It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Right Wing Blasts Trump for Syrian Attack

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   
www.thedailybeast...
Even Alex Jones says “F___ Trump”

Most of Fox news was skeptical

Many of President Donald Trump’s top media allies blasted him over the decision to launch strikes against Syria on Friday. In one major conservative media ecosystem after another, the president met opposition, and concern about the financial cost of another foreign intervention, from many of the people who are normally his most vocal cheerleaders. On Fox News, the strike was met with heavy skepticism by several of the show’s primetime hosts. While close presidential ally Sean Hannity praised Trump’s assertiveness, hosts Tucker Carlson and Laura Ingraham both questioned the decision to strike.

“I guess it feels good because there are horrible things happening there,” Ingraham said. “But what do we really accomplish here tonight in Syria? This is not why Donald Trump got elected."
Among conservative radio personalities, the reception was equally frosty.
Ann Coulter spent the evening retweeting criticism of the strike, remarking on Twitter that former Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe might beat Trump in 2020 “if you promised no more ‘stupid wars.’”
Michael Savage, a popular conservative radio talk show personality, livestreamed himself at dinner blasting the president, saying that America had become “a nation of idiots” in the wake of the attack.

Well, it appears on this issue the right wing has a lot of sense.

Trump, of course, is trying to placate the Neocons with this attack, the Scooter Libby pardon is proof of that.

Trump sees the power of the Neocons through their Zionist led media who are slowly destroying him.

The military, though, won't let Trump do too much here; this attack was largely symbolic like the first one.

The plan now is to first remove Trump then get the full group of neocons back in power under Pence, not Trump. This operation was done just to keep American troops inside Syria.

Trump is on a leash
edit on 14-4-2018 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

You know what this means?

The AntiChrist is Blonde!

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   

The attack was a waste of money and risked provocation.

I don't see what this accomplished.
edit on 14-4-2018 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Most of us "right wing" leaning people do not like spending billions overseas when we have uses for billions at home, let alone useless wars which result in terrorist organizations leading nations once we depose a dictator. (other than the progressive wing of war neo-cons that is).

Trump ran on getting us out of foreign engagements but like Obama before him, talk is cheap.

edit on 14-4-2018 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Funny how almost the entire MSM, on both sides, want this war. Funny how when trump bombed them in 2017, it was basically the only time the anti trump msm talked well of him.

They are all warmongering scum bags.

Good on these right wingers for being against wars based on no proof.

And good on left wing people like Jimmy dore and Glenn greenwald for being against this the whole time.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Good on at least some people lifting the blinders & calling foul on this one. I don't think he's going to live this one down, and it's going to erode quite a bit of the base he still has bowing at his feet.

Unfortunately, as for the thread, it's still the first page, and therefore plenty of time for the diehards to come in screaming "RINO! RINO!" in limp rebuttal.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
Good on at least some people lifting the blinders & calling foul on this one. I don't think he's going to live this one down, and it's going to erode quite a bit of the base he still has bowing at his feet.

Unfortunately, as for the thread, it's still the first page, and therefore plenty of time for the diehards to come in screaming "RINO! RINO!" in limp rebuttal.

Yes trump has snubbed much of his base with this (and the omnibus bill).

So good look with the war mongering anti trumpers, i am sure they will cozy up to him!

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Oh hell,

I've dropped more bombs at a family reunion.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   

I have been telling people many times Trump is a stooge. This was the popular viewpoint of many anti TPTB leftists before he was elected. Its just that many in the right just put their head in the sand.
edit on 4/14/2018 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Right winger Paul Joseph Watson (UK) is not happy about the attack on Syria either, dropping some bombs of his own - truth bombs. Kudos to him, he is spot on.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal

I have been telling people many times Trump is a stooge. This was the popular viewpoint of many anti TPTB leftists before he was elected. Its just that many in the right just put their head in the sand.

Is that what happened?
From my perspective, trump was attacked by the neocon right and petty much the entire left any time he remotely tried to deescalate with russsia or syria.

So after over a year of pressuring from these gorups, he finally gives in, and now its "See trump supporters, I told you so!"

How about "See anti trumpers supporters of the intel community, i told you so!"

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Uh not every leftists are war mongers. Where I come from many of them (the working class leftists) hated Henry Kissinger and other war mongers.

And speaking of Henry Kissinger, the fact that Trump didn't arrest that war criminal tells me that he's just for "them."
edit on 4/14/2018 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Even Alex Jones says “F___ Trump”

Most of Fox news was skeptical

It will be very interesting how the WH will attempt to get back the AJ/Fox faithful, They aren't great at logic but they have an abundance of passion.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: BotheLumberJack

You know what this means?

The AntiChrist is Blonde!

I'd go with blondish.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   

It's an inarguable debate with the left and not worth fighting.

I think we'll see results, the kind of results we should have seen during Kennedy's Reign but sadly didn't due to indiscrepancies.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Thank you for rendering me completely blind intrepid.
edit on 14-4-2018 by BotheLumberJack because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   

I think we'll see results, the kind of results we should have seen during Kennedy's Reign but sadly didn't due to indiscrepancies.

What makes you think Trump can pull it off when JFK one of the most beloved presidents was murdered by "them"...?

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I am not thrilled with this action, but his next steps will decide things, if we still get out then its an I don't care since over all we did little beyond turn some buildings into rubble.

If we stay, or up our troops in Syria then he deserves to have his base turn on him.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

What makes you think Trump can pull it off when JFK one of the most beloved presidents was murdered by "them"...?

Balls.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Balls.

Yeah, it's a shame they are filled with covfefe and bullsh!t! He needs to take care of business and quit worrying about his image and poll numbers, with the twitter fests. Trump was just the mouthpiece for the MIC on this Syrian deal. It looks to me like the neocons had a little "come to jesus" talk with Spanky eh?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join