It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Trump fires Mueller or Rosenstein, 300,000 activists will take action

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

When you stand in the middle of an interstate to throw you fit you cede any right to complain about traffic coming at you

Oh that's comforting. Glad you'd have no problem running over people. Nice to know who I'm sharing the board with.
You should just read those posts but substitute conservative for liberal and see how YOU FEEL! DISGUSTING ! ! !

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Of course it is.

You guys have a thread full of violence complaining that liberals would be violent.
Hypocrite much???

Not to mention everyone is a psychic on a board where people get ridiculed for saying the same things if it's in the dreams and predictions forum.
But ok sure....

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

When you stand in the middle of an interstate to throw you fit you cede any right to complain about traffic coming at you

Oh that's comforting. Glad you'd have no problem running over people. Nice to know who I'm sharing the board with.
You should just read those posts but substitute conservative for liberal and see how YOU FEEL! DISGUSTING ! ! !

Where did he say he had no problem with it? Stop filling in the blanks that do not exist with words that were not spoken.

Have you heard the radio commercials that say a car on the highway moves the length of a football field in less than 5 seconds? Anyone who willingly walks onto said highway is a moron. How can you deny that?

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   

a reply to: TheRedneck

Of course it is.

You guys have a thread full of violence complaining that liberals would be violent.
Hypocrite much???

Not to mention everyone is a psychic on a board where people get ridiculed for saying the same things if it's in the dreams and predictions forum.
But ok sure....

Get back to us when a Trump supporter shoots up a baseball field full of Democrat legislators.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Anyone standing in the middle of the road is asking to be hit. To assert otherwise is a lack of logic that is confounding to even ponder.

You dont blame the driver...they were acting lawfully. You blame the idiots willing to die for their hissy fit

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

No, we have a threat from liberals of violence in conditions that by their very nature compromise their own safety, coupled with a history of violence in similar activities, to which a thread of people responded that they would use violence to resist the violence instituted by said liberals should it occur.

If you pull a knife on someone, expect them to pull a knife on you. If you stand in the middle of a busy Interstate, expect there to be traffic that is not expecting you to be there. You call that needless violence; I call it reality.

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu
Sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you don't.

Then don't ask for a Mounds when you want an Almond Joy.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: Teikiatsu
Sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you don't.

Then don't ask for a Mounds when you want an Almond Joy.

Almond Joy's got nuts Mounds don't...>>>>>>>

πŸ‘‹
πŸ‘‹

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I remember thinking a couple of years ago, oh damn the globalist own everything and everyone we do not stand a chance

Tbh over the past year, it's been like clubbing baby seals everyday

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I'm all for firing Meuller. It should be obvious by now he was in collusion with Comey at least somewhat.

And firing him will not halt the Russia probe. (nor should anyone care, as it was a concocted witch hunt from jump).

Let the lefties get all fired up....a couple of days of nonsense, and a lot of cleanup for the cities that enable them to happen. (as man, they are the messiest protestors ever....

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   

There's a simple solution to this problem. Stop playing in traffic!!! That way you and you're little sign will live to piss and moan another day.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

And If he does not , then those 3000,000 Useless Eaters will go back to Playing with their I Phones and Sponging off their Dumb as a Rock Parents . WTF is Happening to America ?.......

edit on 16-4-2018 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   

There's a simple solution to this problem. Stop playing in traffic!!! That way you and you're little sign will live to piss and moan another day.

Play stupid games, get stupid prizes....lol.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Yawn...

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

It's been a theory from the start that the deep state knew there was no evidence. The point of the investigation is to carry on as long as possible and continue to over reach until Trump finally fires them. Then they'll take to the streets and claim Trump would have been guilty yadda yadda yadda all the while knowing they had nothing.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Apparently Rosenstein and Mueller have zero on Trump or directly on the Campaign or they would have brought it all out by now.

Despite how much you wish this were the case it is factually un-provable (much like most of your conjecture).

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   
We don't want to trigger a giant metal dragon, it could be very mentally unstable, and dangerous, trigger a chain reaction.

It very sensitive to name calling...it didn't want a red paint job.

Funny word... triggered...to bad it original context lost all meaning...what ever happened to just rated R.
edit on 17-4-2018 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-4-2018 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer

Apparently Rosenstein and Mueller have zero on Trump or directly on the Campaign or they would have brought it all out by now.

Despite how much you wish this were the case it is factually un-provable (much like most of your conjecture).

πŸ˜€
edit on Apr-17-2018 by xuenchen because: 🀣

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   

😎

What conjecture? Is, 'I know what you are but what am I' really the best you've got?

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   

What conjecture? Is, 'I know what you are but what am I' really the best you've got?

βœŒοΈπŸ‘‹

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join