It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help with past lives?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 10:53 PM
link   
gravriderx, get ahold of some of Dick Sutphen books. He has done extensive writting about past-life regression and reincarnation. I have read a number of his books over the years and seen him once here in San Diego where he held a small 1 day class on reincarnation, automatic writting and past-life regression stuff. I had some of his tapes and used to practise some of the guided meditations on his tapes at night. Very interesting, I cannot explain the very real experiences that I have encountered in those sessions. It is all very personal and quite subjective, but non-the-less worthwhile. Everyone I know who has experienced this sort of thing comes out of it with something different.

'You either believe in reincarnation, or you don't.' Dick Sutphen

This may be requirement if you are to gain any real insight into past-life regression. Hope this helps some.

[edit on 28-2-2005 by sharkman]

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by wellwhatnow
I would think that it would take a very different type of regression to use the petrified wood idea. After all, it may have a record of the planet within it, but it isn't the planet's history we are after in most cases.

I only stated that because it was the legend. It is more likely that the electromagnetic vibrations created by the crystal amplify a certain area of your body that has a memory of past lives.

Dru

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 04:49 AM
link   
*slips out of lurkdom*

Hiya everyone. The other day while shopping in an online store I found This.

It's Not free like the first poster asked for but it's only $15. $20.20 when you add in the S&H. I don't know how well it works since I only ordered it yesterday and it hasn't gotten here yet but when I get it and try it out I'll let you know! If it actually works it might help out some of you/us!

Wish me luck with it!

*goes back to lurking*

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Alot of times if you take a close look at this you love, and the things you fear, you can find bits and pieces of past life.

Not tried and true, but have found out alot about myself in this life from it that way.

Did nothing in particular, came merely as flashes, like a slide show. I asked from the heart, I received a swift kick in the rear. LOL

Came to figure out, that like it goes with alot of things metaphysical, if you ain't ready, you can ask til your blue in the face, and meditate until the cows come home, and you ain't gettin' diddly.

Novia

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I recently bought a Dick Sutphen cd that is supposed to be a regression excercise. Unfortunately I haven't had the chance to try it, but once I do I will post my findings. Other books on this topic you might consider is any by Brian Weiss, who not only investigated past lives but also the lives in between lives, which is rather fascinating readings. Yes, its true most people want to "remember" famous past lives, but in most cases we were all just ordinary plebs. Sometimes I have flashbacks to past lives which have included being the wife of an indian prince, a farmers wife in belgium, a nun in a convent, a legionaires wife etc

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by frayed1

Originally posted by Caldron of Hate

Originally posted by frayed1
A medium or spiritualist might be able to help you.....I was given some info on my 'past life' in a seance once, but how accurate or truthful the info was I could not say.....you might look for a hypnotist to regress you....they sometimes advertise in the yellow pages.

wat did thy say you were in ur past life? was it anything famous or interesting or was it like 95% of people back then?

It was woman who had founded a nearby college. She died about 30 years before I was born.....and I had expressed the desire to attend that school from the time I was in grade school. I did go to school there, and loved every minute of it! But....

It was in my junior year there that I was 'given' the information about my past life.....but in my senior year I actually saw what I believed to be her ghost....so I couldn't be her reincarnation if her ghost was still earth bound!--Right?? One weird thing I found out later....my name now is exactly what her mother's maiden name was! So, while I don't think the seance was 'dead on'..... there might be some connection to that person.

Thats very interesting.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join