It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Art Bell has passed away

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Art bell of Coast to Coast AM has passed away he was 72 years old. Art brought a lot of news to many people that would have heard about UFO and other strange phenomenon. ww... w.foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/04/14/art-bell-whose-coast-to-coast-am-radio-show-reveled-in-paranormal-dies-at-72.html

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Ceeker63

Sorry, already posted.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Aw .. I have listened to that voice for so many, many hours, rolled my eyes countless times, and giggled, been amused, and been thoroughly entertained just as many.

'Somewhere in time' he'll keep being though. I like that thought.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver

Sorry, already posted.

That is this thread, mate

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: DupontDeux

Ahem! Cough... correct link!

My bad!

ETA Plus this
edit on 14/4/18 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Ramona Bell, his wife of 15 years, died unexpectedly, at the age of 47, of what appeared to be an acute asthma attack on January 5, 2006, in Laughlin, Nevada, where the couple were taking a short vacation.

The events surrounding Ramona's death were described in great detail by Bell during the January 22 broadcast of Coast to Coast AM. For weeks thereafter, callers would express their sadness and sympathy for Bell to George Noory, who had taken Bell's place weekdays in 2002.

I truly think Art never really recovered from the Death of Ramona. And a part of Him would never return. We all waited, and brief bits and pieces emerged, but nothing ever stuck. Art was a remarkable Person, the likes of which will be irreplaceable. Rest in Peace Art.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Closing Duplicate

top topics

join