It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Art Bell dead at 72

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   
R.I.P. and fly high Art!

I only had the pleasure of meeting him once but I enjoyed speaking with him quite a few times, he really was someone special, he had a knack for reading people and bringing out their best, and sometimes, their worst.

This world became a little less yesterday but the next one just got a nice bonus.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 11:07 PM
link   
RIP

Very sad

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Springer
R.I.P. and fly high Art!

I only had the pleasure of meeting him once but I enjoyed speaking with him quite a few times, he really was someone special, he had a knack for reading people and bringing out their best, and sometimes, their worst.

This world became a little less yesterday but the next one just got a nice bonus.

I will always miss his shows and his inequitable interviews. Art always asked the right questions, prepped for a guest appropriately, and would unabashedly destroy nonsense as he encountered it.

I wish I were as fortunate as you as to have met the man.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 01:54 AM
link   
When his segments on UFO's got uploaded onto Youtube in the mid 2000's, I was just a teenager, but he had me hooked! Wish I had of listened to him more, RIP

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 08:28 AM
link   
The other thread "Art Bell is dead - death unclear"

had such a better title. I mean, was he dead? Is it still unclear?

either way, RIP.

can't say I knew much about him, but he seems to have had a positive impact on many peoples thoughts.

the more the old thinkers die, the more room for crap like secure team 10 to influence new minds.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Posted earlier here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join