It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do so many women..

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
a reply to: JBurns

school boys are far more inclined to " consent " to sex acts with a female teacher than schoolgirls to " consent " to sex acts with a male teacher

I'm not sure about that. When I was working for high schools, I could often tell which girls had crushes on me. I never tested their "consent," except with one who pursued me after she graduated and was of legal age.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: badw0lf

"Incels"? Is that really a word now? As in : "I want to have sex, I will if I get the slightest chance, but [ for whatever reason ] no one is attracted to me enough that they will have sex with me" ?

Seriously? So, If I walk into a bar and none of the women want to have sex with me, I'm a victim?

Je - sus Christ.

And what's an "MRA" ?

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

sorry always thought mrs ballard was hot in junior high... omg the mega psychic disadvantages i have because she's a teacher
strange right?

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
With the feminist's constant attack on men, I often wonder just where they dredge up their facts. For instance, 99% of rapes that occur in our schools against our children are conducted by females.

Citation needed.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: randomtangentsrme

I agree with IA. Teenage boys would most often welcome an advance from a female teacher. Mine was grade 9 English. Hubba hubba. That's just being male though.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: badw0lf

"Incels"? Is that really a word now? As in : "I want to have sex, I will if I get the slightest chance, but [ for whatever reason ] no one is attracted to me enough that they will have sex with me" ?

Seriously? So, If I walk into a bar and none of the women want to have sex with me, I'm a victim?

Je - sus Christ.

And what's an "MRA" ?

incel -- involuntary celibate. they want to have sex but can't get laid and are sure it's because women are all shallow whores who only want a certain type of men. certainly their attitude has nothing to do with it!

mgtow -- men going their own way. claim to have given up on dating and women entirely. still spend a lot of time and energy posting on the internet about women being shallow whores.

mra -- men's rights activists. generally spend a lot of time whining about how men are REALLY the oppressed ones, and women are shallow whores.

etc etc etc
edit on 14-4-2018 by fiverx313 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   
As a man, I can honestly say..."There is no attack on males by feminists trending in today's society."

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: badw0lf

originally posted by: Abysha

originally posted by: JBurns
With the feminist's constant attack on men, I often wonder just where they dredge up their facts. For instance, 99% of rapes that occur in our schools against our children are conducted by females.

What the #### is wrong with woman teachers? Why do they think it is acceptable to rape so many male students?

www.foxnews.com...

This one was "Christian" too

Why are you angry at women for empowering themselves when you should be angry that men aren't self-advocating?

The reason society doesn't make a bigger deal about female teachers raping students is that word you don't like: patriarchy. It has taught you that this is to be applauded and that there is no victim here, just a "slutty" teacher and a "lucky" boy.

Incels and MRAs often rail against those who seek to dismantle the patriarchy without realizing that men are also harmed by it. If they truly understood this, they'd help dismantle it.

Oh she's on board guys. she mentions incels.

You know, involuntarily celebate kids.

Those are the ones who want their teacher to rape them, and when they dont, get upset.

You're a piece of work, lady....

It's worse than you think. Incel boards talk about justifying rape and congratulating mass killings if the victims were attractive (they idolize Elliot Rodger). It's a demented place to be living life from. And it's all brainwashing because they feel their "nice guy" creepy factor is their crowning virtue and that they are super ugly. In reality, most of these guys are at least average looking who just have nasty, arrogant, entitled personalities. I know a couple of them that I genuinely care about and it's sad watching them spiral further down that mentality.

They also feel they've failed at life if they haven't gotten laid by the time they are 15. They have this delusion that everybody attractive, everywhere, is having sex, like, all the time. Who do you think foments that idea of virginity=loser? Patriarchy. Same system that slut-shames women for having fulfilling sex lives and high-fives men every time they get laid.

These guys are real and they are victims of the same patriarchy they seem to defend.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   

if anyone unfamiliar with the general trends of incels/mgtow/mra wants a harrowing glimpse into the seedy underbelly of whining about women, wishing that women were like vending machines that dispense sex, or slaves, or any other number of unsavory concepts, this blog offers an overview.

we hunted the mammoth

ETA: this one is particularly creepy

4channers justify their love for YouTube shooter Nasim Aghdam

edit on 14-4-2018 by fiverx313 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

I KNOW RIGHT??????

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

ur on your own on this one bro

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: MarlbBlack

must be nice to have advantages cuz ur "different" cuz u are strange as a candle without light......

link   

Women of any age or description running around hitting anything that will have them is not "empowering." It's exactly the kind of behavior that got us into trouble in the first place.

When you withhold what men want, you actually have power.

link   

originally posted by: intrepid

I agree with IA. Teenage boys would most often welcome an advance from a female teacher. Mine was grade 9 English. Hubba hubba. That's just being male though.

I knew plenty of boys and girls with crushes on teachers in HS. I also knew my Social Studies teacher was dating a recent graduate (female) who instigated that relationship.
I think it's even.

Although what matters more is who acts on it outside of the legal scope. That is a number I do not think anyone knows for certain.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   

no one person knows the number on love, now lust is a weird story....

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: silo13

I agree with you to an extent.

My husband is my partner in life. It just plain makes sense to keep him happy. That doesn't mean I'm constantly in the kitchen making him a sandwich. Actually, he really likes being in the kitchen because it's as close to being in lab doing science as he's likely to get in this stage of his career.

Cooking makes him happy? I let him do it, and I play sous chef for him as he needs it.

He hates to do in-depth research on things we need to decide on. It bores him, but that aspect is right up my alley. I like digging out detail. Se we decide what we need. I dig out the particulars and options, present them to him, and he makes the final call. Since I put the options together, all the choices were pretty much mine to begin with anyhow.

It works out well for us, but I'm sure plenty would see me as a pinned down subservient little woman. Nah, he does budget and I do logistics and only one of us can make the final call.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   

I went to a high school where a hot teacher with big boobs used to teach math in a tight fitting Star Trek uniform-no joke.

In retrospect maybe ladies like her were lonely and wanted their attractiveness and feelings to be validated, but never made any advances. And don't lie to yourself, young lads would've had urges for female teachers and vice versa-acting upon those urges is another question.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Women of any age or description running around hitting anything that will have them is not "empowering." It's exactly the kind of behavior that got us into trouble in the first place.

When you withhold what men want, you actually have power.

I mentioned "empowerment" in one post and liberated sexuality in two different posts. I never equated promiscuity with empowerment.

Empowerment is what allows you to feel confident with your decisions about what you do with your body, regardless of where those decisions fall on the chaste-promiscuous spectrum.

So I agree with you but I don't think you understand what I said.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie

I went to a high school where a hot teacher with big boobs used to teach math in a tight fitting Star Trek uniform-no joke.

Did she also teach Communications?

edit on 14-4-2018 by intrepid because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join