It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Assad may be responsible for chemical attack

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

According to whom? Western media? They have no sources on the ground. Their information comes directly from those who perpetuated the attack.

edit on 14-4-2018 by Tenbatsu because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Tenbatsu

People need to understand the "reason(s)" for Russia's involvement(s) in the first place.

😎

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Russia was invited by the government of Syria to prevent foreign backed extremists from overunning their positions which would have lead to the genocide of alawite, christian and druze minorities. They are operating legally within the country. The U.S., U.K., France and Turkey are not. They are in breach of international law and the laws within their own governments.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

That's not the only source I can link.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Antipathy17

www.cbsnews.com...

www.pbs.org...

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

Why tf would he gas his own people? This is fkin dumb. America is serving his masters.

edit on 14-4-2018 by mekhanics because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tenbatsu

Russia was invited by the government of Syria to prevent foreign backed extremists from overunning their positions which would have lead to the genocide of alawite, christian and druze minorities. They are operating legally within the country. The U.S., U.K., France and Turkey are not. They are in breach of international law and the laws within their own governments.

Oh. 😴

Russia planned, funded, supplied, orchestrated and helped carry out each and every chemical attack in Syria.

They have their puppets to do the "dirty" work.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   

I'm sorry, you have a long way to go to understanding what's happening there.

Here's a crash course, this occurred during the Syrian Army's campaign to liberate East Aleppo last year.

Please watch the entire video and fight through your cognitive dissonance.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   

LOL

Russian propaganda on steroids.

Seriously 😁

Their video footage actually contains children that have been recycled in different reports

([[🤣😂]])

edit on Apr-14-2018 by xuenchen because: 🤦‍♀️👋

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Antipathy17

But would the rest be opinions as well ?
Im a thinkin yes.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   
It is entirely manipulated, on each 'side', which is actually the same, single side, which is controlled by the beasts who rule the world, from the shadows.

Our leaders are all puppets, playing their roles, doled out by the beasts.

Each 'side' is given separate, distinctively unique role to play, within the overall 'script'. It may have several different sides, in fact, which have different roles to play, within the same script.

None of the 'sides' are given the whole script, though. Each side only knows their own role, in the script. None of them know what the other roles might be.

And it's the only way to successfully rule the world, hiding like cockroaches in the shadows.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

People need to understand the "reason(s)" for Russia's involvement(s) in the first place.

😎

And ignore "our" own?

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 10:45 PM
link   

There are almost a hundred points brought up in that video and you pick one where there's a "fact check" from a google search. I'm not familiar with this particular issue because there have been so many cases of children being reused that I didn't investigate each one. If she made a mistake here then that happens, she has no ill intent. The opposition used children for their propaganda campaign, most popular is the little boy who went viral whose family was a support of the Syrian government.

I would like you to debate some of the other points as your assertion that Russia's involvement in the Syrian War was a secret ploy to use chemical weapons against civilians is the most absurd thing I've read regarding opinions on this conflict.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 10:51 PM
link   

What "points" would you like to debate?

😴

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: turbonium1

This last attack on Syria was most likely a scripted event considering how no one died and nothing of value was hit in Syria. I'm starting to lean towards this as assertion as well for that reason. It's almost as if there's someone directing this conflict like a movie. I'm not sure where the Syrian Government falls in this but I think they're so dependent on Russia that they're along for the ride regardless of their best interests.

What has changed is that the propaganda has been turned up to maximum to dehumanize Assad, Russia and the Syrian Government which is always a precursor to a major conflict in order to garner popular support. I fear the worst in the upcoming months for Syria.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I believe that they mixed one bomb of sarin and chlorine in with the regular bomb loads being dropped on the target.

This way it looks like a accident caused by the regular bombs setting off something on the ground. this has been there excuse for years with the chlorine that someone on the ground had hit a rebel chlorine supply.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 12:52 AM
link   

I will give you a link to MoA with a good bit of evidence for why I have the opinion I have www.moonofalabama.org...

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 02:04 AM
link   

I will share this Tweeter thread that has a great collection of evidence and some pretty good observations twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 02:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tenbatsu
a reply to: turbonium1

This last attack on Syria was most likely a scripted event considering how no one died and nothing of value was hit in Syria. I'm starting to lean towards this as assertion as well for that reason. It's almost as if there's someone directing this conflict like a movie. I'm not sure where the Syrian Government falls in this but I think they're so dependent on Russia that they're along for the ride regardless of their best interests.

What has changed is that the propaganda has been turned up to maximum to dehumanize Assad, Russia and the Syrian Government which is always a precursor to a major conflict in order to garner popular support. I fear the worst in the upcoming months for Syria.

I pray it doesn't happen, at the same time.

Evil people rule the planet, because of our ignorance, and denial, we let them.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 02:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

So your reasoning as to why Assad "may have" used chlorine gas is because it's not as lethal as commonly believed? Because all four of those quotes you listed can just as easily justify a false flag.

My argument is there's a reasonable chance he did use it based on the evidence of it being used previously by the Syrian government without any strong response from the rest of the world, which may have led them to think they could get away with using it. Also, as I said it's a fairly non-destructive way to drive rebels out of an area and it poses less risk to civilians compare to heavy artillery fire. Also, it's easy and cheap to acquire. So there are many reasons why Assad may have chosen to use chlorine gas, however as the2ofusr1 points out there is a difference between a chemical weapon and a chemical used as a weapon, we need to think rationally and not let sensationalist MSM reports evoke an overly emotional response from us.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join