It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Trump being blackmailed or cornered? Gas attack, Trump Tower fire, Lawyer raid & misslle attack

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 02:02 AM
link   
So there is bipartisan support for this missile attack, which is odd, but there are many that say the AUMF doesn't extend to state actors, such as they Syrian government and is only good for terrorist groups and thus the missile attacks are illegal. I could see the Dem's using this angle for grounds of impeachment as they will say he acted illegally, without legal authority to attack Syria. I think the bipartisan support was basically a con and they knew Donny wouldn't be able to resist showing how big his stick is and that he isn't Putin's punk.

One thing that has been glossed over and many don't think it is of much interest and is only a coincidence, but the fire at Trump Tower is no ordinary fire, it took 200+ firefighters to extinguish and a few were injured. This isn't some little fire that started in the corner of an apartment. The fact it happened the same day as the chemical attack and about a week after the announced withdrawal from Syria makes this one heck of a coincidence and when it comes to coincidences in politics, well they are almost never by chance.

Then we have the raid of the attorney's offices/etc which is sure to put Trump in an awkward situation b/c he can't be sure about what the lawyer has recorded, what he has as tapes and everything that goes along with this Cohen guy. The Tower was a clear message and the raid was the insurance policy so that he doesn't back out of going through with strikes or possibly a war.

We can all see the parallels of how the media has handled the chemical attack and how 99% of the media were on the same script, similar to 9/11 and the WMD story line. Also the video of the attacks leaves A LOT to be desired as far as feeling like we are seeing truthful video as all channels are showing the same short shaky clips. In this day of age, even in Syria, there should be 100's of people with camera phones and there would be many video's with people submitting them to different news organizations trying to make money from the situation. There aren't many ways to make $ in Syria ATM and taking a video of this attack is a great way to make a lot of money. Sell it to AP, Reuters, Al-Jazera, RT, NYT, Wash Post, Fox, MSNBC, CNN, BBC, ABC, NBC, CBS, etc. Each one of those would buy a unique video for a minimum of a few thousand $$ but we are only seeing one source for all news outlets and if the video was really good for an event like this I would expect that someone could make $10K+ for a good video and maybe some pics. These people in Syria aren't dumb, they know how to use social media and know how to get videos out and make contact (they did it all through the Arab Spring, so they didn't just loose the ability - there were like 300+ sources of video during the Arab Spring - now we have 1....)

This is similar to Charlottesville where all stations played the same video clip for 95%+ of all the stories. This makes no sense when networks are supposedly in competition with each other, so they don't use the same video source and they try to get the best video to get better ratings. This and the chemical attack all stinks like pre-planned state run propaganda.

So my question is, has Trump decided to go back on his 4+ years of saying we shouldn't be in Syria and now think we should be involved militarily? His campaign promise was to not get involved in wars or attacks like this and just a week ago he was showing that he still thought this way with the mention of the withdrawal. So what could have changed his mind? Is it his "UGE" heart and caring for the Syrians (yeah, he didn't want any refugees..)? Or is it he is being pressured by those within the government, just look at Mueller, he is the epitome of what a deep state person would be (look at personal history and everything about him going back to before Whitey Bulger and the prosecution of Boston mob members). On top of this, Comey releasing his book this week also seems to have some kind of coincidental luck for those trying to control Trump and the narrative.

so IDK if they are pushing Trump into a corner so he has to declare war, act illegally or whatever. Do they want him to act so that he can be impeached or do they just want a war?

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 02:05 AM
link   
They just want a war and will get it no matter what .

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 02:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: DigginFoTroof

So IDK if they are pushing Trump into a corner so he has to declare war, act illegally or whatever. Do they want him to act so that he can be impeached or do they just want a war?

Please clarify who "THEY" is. Thanks.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 02:22 AM
link   
If Trump is being blackmailed/threatened then the same thing is possible for Obama, Hillary and every other politician people hate. Maybe Obama's family was on a hit list unless he followed orders? Same goes for Hillary.

It seems strange how people will conjure up these ideas without giving any thought to the possibility that the same thing was happening to the people they claim are evil.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 02:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
If Trump is being blackmailed/threatened then the same thing is possible for Obama, Hillary and every other politician people hate. Maybe Obama's family was on a hit list unless he followed orders? Same goes for Hillary.

It seems strange how people will conjure up these ideas without giving any thought to the possibility that the same thing was happening to the people they claim are evil.

I won't argue that. I never said that it wasn't the case, but there are a lot more questionable actions being taken against Trump than there have been against other politicians, a lot of double standards and hypocrisy on the side pointing fingers at Trump. The difference is that Trump wasn't a politician before this and the campaign he ran was kind of a slap in the face to both parties and I think there are people on both sides that want to see him "controlled" or humiliated. Sure there was some of that to an extent with Obama (and Hillary but that seemed well deserved) but questioning birth was really the only real issue he had to deal with and his proof was far from being unquestionable.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

I reckon its quite obvious that the Clinton world is out to get trump out of the presidency.

It seems to me they are getting so desperate to do this they are prepared to risk the lives of all Americans and likely, those of many parts of the world to get him out.

IMO, if they cannot get him out using these sorts of tactics they will end him with the heart attack gun or some such similar technology.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 02:49 AM
link   
He’s likely being told what to do just like every other president before him. He’s not really the leader of the USA. IMO

The news we get told isn’t honest. They meet in those bilderberg meetings scheming on what to come up with next that will benefit their corporations. They are planning the next “natural” disaster as we speak.

Re Trump
I think bed news coverage just follows him around, by his own doing. Somebody wanted him in power to use him as a puppet , because he’s not as bright as people might think. He falls for everything they fill his head with. This is why he tweets so much possibly because he just had his head filled with something he thought seemed exciting. He finds out he got duped and goes on a firing rampage.

They plan this # out years and years in advance. His personal troubles are just a side show. Stuff they can use against him when it’s time to get rid if him to make room for the next puppet

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 02:49 AM
link   

They've all been blackmailed, hijacked whatever you want to call it. The difference here is Trump is playing the players. Watch and See. It's not over yet.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 03:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Hillary was known to threaten war with Russia. She wanted it badly.

My sense was always that Trump had a conciliatory attitude toward the Bear, and I liked that. We don't need to be tangling with the bear. Now it's changed. He's acting more like Hillary.

I'm inclined to see the OP's point.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 05:16 AM
link   
If I was 70 years old I would tell the deep state to sod off. There isn’t much they can do to you at that age that nature hasn’t already started.

edit on 2018/4/15 by Metallicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

Yeah, no chance D J could have a heart attack naturally.

I play the Hillary card.

+2 defence

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Well yes , and after seeing the new 'Trump action figure' I can only imagine that we're living on planet #Hole were criminal psychopathic liars control the narrative and evidence is of no important as long as one has the big guns and controls the media.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 05:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: frenchfries
Well yes , and after seeing the new 'Trump action figure' I can only imagine that we're living on planet #Hole were criminal psychopathic liars control the narrative and evidence is of no important as long as one has the big guns and controls the media.

Where did you see the Trump action figure?

My wife wants one for her desk.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Toys ,sarcasm , disney america , ignorance , forgetting , bliss... kukla ,russia

edit on 4152018 by frenchfries because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: frenchfries

That's hillarious. I wonder if they have one for the UK and Canada.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

It isn't himself he (Trump) is worried about protecting if indeed there is a hit set on his wife/kids if he doesn't follow their lead and tow the line.

It honestly wouldn't surprise me if that is how things have been since JFK's untimely demise.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 06:22 AM
link   

edit on 4.15.2018 by Murgatroid because: Felt like it...

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   

You missing the part where trump promised everything, to everybody on both sides..

He claimed to be more militarily active. Then he claimed to be less interventionalist..

He claimed to expand Obamacare, and kill it..

Lol

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

Don't be ridiculous.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

No she wasn't. You're repeating ridiculous rumors from the alt right.
You're completely and utterly wrong.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join