprisingly, in the message that guns are responsible for violence and that gun control is the answer.

Is this because news figureheads, especially in cable news, are wealthy people based in highly urban areas and as such are likely to have little to no experience with firearms other than what they see in the media and then pass ob their ill informed opinion as news? Maybe.

Or perhaps its something else. I will get together with my friends to talk about politics. Sometimes we throw a few dollars towards a candidate who we like. Maybe even volunteer a little bit for them. I imagine a billionaire does the same. They get together with their friends and talk about politics, maybe throw some money and influence toward a candidate they argee with. Except they have 8 metric F-tons more money and influence than i do. And have connections to the money behind media. And unfortunately such influential people tend to be well removed from experiences with small arms and are ill informed, or just unconcerned as they can have a small security detail protecting them.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

That ignores the fact people would band together and rape, murder and pillage. No conspiracy required..

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 01:12 AM
link   
if there were no conspiracy theories we wouldn't have a two party system.

We wouldn't need democracy, we wouldn't need government, we wouldn't need law enforcement.

We we would all be psychic and know exactly what everyone is thinking at the exact time they think it.

The definition of conspiracy -

n. An agreement to perform together an illegal, wrongful, or subversive act.
n. A group of conspirators.
n. Law An agreement between two or more persons to commit a crime or accomplish a legal purpose through illegal action.

If there were no conspiracies, we would live in an unrecognizable world.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 04:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

What conspiracies involving the republicans do you believe in?

That is a legitimate question.

I don't know that there are any left wing conspiracy theories I believe in.

Can you give me some examples I should start with? I am genuinely interested in seeing this from the other side more clearly. I welcome this as an exploratory mission, not promising to believe but willing to look at the information openly and honestly.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 05:36 AM
link   

a reply to: scraedtosleep

That ignores the fact people would band together and rape, murder and pillage. No conspiracy required..

That is what you believe.

Do you also believe that without God morality is impossible? Or is government the only God that can impose morality?

Utterly absurd.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 05:37 AM
link   

a reply to: xuenchen

She didn’t swap to a government server when a memo can out to..

Boo F’n hoo ..

That’s a procedural error lol.. that’s not using a cover letter for your tps reports.. lmao..

No senator in American history has ever been prosecuted for that kinda thing..

How propagandized does one have to be to think that’s a hell worthy trespass.. lmao?!?!

As opposed to trump bringing 3 known frauds falsely accusing bill Clinton of rape to the second debate.. that is a moral issue one that requires a truely despicable human being to do..

So is lying to the FBI. But there are folks imprisoned.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

The fbi never said she lied to them?!?!

Sessions and trumps DOJ are not even investigating her, for lying or anything else..

Lmao...

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Lying is a procedural error as well.

Point being, selective enforcement is real. The FBI is politicized. Comey admitted as much (thus lying before congress) when he discussed reopening the investigation, and the consideration he gave that decision politically.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Well I would be surprised if it was polarized as much as “A whole lotta fbi/cia people think trump colluded with the Russians”....

The fbi and cia were LITERALLY formed to combat Russia..

THE majority of fbi/cia agents wake up at 7am every morning to go fight the Russians..

So once the intelligence reports started saying trump was colluding with their ancestral enemy.... a bunch decided they had to take some form of action and the leaks started..

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   

What did she lie about under oath where it would be a crime???

Every single hillary conspiracy theory is based on bs speculation that has been investigated by republicans. Who found no wrong doing..

Comey is a Republican... or was.. I doubt he still is now lol..

Muller is a republican..

Almost all the fbi bigwigs were Republicans..

And no one is gonna risk their career and freedom to set up trump for THEIR OLD BOSS!!

The guy who can’t protect them anymore because he is no longer president...

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Because that is exactly what has happened whenever there wasn’t an authority to police it.. and of course not everyone would, but it doesn’t take everyone. Now does it..

All ownership comes from the government.. if the government vanishes tomorrow. You don’t own your stuff. Your local warlord owns your stuff.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 08:21 AM
link   

And no one is gonna risk their career and freedom to set up trump for THEIR OLD BOSS!!

The guy who can’t protect them anymore because he is no longer president...

What was that insurance policy discussed in andys office?

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: booyakasha

Oh there are plenty of bad actors who will stab you in the front , rather than in the back..

If I tell you to work the fields or I’ll kill you. That’s not a conspiracy theory..

That is a threat or promise. The government is the only reason bad actors have to orcastrate conspiracies.. without the government they wouldn’t have to bother. They could just kill you and take whatever..

No conspiracy required.

new topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join