It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Right Wing Blasts Trump for Syrian Attack

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I'm not sure yet.
If it was Assad or his regime which used chemical weapons then yes I agree with striking but something just doesn't feel right to me.
I actually think it is all staged Russian response US response UK response and Syrian response....all staged.
I think something is afoot.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

According to this it looks like if 71 missile were shot down, they will have to have another go

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

"Right wing".

*snort*

The reason this is news is only because those of us not lock-step with the leftist ideology are free to disagree with our political representatives.

Try disagreeing with leftists. You either get fired or have to apologize.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Orange turd is a fkin hypocrite. A BIG FAT LIAR. Believe me.

twitter.com...
edit on 14-4-2018 by mekhanics because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 04:49 AM
link   
So I guess people like me that lean right are being honest? I do not like war or bombing people for some BS false flag attack. I know Trump was probably emotional seeing all those kids being gassed, but I guess he lacks the sophistication to know he is being played.

Would you rather us “right wingers” support Trump when we disagree with him? It is a bad decision, but on balance he has been far better than recent Presidents.

Wars are a deep state thing and I do not support them.
edit on 2018/4/15 by Metallicus because: Eta

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 04:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: ClovenSky

originally posted by: BotheLumberJack

originally posted by: ClovenSky
a reply to: BotheLumberJack

We are all focusing on the individual actors (politicians) and ignoring the entire system itself. When you look at how the system was setup, it is working perfectly. We continuously lose our freedoms and the only thing that changes is the actors.

Look at how they divide us saying the R's or the D's would make all of the difference in the world, if only we could elect the correct side in sufficient numbers. Pure unadulterated BS. The actors never matter, they are simply there for a distraction. The politicians are simply the curtain that hides the wizard, who is actually controlling things.

If we don't change the system, nothing will ever change for the better.

I know, and you're right. It's a dance and pony show. Money talks and truth walks. Unless the Wizard ceases to exist, here we are.

People are too physically oriented when they really need to be spirtually aware. Until that happens none of us are going anywhere.

Damn, that was good and I absolutely love the direction. The government is simply a reflection of us. Until we change, nothing changes.

I agree, spirituality is the key. That being said, we are so *($&# if that is the case. Maybe you have more hope than I do.

I'm glad you got it. Not everyone does.
I have hope, because it's all we've got left. It shows up when we least expect it, you'll see.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 04:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: mekhanics

Orange turd is a fkin hypocrite. A BIG FAT LIAR. Believe me.

twitter.com...

Some day that BFL might save the Planet. Or will it be Obama, Future leader of the UN by corrupt Vote?

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 05:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

originally posted by: BotheLumberJack

You know what this means?

The AntiChrist is Blonde!

Well, at very least, the AntiChrist has a dye job.

Only you would know.
I'll take it he's not into entertainment which would make him the most boring @hole on the planet.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 05:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

originally posted by: Willtell
Everybody knows that’s the truth but it cant be said.
I agree with you to some extent but in WW3, the Zionists will be thrown under the bus with the rest of us.

Zionism is a tool. Nothing else.

I kind of agree with you. btw, then who is driving the bus?

The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the 'agentur' of the 'Illuminati' between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion¦We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time.4

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   

This is one time when I agree with you. Most people do not like what is going on. Yes the Establishment neocons want war and more war. That is part of the globalist agenda and the Deep State on both sides. What they do and say in back rooms of course we do not know even if they appear to be on separate sides in the media.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join