It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

whats happening to me?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 05:43 PM
link   
hi im being serious now.i have recently felt weird i dont feel like my self anymore i feel like dizzy sometimes and im always tired and like sometimes i keep feeling paraniod even more paranoid than im aready am.i feel like throwing up sometimes and ive recently been getting bad luck some things have been dissappearing i couldnt concentrate in school i couldnt sleep whats happening?im cold sometimes some times i feel very hot. i feel like someones following me this started on monday.
ive also been recently getting badluck and people now seem to hate me and at school ive never had such bad luck.people are treating me like an animal . nobody treated me like this before.
im not like my self anymore

[edit on 17-2-2005 by guy in the shadows]

[edit on 17-2-2005 by guy in the shadows]

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 05:47 PM
link   
It sounds like panic/anxiety attacks.

They make no sense, you could be having a great day, and BOOM, suddenly you feel like the world is about to end for no reason.

Look it up sometime.

-ADHDsux4me

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 05:52 PM
link   
whatever u do...

Stay Focus...
Surround yourself with people that truely care about you...
Take a break or something...

(Metaphyscal) approach...check out this link:
www.stewartswerdlow.com...

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I'll second that one. had them so bad before that I had involuntary muscle contractions to the point I couldnt loosen my fist. I had all the symptoms you described. not fun at all.

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Could be the time of the year. Look into SAD

www.sada.org.uk...

It has affected me, it's there.

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Time for a vacation and new diet...

seriously... when things are "dominoeing", the best thing to do is move out of the way of the dominoes...

the new diet insures that there is not a deficiancy in your vitamins or minerals that can cause emotional instability... I have known a diet to throw people into hormonal rages or depressed fits...

eat healthy, get some exercise, avoid everyone who isn't totally there for you (maybe everyone) , rent lots of comedys (always good to laugh at yourself), and get a fresh perspective... go to a state park, or natural wonder....

and remember... suicide is a permanant solution to a very TEMPORARY problem...

tommorow is a new day, and a better one.

when you start to spin out, sit on the ground... take a deep breath and think about NOTHING (or something entirely stupid like monty python) ... if your brain has even 5 minites of freedom from anxiety , it can usually reset itself...

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by guy in the shadows
hi im being serious now.i have recently felt weird i dont feel like my self anymore i feel like comitting suicide and i feel like dizzy sometimes and im always tired and like sometimes i keep feeling paraniod even more paranoid than im aready am.

When you will reach your goal, everything will be way different, I promise. You will forget everything about it, and you will be very happy.

i feel like throwing up sometimes and ive recently been getting bad luck some things have been dissappearing

Because you are restricted to access those things due to the way you handle them. You'll get them back when time comes.

i feel like someones following me this started on monday.
ive also been recently getting badluck and people now seem to hate me.people are treating me like an animal . nobody treated me like this before.

It doesn't feel good, I know. But there is no other way to keep you on the road, if things are meant to go the way you decide, you would live your life without achieving anything. You need serious help, and that help has arrived. The best thing you could do, is relax and let things happen the way they meant to be.

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Take some herbal medicine, it will truly help you for some time. No pharmaceutical products! They will only get things worse and make a drug addict out of you.

I use to be deeply depressed, especially since last year, and the best thing I tried was a tincture called "St John's Wort". You can find that in any bio grocery or medicinal stores for a cheap price. To what I've been told by a girl who's a lot into herbal medicines, take only 6-7 drops twice a day over a period of 1 1/2-2 months (starting and ending the dose progressively). Don't take too much tough, or you'll get into a terrible depression. Don't be afraid to ask for professional advice on how to use it for psychotic illness. On my part, it did'nt changed a lot, but made me feel stronger, more confident and more positive on a regular basis, without becoming an unbalanced maniac just as when I took prescription drugs.

As for paranoia... well it seems to be more common to be paranoid these days. I guess that the best trick is to not expect too much from the people around you.

Trust me, there's nothing paranormal about your mental state... the world you live in (the western world) is insane, that's all.

apc

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Just to cover a base that hasn't been discussed.. drugs. If you're taking any, stop taking them. MDMA (ecstasy), all amphetamines (speed, meth, crank, etc, and pharmaceuticals such as ridalin), coc aine, and especially '___' will trigger any latent mental conditions you may have inherited. The newer experimentals that have been circulating (AMT, DipT, Flips (2C-B, 2CT-7)) are the same, only with more rapid and intense effects.

If this describes you, the course to take to get back to your "normal self" is a simple one. Stop taking them. You may never be the same, but you will improve. It is not really necessary to get treatment unless you feel you are addicted, in which case recovery programs are proven to help most people.

I point these things out because that your condition has had a sudden onset is not the norm for typical anxiety/mood disorders, however it is when there has been a chemical catalyst.

top topics

join