It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia is starting a proxy war in retaliation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Maybe Russia is starting a proxy war for us doing that to Syria. I think if only u.s did it it was ohk cause Isreal already did but we went over board maybe by multiple countries bombing. I understand it's more tactical, not a way to make friends though. Maybe Russia had a contingency for such actions of toughness. I understand why we all had to, economic & more reasons. Russia is distracting us with assets & online to phycologically advance on another country & start another revolution. What country are they starting it with spies? Who are they gonna try to fight for an enemy? I'm not sure whether they are aiming bigger now, cause they just spent 100 mill on a dumb campaign which kgb style is magic distraction. They have a few other campaigns too I bet like more Ukraine or military movements. It's not big just a thought, ain't no ww3. They gon start another proxy, this time bigger badder & better. They have all they need for Ukraine strategically to defend against Europe. It will be some other country that is powerful. Civil war is always how it starts for a countrymen to go against its goverments. It won't be here though. Probs. not turkey even though they are vulnerable, where

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: SatansPride

Syria is the proxy war, and it started years ago.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

Nah, that was before, who needs to get more right now. Russia pissed. I knew they punk out, best believe they keep to they word though. Proxy is legal war as far as it seems to them I think, & they spend enough on military to supply that.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   

edit on 4142018 by frenchfries because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Russian military spending - $70 billion.

U.S. military spending - $598 billion.

I think we got'em on that one.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Syria is the existing theatre of the current proxy war.
US/UK/France/NATO against Assad, Russia/Iran backing Assad. It's been like that for years now.
Only brown poeple will die, or mostly only brown people will die. It is a classic proxy war situation.
Sell's weapons, advertises/tests new ones, and the main players civilians don't get killed.
Win win, except for brown people in typically sandy places or jungle environments in history.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Much like the ancient wisdom of "how does one kill that which is already dead?"

"How does one start that which has already begun?"

The world may never know

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

So many civilians, businesses, universities, companies, create many military advantages, all civilians & or gov. production. Millions worth or more.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   

I just Talkin bout they retaliation for our bombings

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   

They didn't touch anything of the Russians. They won't do a thing. Russia does not want war with the U.S..

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

Vietnamese spending during the vietnam war could be measured in rice and America still could'nt win.

War is not won by the side that can inflict the most damage, It's won by the side that can endure the most pain.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: SatansPride

I just Talkin bout they retaliation for our bombings

It will be brown people exploited and controlled who will suffer most. Not anyone in Nato/Russia

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   

They probably get more for their seventy billion than we get for our 598 billion. Just think what a country like China could build with seventy billion dollars.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   

The proxy war in Syria started under Obama and the warmongering 'Deep State' is still at it today. I guarantee the next President will be confronted with 'horrors' that force them to engage in this or other wars. This is how it works.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

That's what we know of...Another cool trillion in black ops.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

Vietnamese spending during the vietnam war could be measured in rice and America still could'nt win.

War is not won by the side that can inflict the most damage, It's won by the side that can endure the most pain.

The Vietnam war was never about winning
Please read up on the subject...

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Earth is fading. There is no reason to fight each other.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I think this would have been a lot diffrent if:

A: any type of russian base or civilians etc were hurt/destroyed

B: if they didnt send the missles under the radar of russia.

But russia was pretty clear they would retaliate if russia was aimed at...they wasn't

new topics

top topics

join