It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Really Happened Last Night

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: tonycodes

You didn't read my post at all then. I clearly state that the chemical weapons attack was a false flag attack to provoke western intervention. I also discuss the western narrative of "Assad is a child killing animal" to be a fraudulent fairy tale used to dehumanize the Syrian Government and to incite naive kids, and those who have no awareness of the reality in Syria, to spill their blood for the war machine.

edit on 16-4-2018 by Tenbatsu because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

We were/are in Syria to overthrow Assad, that was and always has been the goal. Our air campaign against ISIS was only used to drive ISIS to Syrian Army lines and to dissuade them from advancing deeper into Iraq or Kurdish held areas. ISIS did not start weakening until Russia got involved and destroyed the ISIS oil trade with Turkey which was funding the monstrosity which ISIS had become. The U.S. let that oil trade continue and so did Turkey. Both are responsible for ISIS's expansion and battlefield successes.

Unfortunately, Assad's personality has been brought into the spotlight because the western narrative is that Assad is an animal and a child killing psychopath. I have watched every interview with Bashar Al-Assad, in English and in his native language with translations. He's awake, aware and the only recent politician I can compare him to would be Ron Paul as far as his honesty and intelligence regarding the state of the world. I have a good sense for people, I know that's as subjective as it comes, but there are some things I just know. The man has empathy which is something our government lacks severely. I can tell he's not a liar, we would be lucky here in the US to have a politician as decent as him.

www.mobtada.com...

I think this photo of his wife during their visit with the Syrian Army shows the kind of affection the people have for the Assads.

A lot of people are taking your description of the story as what happened when you've painted a large brush stroke over an exceptionally complex event. In order to speak from a position of expertise you have to take everything into account. People's opinions can be swayed here and from what I see in your OP is a summary of the western narrative which is so far off from the reality of the situation it crosses into fantasy.

edit on 16-4-2018 by Tenbatsu because: (no reason given)

<< 2  3  4   >>

join