It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hate Crimes in South Africa - The War of the Flea

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   

A November 2017 analysis by the BBC found that there is insufficient data to estimate a murder rate for South African farmers.[9] Between 1994 and March 2012, there had been 361,015 murders in all of South Africa and between 1990 and March 2012, there had been an estimated 1,544 murders on South African farms of which 208 of the victims were Black.[11] The data for farm attacks is self-reported to a commercial farmer's organisation, Transvaal Agricultural Union. The last government analysis of farm attack victims by race was conducted in 2001. In their report, the police’s Crime Information Analysis Centre stated that of the 1,398 people attacked on farms, 61.6% were white, 33.3% were black, 4.4% were Asian and 0.7% were listed as “other”
a reply to: Asktheanimals

In case anyone is wondering what he actual stats are concerning these murders. I figured I would look it up..

I am tempted to play the whole “what about the gajillion problems that kill more people than this??? Why don’t you care about that...

But since that is retarded logic used by rightwing shills. I will refrain lol.

However, 1,400 people dead since 1994 is nothing..

Peanuts likely kill more people in America and that is the TOTAL number.. not just the numbers of white farmers..

Only 2/3rds of those are from white farmers..

So that is like 475 people from 1994 to 2012...

1994 to 2012 = 18 years..

475/18= About 26 people per year...

Then when you look at the average murders against all South Africans that number is 361,015 from 1994 to 2012..

1994 to 2012= 18 years..

361,015/18= 20,056 murders in South Africa every year..

So that means there are 26 white murders per year and 20,056 total murders..

20,056/26=0.001

So that means 0.1%of South African murders are white farmers?!?!

That is literally a pin prick in the “South African murder problem”...

Which is why it looks very racist when someone pretends like 0.1% of an issue is the “real problem, because they are white”..

I mean screw the other 99.9% of murders.. right??

Just Incase anyone wanted a reality based view of the problem..

Had to change my math as I over guestimated white murders the first time..

It changed from 0.3 to 0.1..

If anyone read this before I edited it..

edit on 15-4-2018 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-4-2018 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Timely
a reply to: badw0lf

The interviewer is blindsiding those he asks the question of. There seems to be some editing as well.

His attitude is offensive and does not support a peaceful projected persona.

This bloke is way too intense.

I agree, very aggressive on people that he blind sides with his questions. With that said was that England? Since SA was a dutch colony they are very close and one would think the Dutch would being them in. At the end of the day SA will go the way of other African countries that were once prosperous as the tribal warlord model comes back as the main political infrastructure.

Small warlord groups cutting out chunks of the country with zero infrastructure repair and farms being reduced down to small low productive plots. To day it is the haves vs the have nots and the white farmer is just caught up in it all as a have, but soon color will not matter as the country implodes into total chaos.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

South Africa (Capetown specifically) did start as a Dutch colony in 1653 but was taken by the British in 1704. Disgruntled Dutch settlers not happy under British rule began trekking North and East beyond the current borders of South Africa founding 2 independent Republics and 1 colony on the way. All were taken over by England and incorporated in to the current Republic of South Africa as well as Lesotho, Swaziland and Namibia.

England is the country for which South Africa gave so many lives serving on their side in both World Wars. They are also the country which should be taking in refugees but seem to prefer whoever can jump on a lorry and make it across the channel.

As for the video in question I believe it was taken in Victoria, Australia.
edit on 15-4-2018 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-4-2018 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Someone with some money should create a fake gas video of pine sol and bleach down there to get the attention of lil niki and the rape gang of the un.

Maybe that would work.

I guess no one wants me talkin that kinda truth round here though.

www.aljazeera.com...

According to a recent investigation by the Associated Press (AP), between 2004 and 2016, the United Nations received almost 2,000 allegations of sexual exploitation and abuse against its peacekeepers.

edit on 15-4-2018 by howtonhawky because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

What’s sexual exploitation ??

It sounds to me like they couldn’t claim there were 2,000 cases of rape. So they had to include lesser offenses to make it a news worthy story..

Kinda like the recent sexual assault trend in America.. where grabbing someone’s but at a drunken party is “sexual assault”..

Even more than that... are the rates different from the rape totals in any other war, from any other military??

Rape has been a symptom of every war in history..

So is there some reason to believe these rates place the UN outside the norm???

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Here is a video from a South African citizen who has seen this progression.
www.youtube.com...

Yes, it's long but well worth the listen to a woman who has experienced the horror. Pretty clearly shows how lies become "truth" if repeated by the history-challenged media.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   

thank god there's still some right-thinking people in the world Australia has spoken about taking in South African whites

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Steveogold

Peter Dutton spoke in favor and was reprimanded by the government for saying anything about taking them in or the reasons for it. It's politically correct to deny that Whites could ever be victimized by government policies or minority populations.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I'm sorry, but this is something the west should be punished for ignoring. Even under apartheid, the blacks didn't have it as bad as the whites now have it. The whites weren't running around cooking children alive because they were black, or crucifying them and then raping three year olds only to end up killing them because they're white.

South Africa was at its hay day during apartheid. Not saying injustices didn't occur under that era, but sure as h*** not as bad as what's going on right now.

The people in power there have whipped up a fervor of hate and blame. They've demonized the whites for something the whites never did. I.e., the whites didn't cause SA to become poor. The whites aren't the cause of SA'ns hunger. But boy they're being blamed for it and they're definitely suffering because of it.

Had this been anyone but whites, the world would be in an uproar with boots on SA soil stopping the genocide. (That's exactly what this is.)

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: badw0lf

originally posted by: Timely
a reply to: Flatcoat

C'mon.

This is not a good promo for your cause,

These people are being bullied by this attitudal tosser.

You need a new champion bro.

What? The video shows the hypocrisy involved when it comes to how the mainsteam population thing about things.

I've heard this very same sentiment in person. People outright deny they'd want to accept white South Africans because they're racist, and have slaves. Stole the country and don't care if they're raped and murdered.

What bull# that is. While habib and co can come in, all beefed up and looking like decorated war heroes, because of economic woes, that they somehow managed to pay people smugglers an insane amount of money to bypass legitimate means.

give me a break.

You missed out signing up countries up for wars in the Middle East without any debate in parliament, sending out our soldiers to fight, then hounding them to suicide by "human rights lawyers".

Australia was offering the white farmers the chance to emigrate much to the fury of the South African black parties. Without any white farmers present those political parties won't have anything to unify against and will end up fighting each other.

It was something the West started. Back 30 years ago, the left wingers in the UK were out to destroy the South African white government. The had all sorts of political fronts; boycotting South African products. Even the political satire shows like Spitting Image joined in ("Never met a nice South African"). This is what they have brought about and should be remembered for.
edit on 16-4-2018 by stormcell because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

interesting stats but likely are highly inaccurate in areas where gov is totally anti boer do you think they record murders of boers accurately.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I have friends on F.B. resulting from my 2012 Safari in their Karoo. Lately a CCTV clip of two black terrorists killing a White Farmer has been uploaded, to F.B. One S.O.B. has a backpack with a Military Grade Cell Phone Jammer's "bagpipe tubes" antenna sticking up out of it. The other one is brandishing a large S & W Double Action revolver. These two murderers thought they were covered, but a CCTV camera caught them with their pants down. Oh Yes, they also are wearing uniforms.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: carpooler
I have friends on F.B. resulting from my 2012 Safari in their Karoo. Lately a CCTV clip of two black terrorists killing a White Farmer has been uploaded, to F.B. One S.O.B. has a backpack with a Military Grade Cell Phone Jammer's "bagpipe tubes" antenna sticking up out of it. The other one is brandishing a large S & W Double Action revolver. These two murderers thought they were covered, but a CCTV camera caught them with their pants down. Oh Yes, they also are wearing uniforms.

Police uniforms I believe. They carry the cell jammer to prevent victims from calling for help. Maybe they are just rogue government employees but perhaps, much worse, they were under orders. Cell jammers are expensive and not in the range of common criminals to own.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 05:18 AM
link   

So.

Why no International condemnation ?

Is the call of racism against black people too much ?

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 05:33 AM
link   

400 die a year. In the early 2000 over a thousand died a year.

From a population of 60,000 they have been halved to 30,000. so 400 a year from a population of 30,000 is actually quite alarming.

It IS a systemic genocide.

Those are reported numbers though there is an official effort to distort the ethnicity of those involved in farm attacks. The end result is that many attacks dont get categorized as the hate crime they are.
edit on 4 17 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Joshua, the statistics you're citing is almost 15 years old and by no means a true reflection of the current situation.

Regardless though you can't deny the narrative taking place in South Africa and that fact that racial tensions are being exploited by politicians where whites in particular are the focus of their hate while we don't even make up 8% of the total population.

Because we're every black politicians favourite scape goat it puts white people in a very dangerous situation. How much power can 8% of the population truly hold? Were basically defenseless.

So whehter a slow genocide is taking place or not according to a dataset taken 15 years ago we might not know but it doesn't change the fact that the potential is there.

I also believe that argument brought forward by some organisations is the brutallity of farm murders. Kids being cooked, old peoples' heads being sawn in half , etc. that pointed to the potential of these farm murders being hate crimes.

But hey, not sure what you're trying to prove. Fact of the matter is the way things are going now its best to believe we either are or going to be the victims of a genocide.
edit on 17/4/2018 by TheJustLlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   

thanks for that my disgust for politicians is now total

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Steveogold

thanks for that my disgust for politicians is now total

As it should be.
You''re most welcome!

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   

The numbers you stated are incorrect and they may be because you took the numbers from the SA government which are known to be wrong. There are actual numbers that have been kept track of by the people actually effected by this terrorism and they are much higher than what you have stated. I'm looking for the site I found when I did the study a month or so ago.

What you aren't mentioning is the horrific method of these attacks, the number of rapes and mutilations of the farmers, which are much higher than the murder numbers. When you look at the percentage of white farmers vs the statistics, they are much higher than the national average especially when you factor in the other assaults, and that is even using government numbers, which try to reduce the real number of attacks.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: TheJustLlam

A) the wiki on it was specifically talking about farmer killings...

B) In what culture or society have racial tentions not been used as a political football?!?!

Ever once lol??

C) there are not enough white south African farmers to budge those numbers..

Africa has a gajillion murders every year..

D) that “white farmers” are the smallest portion of African murders.. BY FAR..

So it is very telling that some people are more worried about .01% of the murders being whites murdered by blacks”, and nothing else..

If you think it was an honest mistake by a caring citizen you should check the OP’s forum history.. lol

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join