It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Trump fires Mueller or Rosenstein, 300,000 activists will take action

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: CreationBro
a reply to: Lab4Us

Then you didn't read any responses in the thread, and your own comment alludes to using physical force/violence simply because someone is in your way.

Peaceably. You got that part right? Impeding the free movement of others is a form of arrest (restricting movement) and is illegal without probable cause. Disrupting the flow of normal, law-abiding citizens is anything BUT peaceably assembling. Well, I guess unless you’re an anarchist?

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: Lumenari
Oh wait.. nevermind, because to you it's never going to be about what the average American thinks.

Maybe the average american needs to start acting.

Who cares what they think if they are not willing to stand up for what that might be.

Until the duly elected President is allowed to at least make an attempt to perform the duties of office, "acting" amounts to continuing to derail a presidency simply out of partisanship.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   

a reply to: Lumenari

Sometimes it takes more than that.

I guess we'll see come midterms.

The AVERAGE American after all, is not going to riot and scream and throw on a vagina hat.

That's pretty fringe, in the grand scheme of things.
edit on 14-4-2018 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

That would depend on who's "actions" you are talking about.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   

The AVERAGE American after all, is not going to riot and scream and throw on a vagina hat.

In other words, they don't even care enough to act on what they think, so why bring that up?

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   

That would depend on who's "actions" you are talking about.

Any American doing anything more than talking/discussing.

From the moment Trump was elected, the entire country lost their minds. The left immediately began trying to derail while the right gloated like a bunch of asses. It was sickening to see, honestly. And its not gotten any better.

While Trump is a despicable person, it seems that all the accusations against him apply to his accusers more than him. Except the sex stuff. But given the frequency that those allegations dissipate (wasn't it just yesterday that one of Cosby's accusers admitted to making it all up?), im just not willing to buy any of it. "Reasonable doubt", they call it.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

Tell that to Reginald Denny.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   
This would basically be 300,000 people suffering from post-election stress disorder squealing that their comfort blanket had been taken from them.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: CreationBro

So I went back and read every post. You must be a super triggerred snowflake if you think there are really threats in here. I saw someone hoped it rained, another threatened to puke on protestors, another was thankful for the laws that say if you stand on a highway, drivers are not responsible if you get hit, another stating the civil war just got less civil (which you must be reading something into), etc.

Send out your massive 300,000 paid protestors. A more intelligent person would probably rather figure out how to get those people to the polls in November. Then again, I guess if they’re paid to protest, at least they’ve actually got a job! Well, at least for an hour or two...before they back to thinking I should give them my stuff.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   

I'm pretty sure protesting in the allotted space and during the allotted time is just another form of discussion.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Lab4Us

If they're paid to protest it's likely they're paid to vote as well. and bussed in to do so.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   

In other words, they don't even care enough to act on what they think, so why bring that up?

~sigh~

Because to normal working folk, making sure that you support and vote in the representatives that you want will probably be the end of their civic duty. Because they know that the next step isn't peaceful assembly (doesn't work for the right because they get no airtime), it is actual civil war.

To paraphrase someone, we are at the point where we can't fix the political system anymore and not yet where we can just start hanging the bastards.

Now to you, it seems that "caring enough to act on what they think" means the left buying protesters to make a media splash.

The right in this case is being civil but aware that the left is astroturfing the political climate. And proud of it.

The last response to this was Trump's election. These were the average people reacting to a problem.

The response to Trump's election was even MORE astroturfing, among other things.

No... at this point the right will either sit, let y'all burn it to the ground and rebuilt, or push back when pushed too far.

We'll see.

Either way the left in America is going to end up historically where it always ends up.

A page in history.

And edited to add, feel free to reply to my post but don't be pouty if I don't reply anymore. I've wasted enough time with you today, thanks.
edit on 14-4-2018 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

They should have them not protest and instead pay them double to vote twice.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   

I'm pretty sure protesting in the allotted space and during the allotted time is just another form of discussion.

If only that was what the recent history shows will happen. Standing and discussing in the middle of highways doesnt seem reasonable.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Try to justify it however you need, in the end the people you brought up are not acting so why blame those who are acting for not taking them into account?

Is it really that difficult to actually grasp what I'm saying?
edit on 14-4-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   

If it escalates then it escalates. I don't see what the problem is?

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
a reply to: xuenchen

Um... lots of people know who he is. Its the whole reason for the protests. I know right-wing live on memes now but that doesnt make the memes correct.

I'm willing to bet that at least half of the folks who would show up to protest cannot identify Rosenstein in a photo and probably couldn't name the position he currently holds.

( but they'll remember to request their check from MoveOn)

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Soros, the Godfather of the Left...

Some of his ideas remind me of someone who once had fantasy's about taking over God's job.

One can only wonder if the two are best buds.

"Next to my fantasies about being God, I also have very strong fantasies of being mad," Soros once admitted to a British television audience.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   

If it escalates then it escalates. I don't see what the problem is?

When highly emotional and aggressive protesters get killed by vehicle because innocent government infrastructure users hit them, I too will not see what the problem is either, mainly because the stupid little pricks got what was coming to them - and you can thank mum, dad and schooling for their IQ levels in not being able to comprehend fundamental survival instincts.

We don't need those types of bottomfeeders eating away at our limited resources.

Glad you have no problem with that

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Have people with signs taken over the world yet?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join