It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do so many women..

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: badw0lf

"Incels"? Is that really a word now? As in : "I want to have sex, I will if I get the slightest chance, but [ for whatever reason ] no one is attracted to me enough that they will have sex with me" ?

Seriously? So, If I walk into a bar and none of the women want to have sex with me, I'm a victim?

Je - sus Christ.

And what's an "MRA" ?

incel -- involuntary celibate. they want to have sex but can't get laid and are sure it's because women are all shallow whores who only want a certain type of men. certainly their attitude has nothing to do with it!

mgtow -- men going their own way. claim to have given up on dating and women entirely. still spend a lot of time and energy posting on the internet about women being shallow whores.

mra -- men's rights activists. generally spend a lot of time whining about how men are REALLY the oppressed ones, and women are shallow whores.

etc etc etc

Interpretation:

All incel/mgtow/mra men view women as shallow whores and anyone who disagrees or argues with my collective insinuation is a bigot. I will avoid talking about all the other men on the planet who are single or married and why they don't think all women are shallow whores because my collective pigeonholing is getting out of control and making me look like a bitter old woman whose projecting again.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Leave the ruddy toilet seat down...I mean they always moan that we leave it up but it works both ways!.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I have a theory why mysogany seems to be the domain of conservative males.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
I have a theory why mysogany seems to be the domain of conservative males.

MISOGYNY

I have a theory why poor spelling & grammar seems to be the domain of liberals.

It's likely the same theory as your theory.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
All incel/mgtow/mra men view women as shallow whores and anyone who disagrees or argues with my collective insinuation is a bigot. I will avoid talking about all the other men on the planet who are single or married and why they don't think all women are shallow whores because my collective pigeonholing is getting out of control and making me look like a bitter old woman whose projecting again.

i invite you to explore those communities and bring back evidence to the contrary. have fun!

(ETA: i was specifically responding to an inquiry about those communities, not sure what all the other men in the world and what they think has to do with anything, besides your feelings?)
edit on 14-4-2018 by fiverx313 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

My feelings are irrelevant in a logical discussion - what is relevant is an explanation as to why all males in those 3 groups (and yes, they are INTERNATIONAL groups) are all viewers of women being shallow whores.

This is your assertion based upon your review of a couple of websites.

I mean, have you ever actually been to any MGTOW meetings? and talked to the attendees?

Are there any married or single men that view women as shallow whores?

You are the one whose defined the narrative - now back it up or STFU.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   

i invite you to explore those communities and bring back evidence to the contrary. have fun!

(ETA: i was specifically responding to an inquiry about those communities, not sure what all the other men in the world and what they think has to do with anything, besides your feelings?)

You could almost cut that fragility with a butter knife.

It's like "Hey, look at that guy in the corner, grabbing asses" and some guy will always say "BUT NOT ALL MEN"!!!! Lol.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   

My feelings are irrelevant in a logical discussion - what is relevant is an explanation as to why all males in those 3 groups (and yes, they are INTERNATIONAL groups) are all viewers of women being shallow whores.

I mean, have you ever actually been to any MGTOW meetings? and talked to the attendees?

look son, you can get cute all you want and pretend that these communities are somehow different from the explosive number of toxic and mentally diarrheaic posts they make all over the internet about their particular precious worldview, but may i cordially remind you...

...you ain't the boss of me. so STFU yourself.

originally posted by: Abysha

It's like "Hey, look at that guy in the corner, grabbing asses" and some guy will always say "BUT NOT ALL MEN"!!!! Lol.

truth
edit on 14-4-2018 by fiverx313 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   

look son, you can get cute all you want and pretend that these communities are somehow different from the explosive number of toxic and mentally diarrheaic posts they make all over the internet about their particular precious worldview, but may i cordially remind you...

truth

Just as I suspected - you have # all to offer and no logic to back up your claim therefore deflect, debase and break out the feelings.

LOL

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

i don't owe you my time to explain anything when you're obviously trying to bait me, or just unable to understand basic words.

nice try though. maybe someone else will offer you a free education, but i have better things to do atm.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Political Mud Pit? Shouldn’t this be in the Society’s Ills Mud Pit?

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Sigh, personally I feel feminism is a civilized luxury along with some other isms people argue and fight and sue each over. Yet nature even with all her flaws in a sense reveals our true nature.

Sorry I just had to add something to change the contrast on this post. Now as far as all these isms people fight over and argue over it’s truly remarkable how it can consume their lives. Some people call it progress but I feel it is just as self destructive as the latter.

As human beings we are self destructive to ourselves with predicates we apply to ourselves because we are told to.. Yet true freedom I believe has not been experienced as s majority on this planet for a very long time, not to be mistaken with anarchy or chaos either.

*Commercial break over continue arguing amongst yourselves again cousins.*

SIA

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Who is "She" the cat's Mother?.... NEVER say/type/utter "She" where whomever You're referring to can read it.. That isn't "Cricket"...

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Hey look, there's another young women divorcing her rich husband after 3 years of marriage, and some woman will always say "BUT NOT ALL WOMEN!" lol.

Your post makes about as much sense and provides about as much substance as mine.

Or do you really believe the actions of a minority should dictate how the majority are perceived?

edit on 14-4-2018 by Incandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Incandescent

Hey look, there's another young women divorcing her rich husband after 3 years of marriage, and some woman will always say "BUT NOT ALL WOMEN!" lol.

Your post makes about as much sense and provides about as much substance as mine.

Or do you really believe the actions of a minority should dictate how the majority are perceived?

Lol, what? You actually replied to what I said with a parody of my example, followed by an actual, sincere example of it?

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 01:49 AM
link   

It was rather eye-opening.

I had seen a few blogs, but hadn't gone exploring more than reading what came across my news feeds. Those concepts do a great disservice to men. I don't see many women being attracted to the people posting on those forums.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   

truth

Just as I suspected - you have # all to offer and no logic to back up your claim therefore deflect, debase and break out the feelings.

LOL

Most of the men who gravitate to these communities do so because they are trying to understand why they feel like they have failed. (Please note, that I did not say that they have failed, at anything, just that they feel that way). Most people when they feel as if they have failed, then try to find an external target to place the blame for their failure, rather than an internal reason that would require personal accountability.

Because, in our current society, sexual prowess is still tied to value within male identity, and because sex is such a profound behavioral motivator on an implicit level, many of these men hyper focus on sex, as a perceived failure. As mentioned above, in this situation many people will look for a place to lay blame and because women are often the object of desire for many of these men that is seemingly unavailable, or, more often, simply not available on terms these men feel are socially validating enough (that sex = masculinity/identity tie in), these men often obsessively, blame, resent and even despise women.

This shared animosity towards women is like the gravitational sun that has pulled these men together into these on-line communities. They all orbit around this shared belief that women are hypergamous whores, and the reason why they are so personally miserable, and many, go even further, proclaiming these hypergamous whores (i.e. most women) as the reason why society is crumbling. Another common sentiment is that women are largely stupid and only good for sex and having children (if you're into that sort of thing that is). Also, in something of a contradiction to the apparent lack of intellect in the female gender, conniving, manipulative bit**es. Oh yes, women are also nearly universally lazy and selfish.

However, if we (women) would just listen to men like them, we would take our normal and fulfilling place as submissive, caretakers and nurtures, shut up, spread our legs for sex-on-demand and babies (because, biologically that's what women are for if-you-think-about-it) have our conniving ways curtailed by their strong masculinity and our laziness goaded out of us by their leadership and stellar example (because men built the whole world after all). And men and women would all be so much happier. The End.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: redhorse

And on the flip side, you have women who have little but contempt for men because all men are naturally like the ones above and just can't wait to rape women to put them in their place.

This is a two-sided issue for all that no one on this thread wants to see it that way.

I guess men really are from Mars and women really are from Venus and never the twain shall meet because we've been taught too well to hate each other and have nothing but contempt for one another.

Sad really because it means our kids ... assuming we can get it on long enough to have them ... won't ever have a chance of having a loving family. Mommy will secretly hate and resent daddy and vice versa. That's just how it is, right?

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Note to self - ...

Stay the hell out of this discussion!!!!!

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   
M'ky, got no bone in you & Fiver's debate, not really paying it much attention since I usually scroll right past your posts, but I do want to address some comments you made. With brutal honestly without a shred of PC.

a reply to: fiverx313

Maybe because today's women usually are. Ever consider that? I'm very critical of my gender, it's a very manipulative, empty one as of late. I've no qualms with others having the same opinion. If a bunch of guys want to have a place to hang a gripe, more power to them. If women can have their forums to bitch about disgusting men in, in the hidden sub forums, so can guys.

I would define women today as very shallow, image-obsessed, empty-relationship trainwrecks of self-centeredness sealing their own stereotype fate. It'd almost be entertaining if it wasn't for the incessant chorus of whining when they get called out for the fake AF virtue boasting related to whatever cause du jour bandwagon they hop on (right now, it's the Me Too crap)

It's not an uncommon mentality today, it's a social pendulum swing to a vapid extreme that is one of many reasons why meaningful things like marriage & family (siblings, extended fam, etc, not just kids) is falling to the wayside in favor of being the gussied up ho playing Town Doorknob, where everyone on Tinder gets a turn at some point, in multi hundred-dollar pumps & skin-tight, plunging necklines down to the areola, slathered with Sephora-peddled overpriced make-up taking selfies while out trying to bag a one-nighter at the latest hip bar/club in town, to then claim assaulted her once the hangover hit & regret sunk in the next morning. That's not dating, that's not trying to find one's fish in the sea, that's being a very shallow boink toy with poor self-control.

Now, if you wish to assert that only Millennials do this instead of women in general, then do so, but don't forget which generation raised them to act like that in the first place. They don't fall out of a vagina pre-programmed like that.

Hells yes. I married one. We BOTH notice & agree on where women have utterly failed to earn respect. And it IS earned, not given freely. Wanna act like one of the Kardashian whores? Fine. I'll be treating you accordingly.
edit on 4/15/2018 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join