It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Trump fires Mueller or Rosenstein, 300,000 activists will take action

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Democrat/LeftWing organization MoveOn says they have a whole army of activists that will swarm the streets with protests if and when Trump decides to fire Mueller and/or Rosenstein !!

Well it looks they just tipped their hand with this threat !!

Apparently Rosenstein and Mueller have zero on Trump or directly on the Campaign or they would have brought it all out by now.

We've been seeing an increase in red herrings coming from Democrats lately.

And it's been coming out too that "M" and "R" have some bad conflicts of interests that are showing up in the pattern of the investigation !

And of course, any firing won't stop any genuine investigations right?

The "evidence" would get leaked quickly right?

Maybe the Left has a fabrication factory waiting to release false information and more lies 😁

If Trump fires Mueller or Rosenstein, 300,000 activists will take action

Heading into the weekend, speculation was mounting that Donald Trump was considering firing deputy attorney general Rod Rosenstein.

If that happens, more than 300,000 activists are ready to spring into action with a series of protests across the US.

The activist website MoveOn told the Guardian more than 800 “emergency” rallies around the country were prepared if Trump dismissed Rosenstein or the special counsel Robert Mueller, who is investigating whether there was collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia.

edit on Apr-14-2018 by xuenchen because: 👋🚿

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The Civil War just got a lot less "civil".

+27 more 
posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Gonna need more states passing laws that let you run over people blocking the road.

+7 more 
posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   

LOL

They are so brave until someone gives em the same they dish out. Bring it!

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   

I love the way to spew propaganda out your feeder. Well rest assured the left like Netflix to the point there is no danger. I am left and and when this happens the only thing I am going to do is sit on the toilet and grab my ATS sword and rant. If even that sir. I can go get you a pad if you need?

edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Good.

I haven't had a chance to run over a jackass activist in a while. It is nice they put all the new laws in effect that makes it legal to plow over this human filth. Also, when MoveOn says they have 300,000 activists you need to divide by 1,000 to get the real number. They always overstate the level of support they actually have.

Trump has already shown he gives no craps about threats.

+6 more 
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

I love the way to spew propaganda out your feeder. Well rest assured the left like Netflix to the point there is no danger. I am left and and when this happens the only thing I am going to do is sit on the toilet and grab my ATS sword and rant. If even that sir. I can go get you a pad if you need?

I think you are a stalker! Just my opinion of course, but seems you have a man crush on Xuen?

link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

^^^^ very convincing. congratulations !

🤦‍♀️👋

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

I love the way to spew propaganda out your feeder.

Way to attack the OP.

This is the Left's propaganda from MoveOn not the OPs. I do agree with you that it will end up being an empty threat and result in a typical nothingburger from the Left.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   
not worried there are more of us who are better armed/ former military that are tired of these people

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Maybe him and I have a date tonight?!? I imagine we would have a wonderful time. Or maybe I just like taunting him with little response. Either way don’t ruin my date dude.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   
The only way to battle such is with current.

Something most people fail to realize is behind all of this.

Let's hope the time to pay up does not come.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   

...why can't we also cruise missile moveon.org while we're addressing tyrants who gas their own countrymen?

+6 more 
posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   
They're talking about college kids who have no jobs who will tun and shout, break store windows, and be very proud of themselves.

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   

SoOo... I'm guessing that the left will also take Rosenstein being impeached as Trump firing him?

Since that's what is actually going to happen?

Just more Soros-funded looters representing the peaceful left.

You know that was going to happen.. the weather is getting better and we've a midterm coming up.

More faux outrage!!!!!

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   
MoveOn is another goddamn Joke, why pay it any attention

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Liberal protestors are slobs. I hope their organization gets billed for the trash, puke and poop, they always leave behind after those unsuccessful protests.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Maybe Syria and Russia will use chemical weapons on these protestors in retaliation for us bombing them.

+16 more 
posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   
The fact that these asshats have protesters at the ready for whatever garbage reason they come up with should show us how invalid these BS protests are.

These "protests" aren't grassroots, they don't reflect the views of the populace, they aren't real.

This kind of thing should be illegal.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Ohhh i'm shaking in my boots!

Ever seen a limp wrist try to throw a punch?

new topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join