It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you exclude all the conspiracy theories, which political side would you be on???

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Independent. I vote my interests and also what I see as best for the USA. Could be either side, or even an Independent candidate, as I have voted all three over my lifetime, though Obama was the only Demicrat (twice), but that’s be ause of the Republican ticket. Kind of the same reason I voted for Trump - no alternative (that could win). Would have voted for Sanders as Democratic nominee, if zero Clintons on the ticket.

Conspiracy theories do not form my voting habits.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
Man, I don’t know if you get what I’m saying..

Apparently not.

I would not be on either side, with or without the conspiracy theories, I still wouldn't believe either of them.
edit on 15-4-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   
That's just it. I can't even imagine excluding the idea that they're all the same.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

You should talk to the anti TPTB leftists. They are kind of the closest to what your describing.

Many of them are not conspiracy theorists and discount the paranormal but they agree that men like Henry Kissinger is a war criminal and that the Globalists are a threat.
edit on 4/15/2018 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   
The best way to expose them is to stop voting. But it will only work if like 90% of people don't vote. It's hard to imagine they could keep blaming it all on the voters with only 10% voter participation. They would lose the only legitimacy they have left.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555

Well, contrary to what you posted in the OP, it's crystal clear you are all in for one side. Why ask the questions in the OP? Are you waking up slowly and having trouble getting the sleep boogers out of your eyes?

I saw that too - plain as day baiting coupled with shallow illogical magic unicorn facts - this one being the stand-out for me...

B) let’s say trump didn’t collide with the Russians AND there is no deep state plot against him..

Yet the pathetic brain-dead OP can't equate Trumps action against Syria (and by proxy - Russia) versus the full-retard MSNBC, CNN, Madcow diatribe that Trump colluded with Russia to steal the election from Ol dodgy.

This is the logic:

Trump colluded with Russia to win the 2016 US federal election - this is the daily outrage promulgated by MSNBC and CNN & the tards et al, at the same time, Trump has undertaken precision strikes against Syria after being warned by Putin not to go there.

Its the same logic as insisting extremist muslims be given all the rights of US citizens, then wondering why extremist muslims are intolerant of all western ideals - from gays, Christians, banking, economics et al. Their pathetic low-IQs will be their own death knell, but they are far too stupid to put 2 & 2 together.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Liberty Nation is a conservative website that has their own writers, not an aggregate news site. They do not have ads on the website and they explain the news. They score well on media bias checks.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Get money out of politics, decrease the corruption it causes and only then could I make a proper decision of what party I would favor. No matter what tho, I would never join a side and pigeon hole myself into tribal politics.

This is easy to agree with. Once the lobbying is gone, it would be easier to pick a side based on the ostensible.

Other than that, It sucks trying to be a rebel when the government is kookier than you are.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

It is bashing the insanity behind most of the political conspiracy theories..

It just so happens that all the craziest ones are conservative ones.

That’s not my fault lol.. I didn’t make up modern conservative ideology and base it on those things.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ronjer

It is easy for the left to agree with.. citizens United is in the GOP party platform.

From the conservative stance corporations buying politicians is “free speech” and the freemarket at work..

Democrats get elected by claiming they will try and fix that.

Republicans get elected by claiming we need to deregulate it even further..

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   

I am for freedom, independence and a firm follower of the Constitution and Bill of Rights.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   

LOL - this is why no-one takes you seriously, Mr shallow. Tell me, hows the 'Trump colluded with Russia' conspiracy theory stacking up since the airstrike on Syria? Not a peep from your churches of propaganda I see?

The greatest and most pathetic political conspiracy theory is now firmly entrenched in Liberal/Democrat lore - put that in your pipe and smoke it.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

originally posted by: olaru12
Libertarian for me, great parties and conventions with lots of drinking, dancing and raising hell. They realize that it's all just a silly game not to be taken seriously.

I get the feeling ypu and i see eye to eye on a whole lot more than we dont.

Most of the time actually. But with out a loyal opposition, all you have is the all to common circlejerk.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   
same as now - NONE
theyre all useless and corrupt to the core .

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Neither.

Avid political atheist.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

By waking up, I meant waking up to the fact that both sides are equally messed up and generally equally wrong and hateful. Not what you seem to have taken from that.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Prolly the Twisted Clown Separatist Flaming Conservative LGBT Rabid Skunk Libertarian Liberal Neptune Dwelling Party.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   

It is bashing the insanity behind most of the political conspiracy theories..

That’s not my fault lol.. I didn’t make up modern conservative ideology and base it on those things.

Yeah especially the conspiracies that came true.

Like the Hillary Clinton classified emails in the wild wide-open internet.

😎😁😎

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

So you completely missed the point that OP was using russian collusion as an example of one of the out there left-wing conspiracies that should be excluded?
edit on 15-4-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

When it comes to US politics, I'm policy orientated. For 6 years I've been spouting that the republicans are warpigs and democrats want to change sh!t - and both proceed in doing so with 0 flux given to general consensus.

You're old enough to remember the lead up to Op Iraqi Freedom and the global protests decrying Bush's intention to remove Saddam & Sons where even Powells little charade couldn't get public approval - irrelevant as long as you have congressional approval.

Protesting US government war policies is an absolute waste of time.

and this is how the US government rolls - irrespective of party affiliation, everyone is subject to a myriad of laws which most sane people can do without - lots of laws about political processes - like the War Powers Act.

The US is set up for global domination via those laws, and the fact that you have the biggest and best weapons that are known to the general public further enhances this capability.

For the past 2 years I've watched a rank outsider take the highest seat in the land and in doing so he has indeed exposed the deep state and the illusion of the 2-party system.

Both Dems & Reps despise him, both Dems & Reps supported whacking Syria. They agree on nothing else.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join