It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sigh...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: WUNK22
You say that you can’t express yourself fluently. WRONG!! You did a damm good job at expressing yourself and many of us!

Kind words and I thank you, there are people, in this thread, no doubt, and on this board who have a way with words I can only dream of who command a hefty knowledge of all the political bs and the ability to use that knowledge and wield it like a sword, slicing through the nonsense. I can write if I try, but it means nothing if i can't piece all that information together myself with confidence.

There are people here who put so much effort here they deserve more than stars and flags. The people i speak about inspired me to even try a thread like this. They're superstars, they are visionaries, luminaries, a light shining and they know who they are.
edit on CDT11America/ChicagoAprpm14CDT0930pm by TheMadTitan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMadTitan

originally posted by: WUNK22
You say that you can’t express yourself fluently. WRONG!! You did a damm good job at expressing yourself and many of us!

They're superstars, they are visionaries, luminaries, a light shining and they know who they are.

Ok, ok, you're making me blush. Let's not lay it on too thick.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
Maybe you haven’t been alive long enough, but there were parts of the ‘80s and ‘90s that rocked. People mostly got along and things weren’t as divided. Who knows what the future will bring?

Man, stuff stopped rocking after '97.

I even logged it in my journal of rock.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

It was all downhill once MTV stopped playing music videos and aol declined.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMadTitan

I'd give you another for putting it succinctly but....

What kind of monster hates fat on his bacon??? It's the best bit! Next you'll tell me you hate pork crackling and the fat around a decent porterhouse.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

Good times bro

edit on 14-4-2018 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Everything went downhill fast when Metallica sued Napster.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
Maybe you haven’t been alive long enough, but there were parts of the ‘80s and ‘90s that rocked. People mostly got along and things weren’t as divided. Who knows what the future will bring?

I'm late 30's, 80's were cool growing up, 90's were kick ass.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

It was all downhill once MTV stopped playing music videos and aol declined.

It went downhill after Dimebag Darryl was taken out mid-riff. Very sad day for the best Vulgar Display of Power in the past 50 years.

Ozzy lives therefore all is not lost.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Humans need conflicts and struggles to be happy. World peace won’t happen until there is only one of us left, or until 3 people can simultaneously look each other in the eyes.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 05:17 AM
link   

You CAN do something about it, one person can change everything.

Connect with your true destiny and you will forget all about how to get off this planet...

World peace starts with you, only then can you lead others to find it as well.

Larry Hutton had a visitation from the Lord in which the Lord taught him, step by step, how to live stress-free, worry-free, anger-free, depression-free, discouragement-free, not have hurt feelings when things come. He has walked in supernatural peace every day...since 1977.

"Totally; talk about life-changing, Sid, this was just the most awesome things, I think, that ever happened to me. The Lord came in my room and started talking to me and said, “I’m going to show you in my Word what to do, and if you do what I tell you, you’ll never have another down day the rest of your life.” He said, “I’m going to show you how to live free from all of that.”

Sid Roth - Larry Hutton Transcript
Dr. Larry Hutton - The Way of Peace - YouTube
Dr. Larry Hutton - Emotional Freedom - The Way of Peace – Podcasts

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Got out of bed today in this kinda mood..." stop the world ..I wanna get off ! "
Think I might try imposing my own news ( fake or otherwise ) blackout for a few days....just as soon as I get off of ATS

But honestly..imho..all you can do is try to live your life to its full potential surrounded by people who love you.
This mad world has always been mad...it's not changing any time soon. We can still find the good parts...a sunny day..a peaceful walk in the countryside...a hike up a mountain. World peace is a little bit harder to reach. Perhaps unattainable.

Governments all have their own agendas...divide and conquer is how they achieve them. Be it left versus right....black versus white....christian versus muslim. It's all smoke and mirrors. TPTB require us to exist in a state of panic ...mistrust and fear. Truly Orwellian times. Greed, corruption, world domination is what drives them all...without exception.
"Government is a dangerous servant and a fearsome master"....George Washington I think.

Anyhoo....march to the beat of your own drum and enjoy the pleasures that life has to offer while you are here. The majority of people in this world just want to live in peace alongside each other.
Peace

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: fightzone58
you could go to mars with elon musk but your self driving space shuttle may go haywire and crash into the moon.dont take offense,just trying to lighten up a sad conversation about a sad world with a joke

Ahh.. riding through the solar system in a solar powered Tesla, coke in the cup holder with a long curly straw. Groovy tunes on the radio, getting older the further we ride away from life, then static, then the dim hum of prehistoric human technology, and we listen to grog the DJ, pumping out the latest hits. Then the obsequious din of the universe being born.

"Testing, testing, 1, 2, 3? Is this thing on?
"Yes god, I just checked the signal, you're live."
"Ok then, thank you all for joining. It's going to be a great show. First up, we have the big bang, a mind blowing tune from yours personally. And here it is..."

then silence... unending silence... we've now reached beyond any sun light, and we're drifting slowly towards bleak emptiness. And so we've come full circle from where we left.

Life... don't talk to me about life...
edit on 15-4-2018 by badw0lf because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-4-2018 by badw0lf because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   

It's the old metaphor "The lunatics are running the asylum"..and it's not gonna change anytime soon... It hasn't in a few thousand years.

Cover your head... Thanks!

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   

look around you . where you live is probably somewhat peaceful . The rest of the world is not something you can do anything about . No worries

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   
While I dont agree with the doom and gloom this song is good for this thread...

Last Chance to Evacuate Planet Earth Before It Is Recycle by Porcupine Tree

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   

I completely agree, this reality/planet is amazing.

With all of the conflict and pain, just imagine the levels of vibration we will reach once we embrace the pain and make it ours. Once they are unable to use it against us and we start learning from it instead will be a really fun time.

I wonder what the next set of chaos will be that will shape humanity?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join