It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OK so I got back into Gaming.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   
And I picked up where I left off. It only took me a month to finish a season of Tecmo Super Bowl.

I jest. I also have a Sega Saturn. Actually a good system. Now if I can find an Atari I could get really nostalgic.

Bwahahaha.
edit on 15-4-2018 by intrepid because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Whew! Pretty GPU heavy...are you running dual Titans?

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

The Sega Saturn was a great machine , mine came with Daytona USA and Virtua Fighter included which kept me and my mates occupied for weeks , Shenmu was an eyeopener for what games could be and Nights into Dreams had graphics to drool over and addictive gameplay .

Shame the Sony Playstation and EA murdered it.
Happy memories though.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flatcoat

Can't. The Titans weren't in the league yet.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Sometimes I wish I could erase my memories so I could play all nostalgic Zelda games and Chrono Trigger for the first time again.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   
i was gonna play the original secret of mana on my super nintendo emulator yesterday but it wasn't hooked up and i couldn't be bothered... and then i wanted to play dragonquest VIII on my PS2 but i couldn't find my memory cards... so said fuggit and am playing disgaea 3 on my PS3 instead.

i loves my old games

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Flatcoat

BS! There's no way he could have found such GPU's with all the bit coin miners buying them up!

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: Flatcoat

Can't. The Titans weren't in the league yet.
There is a 2019 version of tecmo bowl. It can be downloaded here. but you will still need the emulator to play it.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Good times...

I still occasionally play Shadowrun on a Sega Genesis.

It's the only version I liked.

To game players everywhere!!!

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Fortnite, that is all you need.
That is all 👍🏻😁

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I haven't played a console in probably a decade. Grew up with Atari, Nintendo, snes, genesis, ps1, n64, ps2 and my last console a ps3. The ps3 was used 90 percent of the time as a BD player.

I've been pc gaming as well since dos days. I play pc exclusively now. It's just easier, cheaper and has a lot of advantages. I would like to go back and play some of the vintage consoles of my youth, but I just don't have the patience like I used to.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   
The last console I played was the original xbox.

I am thinking of getting back in.

Beats arguing on here.

Xbox one X.

Seriously want to get back in.

I miss Halo.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Xbox is full of kiddies so beware. PlayStation also has the kids but mostly an adult population. Or you can join the PCMASTERRACE!

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

If you ever want to get down on the original Halo just let me know. I use a controller and play it on the PC. It is actually free now and the community is going strong.....ish

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   
i got board and replayed ff7 8 9 10 ... thats where i stop with the ff series its absolute crap action rpg after that buttion mashing mindless game but 10 and below i loved the combat system so much planing and stradigy

oh and fyi gpu's are going to get alot cheaper if the coin market dosent pick up last week my 290s where pulling 50c a day after power even a small drop from there n id be shuting them down i dont mine for free

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

I'm gonna need a link for that free download.

Is this it? Combat Evolved? www.sehsgames.com...
edit on 15-4-2018 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

That is the one! The other day I was playing CTF and refused to run the flag in the base and made two people rage quit lol That was so funny and what the others were saying to me just made it all that better!

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

That is the one! The other day I was playing CTF and refused to run the flag in the base and made two people rage quit lol That was so funny and what the others were saying to me just made it all that better!

How annoying. I would have quit too...

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Lately I have been playing magic the gathering 2013 and survival mode of modern warfare 3 on Xbox 360

I don't have internet access since I moved up here in 2011 (just my phone) so I can't pvp unless I visit my friend.

My ps2 died last year , other wise I'd be playing Gladius (the gladiator school game)..

I'm half tempted to buy a used a super Nintendo,, just to play Baseball Star's.. that game was great it allowed you to not only manage a team but even set ticket prices in your stadium.. And the players stats and worth would change season to season..

Way ahead of its time for a console game..

Also another old-school game I miss playing is "the wall street kid" for the original nintendo..

Our first console was the Atari 2600. But I can't think of a game I wouldn't get bored with now after 5 minutes..

We also had an Aquarius.. there was a DnD game for that ,that I would spend hours and hours playing...

Thanks for the trip down memory lane intrepid :-)

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   

My old XBOX is full of Emulators. The only Kid on there is mid 40s if you exclude my Stepdaughter thrashing me on Gauntlet

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join