It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NDE's ... Art Bell

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   
On this Weekend that Art Bell found out for sure, I thought it would be informative to hear his view, along with his guests. And on the other hand, Art is directly responsible for saving scores of lives by virtue of his night time broadcasts of Coast to Coast. Think of the sleepy drivers that suddenly had something to keep them alert with the keen interest that Art brought to every show. So..... you could say, Art was a lifesaver that also had keen interests in ........ well, just have a listen

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   
RIP art, you were the only famous person I ever actually cried over. I felt like I lost a cool old uncle when I read the news this morning.a reply to: Plotus

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
On this Weekend that Art Bell found out for sure, I thought it would be informative to hear his view, along with his guests. And on the other hand, Art is directly responsible for saving scores of lives by virtue of his night time broadcasts of Coast to Coast. Think of the sleepy drivers that suddenly had something to keep them alert with the keen interest that Art brought to every show. So..... you could say, Art was a lifesaver that also had keen interests in ........ well, just have a listen

www.youtube.com...

RIP...Mr. Bell, one of the greatest interview personalities to ever grace the AM dial.

Isn't it ironic that on c2c, Art kept us interested and awake and George N. puts me to sleep faster than a Valium and a shot of jack.

Some of the c2c guest hosts are ok. Knapp is great.
edit on 14-4-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Interested to see if Art makes a guest appearance on Ghost 2 Ghost this year.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

The non religious versions of NDEs are the only accounts of heaven that I ever wanted to be real.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   

The day before he died I listened to a random episode of coast on youtube.
In the episode art just happened to be talking about how old he was and how long he had been doing the show.

It was a random episode but it was a recent one.
Art read an email from a guy that said he started listening to art when he was 9 years old and was now 50!

I have always loved coast to coast so that was a nice coincidence for me.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Jimmy Church would be a much better fit. There was a certain tenacity in Art that I've yet hear duplicated across the radio. Church IMO has a small amount of that.

No one like Art though.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   
RIP Art Bell. You have enriched all of our lives💜

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   
That's incredibly sad. I shed a tear or two. I've been listening to him since childhood. My mom was into some strange stuff lol. Rest in peace

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 10:32 PM
link   
RIP Art Bell ! A true radio pioneer who helped many awaken from our slumber - you will be dearly missed good sir ❤️

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   
The whole reason Ground Zero with Clyde Lewis, all the ghost hunter shows, the X-Files, the UFO hunter shows,--and too many other media platforms to name--even existed is because of Art Bell.

John B. Wells was probably the closest C2C host in skill and ability to hold your interest. So of course George Noory wanted him fired.

I long for the day when Noory retires and C2C gets a real host again.

top topics

join