It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Trump fires Mueller or Rosenstein, 300,000 activists will take action

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

Equal words do not mean equal meaning.

Pretty sure that denying people the right to vote was quite a bit more important than a President firing an employee. AN EMPLOYEE.

Besides, you know WHO passed the Civil Rights Act don't you? And please, lets not bring up the big "party switch" myth. Because if you think a party that just fought for and won civil rights for all, would all the sudden switch to the opposite side, you are a special kind of ignorant.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Republican vs. Republican. I love it.πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

We won't even have to. The rational republicans will re hire Mueller within a heartbeat of any trump firings.

This isn't going to go away. His fixers cannot fix and he's spinning in circles wondering what to do because he's always been able to buy his way out of trouble.

Mueller says "put away your wallet...your money's no good here."
LOL

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

We won't even have to. The rational republicans will re hire Mueller within a heartbeat of any trump firings.

This isn't going to go away. His fixers cannot fix and he's spinning in circles wondering what to do because he's always been able to buy his way out of trouble.

LOL

Your funny who exactly would hire him back? The only person that could would be Trump being the head of the executive branch. As far as buying his way out all ready happened legally there is nothing Mueller can do to Trump. So he bought his way out by becoming President. Mueller can't try a sitting president. So if I were Trump I'd just tell Mueller I'm not talking to him. And then wait for prosecutions if found guilty I could always pardon them.

Bottom line Mueller has no legal authority to do anything to Trump. About the best he could do is write a report hoping congress would impeach him. But even there impeachment is not going to guarantee removing him from office. So bottom line Trump is home free thanks to the money he spent to become president. In other words he bought his way our of troubles

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

well i hope they have their permits in order.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   

I am starting to think the WWE is more civil and peaceful than the "party of peace."

Seriously? Can we just lock these arrogant folks (from both sides) in a steel cage and put it on PPV? We could pay off the national debt.

I have one thing to say to these 'activists' directly: you better activate, or whatever it is you call your riots, somewhere besides my place. Rabid animals don't do so well around here.

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Well Linda McMahon is the Administrator of the Small Business Administration now.

More to it than we might think !!

😎😁😎

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   

LOL

Mueller is good at spending our money and all for a lost cause.
He will keep taking my money and yours and you will continue to get nothing of any value for it except hopes and dreams of Trump's demise. But it's all just a dream you will never wake up from. (which is obvious to most everyone else.)

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Time to order that bear spray I've been wanting to purchase.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   
they arent really activists if they are being paid are they? if we learned anything from the uber lawsuits is that if they appear to somewhat resemble employees you cannot avoid obligations as an employer by simply referring to your workers as partners, or in this case, activists.

i think this should go to court.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Congress will hire him back. They have already said they would. You don't think i just made that up did you?. Yes you did. Admit it.
No I didn't make it up. They said they would. And they can.

thehill.com...

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 11:45 PM
link   

I wonder how much Soros had to pay for 300K "activists"? Either way, I highly doubt the'd get 3000 "activists" together. No one cares. If they do, they care just enough to go online and post an insipid "resist" post on Facebook or Reddit.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
a reply to: Swills

Thanks for contributing meaningful content to this thread instead of just name calling...

Guess that's what you do when you've lost the argument before it even started.

...why can't we also cruise missile moveon.org while we're addressing tyrants who gas their own countrymen

not worried there are more of us who are better armed/ former military that are tired of these people

I haven't had a chance to run over a jackass activist in a while. It is nice they put all the new laws in effect that makes it legal to plow over this human filth.Β 

Gonna need more states passing laws that let you run over people blocking the road

They're talking about college kids who have no jobs who will tun and shout, break store windows, and be very proud of themselves.

Liberal protestors are slobs. I hope their organization gets billed for the trash, puke and poop, they always leave behind after those unsuccessful protests

Sure okay...

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Lab4Us

Pretty sure threatening to run over or shoot protesters does count as threatening violence. But you know...it's Just harmless fun. Locker room boys talk.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 05:43 AM
link   

a reply to: Lab4Us

Pretty sure threatening to run over or shoot protesters does count as threatening violence. But you know...it's Just harmless fun. Locker room boys talk.

When you stand in the middle of an interstate to throw you fit you cede any right to complain about traffic coming at you.

Im not into folks dying....but jesus....dont tax dollars pay the cops to keep them off the road?

Who really wants to defend people doing that kind of stuff? Its only hurting any message meant to be communicated.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I think you're missing the point of protests. It doesn't seem to work like it did in the Civil Rights struggle or Women's Suffrage. The whole idea now is to act as unstable, antagonistic, and childish as possible in order to tick off as many people as possible while refusing to actually make any sort of reasonable case for the cause you're protesting.

I'm not sure how that helps the cause, but then again I'm just an old fogey redneck... what do I know?

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Im amazed that im expected to cede my responsibility to protect myself to a law enforcement that is proven unable to protect idiots who want to stand in the street.

Instead, its my responsibilty to protect their lives when they stand on the highway.

You really cannot make this up.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: Lumenari

Sometimes it takes more than that.

Sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you don't.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

We live in a world where people chain themselves to trees to be eaten by bears in order to protest other people harming the bears' habitat. And you think standing out in the road is bad?

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 07:45 AM
link   
He has been fired at least in Piglousy's head.

Muller For Dollars $$$$$$

Anyway happy Monday

edit on 16-4-2018 by mikell because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join