It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Right Wing Blasts Trump for Syrian Attack

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: Willtell

Funny how almost the entire MSM, on both sides, want this war. Funny how when trump bombed them in 2017, it was basically the only time the anti trump msm talked well of him.

They are all warmongering scum bags.

Good on these right wingers for being against wars based on no proof.

And good on left wing people like Jimmy dore and Glenn greenwald for being against this the whole time.

You keep saying that msm want this war but don't show any proof.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

Funny how almost the entire MSM, on both sides, want this war. Funny how when trump bombed them in 2017, it was basically the only time the anti trump msm talked well of him.

And good on left wing people like Jimmy dore and Glenn greenwald for being against this the whole time.

The proof is called the news.

Just watch it for 5 minutes and call me in the morning...

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Believe it or not, people have minds of their own...

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

And if we leave the current system in place, things will never change. We can get rid of every single actor that is currently on stage and in 8 years, if that, there will be a new crop of actors(politicians) who are the same or worse compared to the current investment.

It is almost like the system itself attracts these types of power hungry people into its womb.

If you take a tiny step back and admire this evil system in its entirety, it is a work of wonder.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Everybody knows that’s the truth but it cant be said.
I agree with you to some extent but in WW3, the Zionists will be thrown under the bus with the rest of us.

Zionism is a tool. Nothing else.
edit on 14-4-2018 by Wide-Eyes because: Clarification

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: BotheLumberJack

originally posted by: ClovenSky
a reply to: BotheLumberJack

We are all focusing on the individual actors (politicians) and ignoring the entire system itself. When you look at how the system was setup, it is working perfectly. We continuously lose our freedoms and the only thing that changes is the actors.

Look at how they divide us saying the R's or the D's would make all of the difference in the world, if only we could elect the correct side in sufficient numbers. Pure unadulterated BS. The actors never matter, they are simply there for a distraction. The politicians are simply the curtain that hides the wizard, who is actually controlling things.

If we don't change the system, nothing will ever change for the better.

I know, and you're right. It's a dance and pony show. Money talks and truth walks. Unless the Wizard ceases to exist, here we are.

People are too physically oriented when they really need to be spirtually aware. Until that happens none of us are going anywhere.

Damn, that was good and I absolutely love the direction. The government is simply a reflection of us. Until we change, nothing changes.

I agree, spirituality is the key. That being said, we are so *($&# if that is the case. Maybe you have more hope than I do.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: ClovenSky

takes a rare individual to want to be picked apart in the press, while trying to avoid the corruption. with half the people you interact with on a daily basis trying to get a gotcha moment on you to wreck your name.

That's just if you do not believe in the deep state, if you do add in assassination or manufactured issues to destroy you.

The system of govt we have is fine, the problem is we have to many 20+ year politicians in office, coupled with the few that retired becoming lobbyist.

Until the people start sending these pecker heads to the unemployment line wholesale little chance of any change.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: ClovenSky
a reply to: seeker1963

And if we leave the current system in place, things will never change. We can get rid of every single actor that is currently on stage and in 8 years, if that, there will be a new crop of actors(politicians) who are the same or worse compared to the current investment.

It is almost like the system itself attracts these types of power hungry people into its womb.

If you take a tiny step back and admire this evil system in its entirety, it is a work of wonder.

It most certainly is! Just look at the web of Corporations and those who supply the money to them! Same scum who buys and manipulates our elected officials.

It reminds me of some science fiction movie that has a giant EVIL spider that has a huge web spun for the sole purpose of sucking the life out of everyone caught in it?
edit on 14-4-2018 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Maybe next year, the next administration under Pence or the neoliberal democrat will probably start the real war under another BIG LIE like they did this time and got away with it as they got away with it before.
FOLKS were being set up

So far--in consideration that it was a limited strike--I'm hoping it was to placate the deep state to avoid possibly being JFK'ed while at the same time maneuvering to work towards a less interventionist policy.

If so I wish the Prez luck.

edit on 14-4-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

Maybe next year, the next administration under Pence or the neoliberal democrat will probably start the real war under another BIG LIE like they did this time and got away with it as they got away with it before.
FOLKS were being set up

So far--in consideration that it was a limited strike--I'm hoping it was to placate the deep state to avoid possibly being JFK while at the same time maneuvering to work towards a less interventionist policy.

I'm quite certain that Bolton isn't helping matters. He never has.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   

FOLKS were being set up

So far--in consideration that it was a limited strike--I'm hoping it was to placate the deep state to avoid possibly being JFK while at the same time maneuvering to work towards a less interventionist policy.

Did you see where he appointed a judge to the 9th circus who is for gun control? Dems are tickled pink over it, yet the MSM is silent. I wouldn't have know unless Oath Keepers didn't notify me of it!

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   
All someone has to do is insinuate Trump is afraid of Russia and he would go and bomb Syria. He is predictable. He does not like to be called a chicken.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 04:29 PM
link   

FOLKS were being set up

So far--in consideration that it was a limited strike--I'm hoping it was to placate the deep state to avoid possibly being JFK'ed while at the same time maneuvering to work towards a less interventionist policy.

Nice thought but no one has arms that long to make that reach..

It was all a staged event.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

I don’t recall saying the msm wants war. I do say they NEVER challenge the propaganda of the US government. That’s why they get away with wars like Iraq and Libya. Now they're doing it again and the MSM just repeats and never challenges their lies.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Everybody knows that’s the truth but it cant be said.
I agree with you to some extent but in WW3, the Zionists will be thrown under the bus with the rest of us.

Zionism is a tool. Nothing else.

I kind of agree with you. btw, then who is driving the bus?

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

FOLKS were being set up

I'm quite certain that Bolton isn't helping matters. He never has.

Bolton is such a lovely person.

The first OPCW chief, who tried to bring Iraq and Libya into the organization, told RT how US foreign policy hawk John Bolton threatened him over his refusal to resign prior to the 2003 Iraq War.

Prepare for the consequenses. We know where your kids are.

It's so reassuring that this sociopath is now pulling the strings of puppet man Trump, isn't it? I'm sure this will end well for the world...

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
All someone has to do is insinuate Trump is afraid of Russia and he would go and bomb Syria. He is predictable. He does not like to be called a chicken.

On the other hand, he telegraphed what he was going to do and I'm sure that if you check out the 'oligarchs' that he had sanctioned, Putin didn't like them very much to begin with. It's all papier-mâché and chicken wire as far as I'm concerned.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Please don't insult me by calling Alex Jones "right wing."

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

He helped many a man get jiggy with the woman he loves with this track.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

The attack was a waste of money and risked provocation.

I don't see what this accomplished.

Everyone wanted to condemn and attack Assad for gas attacks. Just about everyone else would have put boots on the ground. Instead, we've had 2 surgical strikes in as many years.

People are upset about this strike, and people would have been upset had nothing been done.

I personally think it was the rebels, and desired nothing to be done. But, considering the other options I'm fine with a small scale strike with minimal casualties (I believe 0 with 3 injuries) that didn't require more boots on the ground, and still leaves us open to withdraw from Syria.

And news flash, we risked provocation when we backed the rebels while Russia backed Assad.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join