It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"US training Syria militants for false flag chemical attack as basis for airstrikes"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+38 more 
posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 10:58 PM
link   
That comment from the title is around a month old, so, first - the news report from RT from around this time last month 'predicting' this latest chemical weapons attack.

Now, whether to accept RT as a source is irrelevant, just like whether you accept CNN or FOX - irrelevant. These humans who are talking are not CGI, or fake, or bots - they're real people and they called it 1 month before the US delivered as promised.

Until proven otherwise, the US, France and the UK executed the correctly called (1 month prior) false flag chemical weapons attack by authorizing the rebels to use the chemical weapons on Syrian civilians and consequently the global propaganda behemoth (already on notice) took the premeditated story and ran with it, before the dust had even settled.

It reminds me of the day of 9/11 when Osama bin Laden was mentioned as the plotter and instigator of such an attack - this was all over the news before the 2nd tower was struck.

Then we have the tell-all sign that sh!t is not right and that a royal shafting is about to befall mankind (where just hours before, each team was subtly pushing for a civil war because no-one can find Trump guilty of that which he's been accused of). So, what is that tell-all sign? Easy - US politicians are in bipartisan agreement that:

1. It was Assad who did it
2. No proof exists that Assad did it, but military folks say he did, therefore everyone must accept that.
3. This is the 3rd time that the US has blamed Assad for chemical weapons use on his own people - the Syrian people.
4. This is the 3rd time that ZERO proof has been offered so as to back up the allegation.

In the 4 points above, substitute 'Assad' for 'Saddam' and 'Syrian people' for 'Iraqi people'

Red pill or blue pill - stay asleep or wake the # up.

No, I am not supporting Assad in any way whatsoever - nor am I supporting US & coalition action based upon TV reports from known propaganda outlets that Assad used the weapons on his own.

Prove it to me and I will retract my current stance but since no-one can prove it (they can only prove that chemical weapons were used), then this scenario becomes like the 'war of terror' - a war against an unprovable and never-ending enemy kept alive by CNN & Fox and all the others who are blindly following the narrative.

Also, watch this video uploaded by Jimmy Dore (thanks Grambler) - lots of uncomfortable facts which paint the whole chemical weapons attacks as an excuse to war for ulterior motives.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I'm going to pile on here with a post I made in another thread, if you don't mind.

---------------

From the evidence I've seen since the outset of this conflict I believe that every chemical weapons attack in Syria was executed by the opposition forces in an attempt to draw western intervention.

Chemical weapons found on Islamic extremists attempting to cross the Turkish border:
www.reuters.com...

Syrian rebels seeking chemical weapons materials according to Turkish prosecutors:
www.latimes.com...

Syrian Government stating chemical weapons used came from Turkey:
www.timesofisrael.com...

U.N. accuses Syrian rebels of chemical weapons usage
www.telegraph.co.uk...

The last one is the most telling because even as the U.N. inspector believed the attack came from the rebels Israel launched an attack against Syria anyway. They don't care, and neither does the west. They want the secular government of Syria to fall so they can replace it with a radical, theocratic Islamic government where they can enjoy endless (controlled) wars while having their pipelines at the same time.

I can see the cognitive dissonance among the Trump supporters and anti-war left leaning people. Keep fighting to find the truth, do not stop until the unease in your gut is satiated. You all are being lied to and you do not know how to process it. It's hard to see the President on television lying to you so blatantly and you want to trust the mainstream media because it's comfortable. Unfortunately what's happening is the real monster/animal that is our foreign policy is being projected onto the weakened state of Syria because Syria has something that they want and Syria is not giving it up easily.

edit on 14-4-2018 by Tenbatsu because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 11:17 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Anything is possible. But why does the U.S. think Syria is so important now? Before, Iraq was "all that".

I want President Trump to announce that the original time table for withdrawal from Syria has not been altered. In 6 months, we will be out of there.

Then see if another "chemical attack" is launched by President Assad, to keep us there, breathing down his neck. He enjoys it!

edit on 4/14/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   
This seals the proof that Russia is behind every chem attack in Syria.

Classic.

😀

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

But why does the U.S. think Syria is so important now? Before, Iraq was "all that".

rather than articulate it myself, I'll give you this - courtesy of ATS member Asktheanimals yesterday.......

I'm not buying the chemicals weapons story, even less so than in the case of Saddam Hussein. Syria is in the way of an oil pipeline that Qatar wants to run to Europe (and the US via OPEC also wants this). Syria is also part of the greater Israel project where the hardcore believe that Israel's borders should go from Turkey in the North, East to the Euphrates and South the Suez. Every country in that space with the exception of the ever-compliant Jordan has been seriously destabilized; Lebanon, Syria, Egypt and Iraq.

Given AIPACs influence in American politics this hardly surprises me. Our foreign aid to Israel is $3 Billion annually. We have become nothing but the military muscle for our supposed 'great ally" in the region. The entire Syrian conflict stands to benefit them as much as it does the US. Just sayin'.

Assad is continually under extreme character assault. I have to disagree. Being the leader of Syria places one in the middle of the hurricane where no choice he makes doesn't make some segment mad. His father, Hafez Al Assad only kept the country together through severe brutality - but can not the same be said of all other Middle East countries? Given the amount of religious tolerance and secular government I would call Syria a success story, a country who would be thriving were it not for the intrigues and machinations of the world powers.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
This seals the proof that Russia is behind every chem attack in Syria.

Classic.

😀

Full speech transcript - John Kerry begs for planetary permission to undertake airstrikes on Syria, offers zero proof of his claims

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Nothing to see here. Just a "mannequin challenge" involving white helmets and a guy wearing fake blood...

youtu.be...
edit on 14-4-2018 by AgarthaSeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

This is a major jump in logic and, as I said in the last thread that I ran into you, this accusation is absurd. If Russia's goal was to kill civilians they would do it with conventional weapons and not face a confrontation with NATO. Russia has done everything it can to fend off the west's aggression towards Assad and to defend the Syrian Government from the two previous chemical weapons incidents that were incorrectly blamed on the Syrian Army.

Russia and Syria are not psychopathic nations regardless of what mainstream media is trying to convince you. The propaganda against Russia is so thick right now that they've been dehumanized almost to the same extent as Bashar Al-Assad. This does not work into Russia's favor at all and only hurts their ability to complete their mission in Syria.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Tenbatsu

Russia is and always has been behind every chemical attack in Syria.

Russia is extremely dangerous more than you obviously can imagine.

Big money involved.

Trillions of Dollars.

😎

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

You have to copy/paste the video title, then goto google, paste it in and goto the corresponding YT video to get the correct code after the '=' (equals) sign. Your video has two '=' signs which is not the original video as can't be posted using ATS coding.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 12:09 AM
link   
So the question is....

Was Trump duped OR a willing participant?

+6 more 
posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 12:12 AM
link   

There is a video on LiveLeak that shows a rehearsal for a chemical attack, lot of kids frothing at the mouth etc.

I've never really believed much about crisis actors and such until I saw this. Here it is, footage of a rehearsal....

edit on 0America/Chicago18Sun, 15 Apr 2018 00:18:26 -0500151200000018 by weirdguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
So the question is....

Was Trump duped OR a willing participant?

Excellent question - I think it's both and it goes something like this........

Trump: Ummm, what are those live-stream images of?
SS: Thats your family sir, there's Melania, Barron and Ivanka - you can see them in real time.
Trump: Umm, why do they have crosshairs locked on them?
SS: [pushes envelope over to Trump]
Trump: Umm, are you threatening me? Whats in this envelope?
SS: Images we showed JFK and you know what happened next don't you, sir?
Trump: So, you want me to go onto international TV and contradict myself and become a sacrifice for the MSM again?
SS: Your call sir, the consequences are apparent. People die from barbells and plane explosions every day.

SS denotes the representative entity for the deep state - embedded in government, unaccountable, full authority to cease events with extreme prejudice.

Either that, or he is become death, the destroyer of worlds and that his MAGA is a crock of sh!t and always was.

Time - will tell.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Make your own thread if you want to derail to bash Trump

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 12:31 AM
link   
"Syrian diplomat names those responsible for bringing chemical weapons to Syria"

More:

tass.com...

UN, April 13. /TASS/. Toxic agents, used during the military conflict in Syria, have been illegally brought into the country from Libya with the assistance of the United Kingdom, Saudi Arabia, United States, Turkey and France, Syria’s UN envoy said. "The terrorists have acquired chemical substances from Libya a long time ago from the Libyan stock.

This operation was facilitated by the Turkish intelligence, Saudi intelligence and the American and French intelligence services. They smuggled chemicals from Libya to Istanbul on board of civilian airlines and the guy who was in charge of transporting these substances was a guy named Haitham al-Qassar," Bashar Ja’afari told reporters. The Syrian diplomat stressed that the Syrian government "denied maybe 1001 times similar to 1001 nights the Arabian nights using any chemical substances against our own people." "And we provided all the necessary and required justifications for saying that. So it's time to digest and metabolize what we are saying," he added.

edit on 15-4-2018 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Thanks for the help buddy 👍

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: weirdguy

Disinfo.

Rural Damascus Media’s description of the video reads: “The aim of the play was to teach children the horrors of being under attack by chemical weapons and to show the world its neglect and failure to take action on a man who would use such weapons against his own citizens.”

www.rt.com...

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 12:49 AM
link   

'uncomfortable', 'awkward', 'embarrassing' are words that come to mind when reading wikileaks' take on this dog n pony show.

Wikileaks @ twitter
edit on 15/4/2018 by Sublimecraft because: added link

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 12:52 AM
link   

I doubt it can be proven otherwise.

But who’s telling us this?

Russian state media, Russian military and Syrian government officials.

All who have a good reason to distance themselves from such acts, and all with an anti American agenda.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join