It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Trump fires Mueller or Rosenstein, 300,000 activists will take action

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

If this is George Soros' plan then by God are you guys following through with it.

edit on 4/14/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/14/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   
A better thing to protest would be the unprovoked attack on Syria

But these guys are probably 100% in favour of it

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
Bunch of internet tough guys in this thread threatening violence because people would dare protest against their Dear Leader.

Pretty sure no one has threatened violence. Pretty sure if pukes are attempting to impede my freedom to move freely, I have a right to remove them from blocking my way. But that’s just me. So glad I live in Texas and no where near any of the illegal sanctuary cities!

p.s. 300,000 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The First Amendment (Amendment I) to the United States Constitution prevents Congress from making any law respecting an establishment of religion, prohibiting the free exercise of religion, or abridging the freedom of speech, the freedom of the press, the right to peaceably assemble, or to petition for a governmental redress of grievances.

Assuming peaceful assemblage, they'd be within their constitutional rights.

Running over peaceful protesters isn't a protected right. It's vehicular manslaughter at best.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Lab4Us

Then you didn't read any responses in the thread, and your own comment alludes to using physical force/violence simply because someone is in your way.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Won't happen.

More big words that are just hot air from the left.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   
welp they better get to protesting then because both need fired and arrested for illegally searching for information unrelated to their investigation, such corruption is unacceptable regardless who it is.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: abe froman

I think threatening to run people over is a great argument myself, who doesn't want an excuse to kill and/or injure people with a car because they disagree with them? That's the American way. Our right to protest doesn't matter, we've got bodies to pile up!

Enough people have been pulled from their cars and viciously beaten, that if you are protesting by blocking the street you should expect to be run over.

Your rights end where mine begin.

I consider anyone blocking public roads as a threat to life and safety and I will respond with whatever force I can muster.

If as many people had been run over as have been brutally pulled from their cars and attacked,victimized, and beaten you'd quit standing in the roads altogether.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

I mean, the ACLU is anything but Marxists...

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

The Civil War just got a lot less "civil".

Why, did the right-wing threaten planned peaceful protests? Did you just admit to being ready to commit violence against people who are prepared to use their right to assembly and right to pension the government?

What is the right-wings hard-on with civil war?

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

Dont say stupid # about how you are prepared to take a life because some assholes are in the road. Its a #ing road. People get runover all the damn time so protester attacking drivers would just a justifiable as your murder fantasies.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

Um... lots of people know who he is. Its the whole reason for the protests. I know right-wing live on memes now but that doesnt make the memes correct.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

peaceable assembly is what people have the right to not "assembly", when you stand in front of traffic disrupting movement you are acting illegally and violating the 1st amendment.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: CreationBro

The First Amendment (Amendment I) to the United States Constitution prevents Congress from making any law respecting an establishment of religion, prohibiting the free exercise of religion, or abridging the freedom of speech, the freedom of the press, the right to peaceably assemble, or to petition for a governmental redress of grievances.

Assuming peaceful assemblage, they'd be within their constitutional rights.

Running over peaceful protesters isn't a protected right. It's vehicular manslaughter at best.

Uhhh, not in the State of Georgia. To impede any traffic anywhere gets ya fined and/or arrested.
Ask the BLM 20s of protestors that thought they could protest on an exit ramp from I-75....mistakenly thought that would avoid the part of obstructing traffic.
They are limited to "peaceful" protests on the sidewalks. Yet , they still cannot impede stores nor folks walking.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

Um... lots of people know who he is. Its the whole reason for the protests. I know right-wing live on memes now but that doesnt make the memes correct.

You do realize that the protests are going to essentially be protesters paid to be there?

Oh wait.. nevermind, because to you it's never going to be about what the average American thinks. It is going to be how many people some leftist can pay to be there because THEN it means that it's justified.

After all, to you and yours the end justifies the means. Not what any real people think about it.

The funniest part of it is that you're pushing the idea and they don't have to pay you a cent.

Useless eaters indeed.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

originally posted by: DBCowboy

The Civil War just got a lot less "civil".

Why, did the right-wing threaten planned peaceful protests? Did you just admit to being ready to commit violence against people who are prepared to use their right to assembly and right to pension the government?

What is the right-wings hard-on with civil war?

I'm tired of being polite.

If you want to peacefully protest? Knock yourself out.

If you want to overturn the Constitution, I will be your enemy.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari
Oh wait.. nevermind, because to you it's never going to be about what the average American thinks.

Maybe the average american needs to start acting.

Who cares what they think if they are not willing to stand up for what that might be.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: Lumenari
Oh wait.. nevermind, because to you it's never going to be about what the average American thinks.

Maybe the average american needs to start acting.

Who cares what they think if they are not willing to stand up for what that might be.

They voted in Trump. They acted.

Now, if the other side stops reacting then possibly we will get some stuff done.

And by reacting I don't mean being hired at 16 bucks an hour to hold up a a sign.

AND edited to add, kinda telling that you don't care what the average American thinks.

I get it... you're better.

edit on 14-4-2018 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Sometimes it takes more than that.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join