It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do so many women..

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313
a reply to: Abysha

if anyone unfamiliar with the general trends of incels/mgtow/mra wants a harrowing glimpse into the seedy underbelly of whining about women, wishing that women were like vending machines that dispense sex, or slaves, or any other number of unsavory concepts, this blog offers an overview.

we hunted the mammoth

ETA: this one is particularly creepy

4channers justify their love for YouTube shooter Nasim Aghdam

So there is a flip side to the culture in feminists who insist that even consensual penetrative sex is inherently evil because it can get you pregnant and pregnancy is always a life-threatening thing? So even if you have consensual penetrative sex with a man and you want it, he's still trying to murder you.

I have seen that kind of toxicity in feminist blogs.

Perhaps both sides have their extreme psychos and we should just lock all of them up in a room and let nature take its course.

People who feel like the world is out to get them one way or the other and refuse to see that perhaps the ugliness starts inside will always be a problem.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

i will only say that while i have never personally met a feminist that extreme as to espouse that kind of idea (and nearly every woman i know is a self-described feminist), i have personally met several dozen men who are in broad agreement with what i described in my post. both mindsets are toxic, but i believe one is certainly more widespread.

if you don't, a few hours on reddit might change your mind

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: JBurns

As I am an internet expert on all things because I have a keyboard, I have a few notions about women that I'd like to share.

Pssst.. I read where You self-claim an expertise on the internet??? Perhaps You can help Me out? What does 'incel' and 'MRA' mean?

I'd ask Myself but I don't have the internet...

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

Incel describes a talcum powder you put on your nether-regions when you get sweaty.

An MRA is a Meal Ready (to be) Ate.

You're welcome!

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: badw0lf

originally posted by: Abysha

originally posted by: JBurns
With the feminist's constant attack on men, I often wonder just where they dredge up their facts. For instance, 99% of rapes that occur in our schools against our children are conducted by females.

What the #### is wrong with woman teachers? Why do they think it is acceptable to rape so many male students?

www.foxnews.com...

This one was "Christian" too

Why are you angry at women for empowering themselves when you should be angry that men aren't self-advocating?

The reason society doesn't make a bigger deal about female teachers raping students is that word you don't like: patriarchy. It has taught you that this is to be applauded and that there is no victim here, just a "slutty" teacher and a "lucky" boy.

Incels and MRAs often rail against those who seek to dismantle the patriarchy without realizing that men are also harmed by it. If they truly understood this, they'd help dismantle it.

Oh she's on board guys. she mentions incels.

You know, involuntarily celebate kids.

Those are the ones who want their teacher to rape them, and when they dont, get upset.

You're a piece of work, lady....
I had to think about what he just said as well. I am certain he said it is mens fault for not advocating well enough for pederasty and pedophilia as a mans right as it is now a womans right?? Just a matter of proper legislation I guess and it all becomes fair and right

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I've been trying to track down statistics on this, but suffice it to say Texan teachers hold the lion's share of teacher/student affairs regardless of gender. Those search results are kind of an eye-opener, teachers in TX have had incidents of teacher-student affairs nearly double in one year.

The most concise I can find for national stats is a Fox article. I'm loathe to settle for them, but it's the best I can do with a few minutes' time:

www.foxnews.com...

According to the Center for Sex Offender Management, a project operated by the U.S. Department of Justice, females account for around 10 percent of all sex crimes reported to authorities. However, a much higher percentage – over 30 percent – of all teacher-student sexual offenses are estimated to have been perpetrated by females. In the latest available statistics, in 2014, just under 800 school employees were prosecuted for student sex crimes – around one-third female.

1 out of every 10 abusers/rapists overall is female, and it's probably MUCH higher than that, because we mock men for coming forward. Therefore, they usually don't. Forgive me if I have not much sympathy for women complaining about being afraid to come forward, there's a bigger elephant in that room that needs equal attention.

One THIRD of teacher/student affairs are with female teachers. A THIRD. I very highly doubt it's truly that low, that's just the amount reflecting who got caught one way or the other. It's not a 99% statistic, but it's still much higher than people expect, and climbing in frequency. Also, they got off nearly scot-free in most cases, with substantially less prison time or none at all compared to male teachers. Hell of a twisted double standard, isn't it?

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLead
a reply to: silo13

Any relationship is about compromise if that works for you and you believe it is reciprocated in kind then who's to say anything different. As a matter of fact what's more empowering than being comfortable with who you are?

Sure - but there are times when he will say NO and it means No.

I'm alright with that. He's the head of the family as it should be.

Not going to get my thong all knotted up over that (though sometimes it's harder to do than not)...

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   

You've got to be kidding. You are calling raping students empowering.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I wish miss Coldicott had attempted to take my virginity at school she looked like Daphne from scooby doo.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: bananashooter
a reply to: odzeandennz

Also considering that most millennials don’t know that hashtag used to be called pound.

Pound me too? Lololol!

lmfao

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: richapau

You've got to be kidding. You are calling raping students empowering.

Wtf?! How did you get that?

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   

That's how you see "empowerment," but all too often, young women are told "this is what empowerment looks like," "do this to be empowered," etc. I don't see much suggestion of them being taught that empowerment is having confidence on what you choose to do with your body. It's do things with your body to be empowered; it's precisely backward.

So they get in trouble. Then they become rape victims whether real or simply because they realize they didn't quite like what happened even though they sort of invited it at the time. Now they're being told that if they have any negative feelings at all ... it's rape.

It's a bad cycle all the way around.

Women don't need to be mixing sexuality in as a part of feeling confident and able.

I must be an odd duck indeed because my empowerment had little to do with that. I see all kinds of things about girls feeling intimidated in STEM from a young age because they don't see other girls/women doing it, etc., and I never, ever felt that way. As far as I was concerned, if I wanted to, I was going to no matter what the others were doing. But then, I always felt like most other girls were silly twits too preoccupied with stupid stuff like makeup and brand names on clothes.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

Funny, I don't know any guys like that, and since I'm a gamer, I've known a lot of nerdy, sexually repressed guys.

So, I guess our anecdotal evidence cancels. Funny how that happens.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   
my wife has a grate veiw on this ... stop hireing atractive 20 year olds to teach highschool and the students will be less atracted ... what u think a 17 yr and a 20 yr other than law for some reasion arnt sexualy compatable

as for feminist meh i dont listen to rambling psycopaths ... tell them to go spew there vile bs to a hispanic woman see how long tell there face is pankcaked on the pavement... thats how a proper women deals with people like that since they know there man cant do it

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Its just gender bias. Nothing more. When a male teacher has sex with an underage female student he is a predator and she is a victim. When a female teacher has sex with an underage student he is considered lucky and she is just overly passionate about her students. Bullsh1t.

The real truth is that men are usually stronger than women so rape is considered an act of violence where the female is forced against her will. Indeed often that is the case. However where these students are concerned it is not. They are willing participants. That doesn't make it right but it should make the male/female issue equal in the eyes of the law but clearly it does not.

Where teachers and students are concerned it is not a male/female issue. It is consenting adult vs. non-consenting minor. If the rape was by force then that should be in addition to the initial crime which should be treated equally as far as gender is concerned.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Well we know where you get your information.

And how your reasoning works.

Your use of language denotes complete lack of precision.

Hyperbole is the hallmark of the bigoted.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: FyreByrd

Ouch. I felt that.

You just forgot...

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: FyreByrd

Hmm, ad hominem attacks don't make you much better.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   
United We can Stand, but Divided we will fall.

We've had a really good job, in the last 30 years, of dividing, after a brief period of uniting...

Interesting how that came about, the road to equality, is less equality via more divided talk and one sided rhetoric?

People actually HATE others now for their opinion, you know, that thing you do, when something spurs a thought... Weird.

Bigger issue, the underlying mental control mechanisms are really advanced for a lot of narrowmindedness, I mean that worldwide, US, not just sitewide.

Transparency is the key, not side creating, that often turns to measuring contests, which get really messy and smelly.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Dude when you have millennials, watching reruns of friends being offended by the jokes on the episodes because it hurts their feelings. That should answer the question your asking.

SIA
edit on 14-4-2018 by Bicent because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join