It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Right Wing Blasts Trump for Syrian Attack

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Who knows, I just know the world isn't the same as it was during Kennedy's rule. He didn't have twitter, but if he did, he probably would have used it like Trump is now.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I wonder how long it will take before the majority of citizens realize that our elected representatives hold no real power. They are there simply for the song and dance / bread and circuses / dog and pony show to distract us. It almost appears there would have been no difference who was elected, even if it was 'her'.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: ClovenSky
I wonder how long it will take before the majority of citizens realize that our elected representatives hold no real power. They are there simply for the song and dance / bread and circuses / dog and pony show to distract us. It almost appears there would have been no difference who was elected, even if it was 'her'.

The sooner, the better.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

No! Most of FOX news was NOT skeptical! They beat the war drums as they always do! Tucker Carlson was the only one who questioned the legitimacy of the attack and was called a Russian shill for doing so!

edit on 14-4-2018 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Thought I'd check the Twitter numbers to see what they reflect and they are higher than usual.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: BotheLumberJack

a reply to: Grambler

It's an inarguable debate with the left and not worth fighting.

I think we'll see results, the kind of results we should have seen during Kennedy's Reign but sadly didn't due to indiscrepancies.

What makes you think Trump can pull it off when JFK one of the most beloved presidents was murdered by "them"...?

Balls.

Yeah, it's a shame they are filled with covfefe and bullsh!t! He needs to take care of business and quit worrying about his image and poll numbers, with the twitter fests. Trump was just the mouthpiece for the MIC on this Syrian deal. It looks to me like the neocons had a little "come to jesus" talk with Spanky eh?

It's all Covfefe to me

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
Thought I'd check the Twitter numbers to see what they reflect and they are higher than usual.

It's probably because of this secret post he made 2 hours ago.

edit on 14-4-2018 by BotheLumberJack because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   

I think we'll see results, the kind of results we should have seen during Kennedy's Reign but sadly didn't due to indiscrepancies.

What makes you think Trump can pull it off when JFK one of the most beloved presidents was murdered by "them"...?

Balls.

Yeah, it's a shame they are filled with covfefe and bullsh!t! He needs to take care of business and quit worrying about his image and poll numbers, with the twitter fests. Trump was just the mouthpiece for the MIC on this Syrian deal. It looks to me like the neocons had a little "come to jesus" talk with Spanky eh?

Hardly the first politician that looks at polls.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Honestly F**K Trump and any arm chair warrior here who agrees with him. May you all arm chair warriors get cancer and die a horrific, painful, and excruciating death. Idiots.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

It's probably because of this secret post he made 2 hours ago.

He didn't actually tweet that right? It's a joke pulled by some interneters(new word
).

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Yep, Trump is on the Deep State/MIC leash for sure.

Odd thing about elections, the more things change, the more they stay the same. Why? Because the people who actually run the country and foreign policy aren't elected! Then again, that's how Oligarchies work.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I greatly appreciate the attitudes on this issue but the larger issue is Trump’s bowing to the Neocons in this strike and that is what is fueling his actions.

Trump hires the nut neocon Bolton, then pardons another major neocon Scooter Libby who was the chief of staff of the devil himself Dick Cheney!

Even Chris Mathews of the MSM sees this is happening, the return of the neocons to power.

I say with a certainty that their plan is too get rid of Trump and hire a neocon like Pence or the next democrat

Trump is clearly out of his mind and not only impeachable but intellectually far unqualified to be president.

The neocons know this as well they're using Trump follies to get their cred back before they take power again.

PEOPLE, YOU ARE FORGETTING

PEOPLE WHO FORGET--PAY THE PRICE IN PAIN!

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

Balls.

Hardly the first politician that looks at polls.

True, but his obsession with the way others view him seems to be, not just a little abnormal. Vanity is one thing but Trump seems to have a Narcissistic Personality Disorder. I can't trust a cray-cray dude.

www.psychologytoday.com...

edit on 14-4-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: SR1TX
Honestly F**K Trump and any arm chair warrior here who agrees with him. May you all arm chair warriors get cancer and die a horrific, painful, and excruciating death. Idiots.

That's OK. I'm covered...

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

I made it. I'm such a geek i know.

Ahh Internetters! Inter Netter hey you made a new cool word dude The new futuristic granny word for knitting! lol
edit on 14-4-2018 by BotheLumberJack because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   

dang i really can not refute the op at all.

seems legit but he left out one piece of the puzzle and that is putin who has enacted a very serious measure against trump over this.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: SR1TX

Its a good thing that you are such a peaceful non-violent person that would never inflict or want to inflict pain and suffering on other people.
What ever would I do without you to tell me what my moral compass should say!

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: BotheLumberJack

yeppers you won the internetters with that secret communication

you now have a full glass of Covfefe

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   
What is happening, the slimy, demonic neocons are looking to the future. They have laid down the precedent of attacking a country based on the big LIE.

Maybe next year, the next administration under Pence or the neoliberal democrat will probably start the real war under another BIG LIE like they did this time and got away with it as they got away with it before.
FOLKS were being set up

Were forgetting the Bush, neocon era.

Trump is a black psychological operation and flack for the media and the neocons.

One day people will say

WILLTELL WAS RIGHT

But then it will be TOO LATE

edit on 14-4-2018 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   

They blasted him last year too. If they want to come to their senses all they have to do is watch CNN for a half an hour.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join