It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unconfirmed reports of second attack in Syria by unknown forces.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   
After the Syrian gas attacks last week there were reports of retaliation by unknown forces i.e. aircraft from countries unknown.

This morning there are reports of an attack at one of the three Iranian bases in Syria by up to 20 aircraft.

The B.B.C. says there were no attacks at Iranian bases.

Apparently Iran says there were.

Reports are conflicting depending on who's reporting.

However, two "secret" attacks in a week by aircraft from unknown origin should be concerning to everyone yet it's not being reported on.

Here's a link from a source I'd bet money is closely related to the actual perps.

TIMES OF ISRAEL

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

“Trump’s resolve and Israel’s support remain unchanged,” Netanyahu said. “This morning, under American leadership, the United States, France, and the United Kingdom demonstrated that their commitment to the fight against chemical weapons is not limited to declarations,” he went on. Netanyahu said that it should be “clear to President Assad that “his reckless efforts to acquire and use weapons of mass destruction, his wanton disregard for international law and his provision of a forward base for Iran and its proxies endanger Syria.”

From source.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   
If this was not Israel then I would like to know why they aren't tracking them, and naming names.
On the other hand if these attacks are from Unknown aircraft, that realling do have no known country affilation, then we may have a really big problem that could unite us all.

I'm betting that it's Isreal or fabracated. I can't believe that in this day and age we can have an attack by aircraft with no one being able to tell what kind of aircraft it is, or track by radar or chaser jets as to where they are coming from. Give me a break Isreal.

From the article:

The Lebanese news service al-Mayadeen, said to have close ties to Hezbollah, reported that the Lebanese terror group denied any military strike took place and said there were some controlled explosions near the site earlier in the day.

So this sounds like warmongering by the usual suspects is all.

edit on 14-4-2018 by Guyfriday because: added info

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Don't worry, the Russians know who launched the attack. So does our American military, neither of them is saying anything at this time.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Russian instigated false flag !!

What are their Trolls saying ?

The answers are in the Troll messages !!

😁😎

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Plus the NRO (National reconnaissance Office) is supposed to have spy sat's that can see the current condition of a gnats ass, so the information of who, what, and when should be elementary.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Could be Saudi Arabia testing some of that new hardware the U.S. sold them. Haven't heard much from them over the past few days.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

They probably have a hodgepodge force of everything from Israeli F-16 variants, to Russian migs.

Unlimited funding and separate unofficial "wish lists" getting fulfilled for years probably leads to entire branches of clandestine and privately funded armed forces.

It wouldnt surprise me. If cartels can get subs and fighter jets then so can a mercenary outfit or arms dealer.

edit on 4 14 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Since Israel specifically called out Iran my guess would be ...

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
If this was not Israel then I would like to know why they aren't tracking them, and naming names.
On the other hand if these attacks are from Unknown aircraft, that realling do have no known country affilation, then we may have a really big problem that could unite us all.

I'm betting that it's Isreal or fabracated. I can't believe that in this day and age we can have an attack by aircraft with no one being able to tell what kind of aircraft it is, or track by radar or chaser jets as to where they are coming from. Give me a break Isreal.

From the article:

The Lebanese news service al-Mayadeen, said to have close ties to Hezbollah, reported that the Lebanese terror group denied any military strike took place and said there were some controlled explosions near the site earlier in the day.

So this sounds like warmongering by the usual suspects is all.

Could be combat testing the F-35. They are stealthy.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Don't worry, the Russians know who launched the attack. So does our American military, neither of them is saying anything at this time.

Neither of them "are" saying. ..

Sorry.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   
The price of oil was reported to be above a hundred dollars a barrel. If the Russians and Iranians dump more oil into the market, won't we (the consumers) get a lower price?

Somebody said to follow the money. This is where it lead.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Israel will act on their own intelligence. If they know of a threat they bomb a threat inside of Syria, nothing new.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Deplorable

The price of oil was reported to be above a hundred dollars a barrel.

Where?

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Deplorable

Oil closed at $72.58 Friday.

oilprice.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deplorable
The price of oil was reported to be above a hundred dollars a barrel. If the Russians and Iranians dump more oil into the market, won't we (the consumers) get a lower price?

Somebody said to follow the money. This is where it lead.

Oil Price Quotes

😀

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

These new attacks are now being reported in mainstream, apparently the Israelis are hammering munitions depots and Iranian bases. Very cunning the Syrians were all out thinking it was over then the Iranians go back to their bases and apparently are taking heavy casualties .
edit on 14-4-2018 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Koolster !!

😉👈

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Iranian attack

From Jp

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 01:33 AM
link   
They sneaked in before the main event, they sneaked in after the main event, by deception etc etc etc. Nothing new. Israel are like the snotty brat in the playground, hiding behind the big boys legs and peering out to thumb their nose at the opposition.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join