It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do we know who to trust?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Trust only what you believe after all the evidence that is put in front you.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

TY

👀

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

I take it you are on the evil side of the equation

So, in your opinion rape, pedophilia, murder are all necessary to live in this world. No offense, please don't vote if you live in the US. Following that line thought we should have no laws or consequences because those acts are necessary for balance. I know where your ideas come from with the while yin and yang teachings, and interestingly enough I have learned much about energy and the balance of the universe but I have also learned there is a power strong enough to hold everything in balance even when those energies are out of whack, that force is love. If enough people have pure love it will maintain our existence. I can literally see the energy power that pure love creates and how strong that is. There is also another stronger power that is a pure binding force in the universe, but that isn't for this thread. the universe is all about binding power/energy and in certain existences yes evil does have to create a balancing force to keep things stable, but only if there isn't enough of the strongest binding power created by it's inhabitants.

I see it all.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

And obviously I can't trust your opinion

Say hi to the cats for me!

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Iseedeadppl

I've struggled with the duality thing a lot because people often take it too far, imo. So I agree with you.

Duality exists in the sense where there are two sides of fire: it can hurt or help you.

Can the same thing be said about pedophilia, rape, murder, war? Are there really two sides to rape and murder? One might say it's ok to kill in self defense but wouldn't it had been better if we were never in any position to kill and defend and if we were in the position of love and peace instead?

There is enough duality in nature already and we don't need to add to it. Plants that grow can heal or poison you, that's duality. We face natural trauma's, death, sickness, and etc. in the face of birth, living, health. That's duality. IMO there is all the the duality we need in nature to become balanced. We don't need to be so extra about it and slap on unnecessary trauma's that don't have any benefit.

There's definitely a sort of false duality that people get wrapped up in.

Also, welcome to ATS! Lol.
edit on 15-4-2018 by geezlouise because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   

No you do not want evil eradicated.

You will grow past dualism.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   

welcome!!! im new here too!

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: truthexposer1991

Thanks! It's nice to see other newbies!!!

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: geezlouise

Geezlouise I rename thee Seezlouise for you do see much!!

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Smooth move, lol, and thanks!

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 12:14 AM
link   

We don't know who to trust. We probably never will. However I tend to lead credence to those who go against the grain because they have a lot to lose. In this day and age, it's easier to go with the flow rather against it. So there has to be a reason why someone would do it.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 08:03 AM
link   

I take it you are on the evil side of the equation

You can take it any way you want.

For me there is balance, there is no sides.

So, in your opinion rape, pedophilia, murder are all necessary to live in this world.

No.

No offense, please don't vote if you live in the US.

None taken.

I don't vote and don't live in the states.

Following that line thought we should have no laws or consequences because those acts are necessary for balance.

I cant follow your line of thought that you try to impose on me.

These are your thoughts.

If enough people have pure love it will maintain our existence.

Why do think you are interacting with me and I with you?

Could it be because that balance is maintained.

I know where your ideas come from with the while yin and yang teachings, and interestingly enough I have learned much about energy and the balance of the universe but I have also learned there is a power strong enough to hold everything in balance even when those energies are out of whack, that force is love.

This is basically what I was saying in my first post to you.

Its about balance, a tiny portion of love has enough light to outshine the vast darkness that a majority of evil creates.

To eradicate one as you said in your op and what I was addressing would do away with the other.

We would be one with the void, nothing would exist as we know it now, no individuality, no separation.

However, at a deeper level, the concept of evil and good are just that, concepts of a human mind and play no part in the existence of the universe unless the universe is just a projection of out consciousness.

as you say....... that is not for this thread.

again, welcome

Oh and just for you cause you place me on the dark side

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

I really like you!! I think we could have some very civil discussions here even if we don't 100% agree, and in my opinion that is the only way to progress in this existance... learn from each other in love!

I can see it now!

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Aegeus

Trust me my new friend I go against the grain. Well, the grain that rules today. In today's world I am becoming more and more peculiar!

I do it, because I see

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: BotheLumberJack

No you dont..

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 04:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
a reply to: BotheLumberJack

No you dont..

Your statement is idiotic and makes no sense. Are you saying I don't care about families, if so where's your proof. Condemn not lest ye be condemned.

Eat your breakfast it's getting cold.

edit on 18-4-2018 by BotheLumberJack because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-4-2018 by BotheLumberJack because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Trust No one!
Find out for your self.

US tested chemical weapons on US citizens.
ATS has posts about it!

So the rest of the so called free world
should bomb the hell out of them.

america land of the free?
Small countries on the other side of the world.
get the hell bomb'd out of them???
because they are NOT a US free countrie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You best let US build a base in your countrie.
OR ELSE!

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 04:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iseedeadppl
a reply to: VengefulGhost

So how do you know what to support, not support, vote on etc.

I see through you

Listen to them directly, strip out all the emotion from what they say, never listen to 2nd and 3rd hand accounts of what someone says. Use your own judgement about whether you believe them.
Line up what you hear with your own values (and if you are smart, for the US, line up what you hear with the Constitution and Bill of Rights).
Make your decision.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: geezlouise

I like your bg. I need one that says man boobs.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Remember to drink the KoolAid, stick to the omnipresent public opinion and you wont be fine.

Trust me on that and welcome!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join