It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump is now the leader of the world

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Aegeus

I would add to your post that it is highly unlikely that both May and Macron, who loathe Trump would follow suit without CYA level evidence to back them up.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

My point is, people continue to draw parallels between WMDs in Iraq and our most recent strikes.

We had very good reason to believe the reports of WMD manufacturing and use in Iraq, those Kurds weren't mustard gassing themselves.

Iraqi scientists were handing in reports of their progress to Saddam and we recovered those reports as well.

We have good reason to believe Bashir is using chemical weapons on his people. (again)

Sorry you missed out on the intel.

Having been involved in Operation Desert Storm and Shield myself, your armchair opinion is just that to me and is worth...

f**k all.

In the future please make statements instead of asking yourself simple questions to seem smart.

edit on 14-4-2018 by abe froman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: nwtrucker

Hypothetical question for you.

Considering nobody as of yet really has a clue or conclusive proof that it was Assad's regime that used the Chlorine/Sarin gas what happens should it turn out to have been the rebels who perpetrated the attack?

Do you think the leader of the world(LoL), May or Macron for that matter would ever fess up to there mistake and be willing to make amends?

Chances are we are not in possession of all the facts yet pertaining to the chemical attack just down to the dangerous geopolitical situation transpiring in the area.

What happens if Trumps leapt before really looking?

My personal view is I don't really care who did the deed. The chemicals were under the control of Russia, or they claimed that they controlled it, and Syria still had manufacturing facilities and storage of the same. If someone else used the chemical weapons, both Syria and Russia 'failed' to control it or worse, deliberately released it.

Their failure resulted in Trump's action. Simple.

He has my support no matter who did it. (Unless, of course, it was one of our own agencies behind it.) In which case heads would roll, at the least.

Still waiting for proof this had something to do with Assad or Russia. I fact, still waiting for proof that anything happened at all!

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

Then why is Assad still in power? Even alive, for that matter? Apparently, Assad was out of the country, at the time...cough, cough.

Plenty of people to blame for taking out Assad. Israel, ISIS, Saudi Arabia, local rebels. So easy to do and completely covered.

Hasn't happened. Perhaps, just perhaps, Trump meant what he said. No regime change or nation rebuilding....as long as you take care of your domestic extremists. Just saying.

edit on 14-4-2018 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

Considering nobody as of yet really has a clue or conclusive proof that it was Assad's regime that used the Chlorine/Sarin gas what happens should it turn out to have been the rebels who perpetrated the attack?

Do you think the leader of the world(LoL), May or Macron for that matter would ever fess up to there mistake and be willing to make amends?

Chances are we are not in possession of all the facts yet pertaining to the chemical attack just down to the dangerous geopolitical situation transpiring in the area.

My personal view is I don't really care who did the deed. The chemicals were under the control of Russia, or they claimed that they controlled it, and Syria still had manufacturing facilities and storage of the same. If someone else used the chemical weapons, both Syria and Russia 'failed' to control it or worse, deliberately released it.

He has my support no matter who did it. (Unless, of course, it was one of our own agencies behind it.) In which case heads would roll, at the least.

Still waiting for proof this had something to do with Assad or Russia. I fact, still waiting for proof that anything happened at all!

I will twitter the President and let him know your waiting.....

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman

My point is, people continue to draw parallels between WMDs in Iraq and our most recent strikes.

We had very good reason to believe the reports of WMD manufacturing and use in Iraq, those Kurds weren't mustard gassing themselves.

Iraqi scientists were handing in reports of their progress to Saddam and we recovered those reports as well.

We have good reason to believe Bashir is using chemical weapons on his people. (again)

Sorry you missed out on the intel.

Having been involved in Operation Desert Storm and Shield myself, your armchair opinion is just that to me and is worth...

f**k all.

In the future please make statements instead of asking yourself simple questions to seem smart.

Whitehall documents show, the US and British sought to privatise Iraqi oil production with a view to allow foreign companies to takeover. Iraq was for oil! Nothing to do eith the chemical weapons. They wanted saddam gone!

Same with Libya! That was a political move thst would benafit the West. Both invasions caused the death of thousands of people!

If it was Russia who done the same thing to libya and Iraq, the west would be calling them monsters!

But it is ok, because it was the west! The shining light here to save us all and keep us safe!

In reality, they are sociopaths!

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

The gassing of the Kurds (and Iran) occurred years before the pretext for the coalition invasion occurred. By 2002 UN inspectors declared that Saddam had fulfilled UN requirements as well as could be determined. He had done away with, if not all, the vast majority of his chemical agents as well as his ability to produce them. The US ignored these statements and produced a pile of absurd "evidence" to support its (our) position.

I'm sorry that you had to serve in a war under false pretexts. You were not the first to do so. Nor the last.

edit on 4/14/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Then why is Assad still in power? Even alive, for that matter? Apparently, Assad was out of the country, at the time...cough, cough.

Plenty of people to blame for taking out Assad. Israel, ISIS, Saudi Arabia, local rebels. So easy to do and completely covered.

Hasn't happened. Perhaps, just perhaps, Trump meant what he said. No regime change or nation rebuilding....as long as you take care of your domestic extremists. Just saying.

Just like saddam and gaddafi, they did not want to get their hands dirty by killing him themselves. Assad is heavily protected, and the west was not banking on Russia to drive out the scum that the West is arming!

Hence the reason why we are seeing the false flags against Russia, and making sure the mainstream media paint Russia as the new baddie!

All for a pipeline so the West do not have to rely on Russia. Seriously! If you do not see it, you never will! Patriotism for your country will be the destruction of all of us if we do not wake up!

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   

The guy is a complete and utter moron! Low life human being! And the only thing he is good for is maybe doing a comedy double act with Boris Johnson!

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Yet the US has zero oil interests in Iraq that I'm aware of. Libya was a French and British led action and Syria doesn't have much oil at all. Doesn't seem to add up.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   

The guy is a complete and utter moron! Low life human being! And the only thing he is good for is maybe doing a comedy double act with Boris Johnson!

Ah, in that case I will twitter him in monosyllables.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Yet the US has zero oil interests in Iraq that I'm aware of. Libya was a French and British led action and Syria doesn't have much oil at all. Doesn't seem to add up.

Do you read posts! I have already explained why this whole b.s. started with Syria!

Qatar wanted a pipeline to run through Syria into the West. We all know that Qatar are allies to the west. The west wanted this because they did not want to rely on Russia.

Assad said no, because Syria are allies with Russia. And thst got the ball rolling. Their aim to overthrow Assad, place a puppet government, and get thst pipeline built.

Thst is what Syria is all about!

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   

We all know that Qatar are allies to the west.

Who knew?
www.theguardian.com...

It's...complicated.

edit on 4/14/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Ah, in that case I will twitter him in monosyllables.

Look, it is up to you if you want to view your leaders as mini Gods. As shining lights here to save us from the bad Russians and Assad!

Up to you if you want go turn a blind eye, or completely ignore the fact that over the last two decades, we have been responsible for two very ilegal invasions, the deaths of thousands of men, women and children, the arming of terrorists scum ( when it suits us)

Ignore all that if you like. Stay patriotic for your country. That is what the sociopaths want! People who are easily manipalated, to the point thst they would follow them into anything!

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

We all know that Qatar are allies to the west.

Who knew?
www.theguardian.com...

It's...complicated.

It is complicated, but never the less, that was the plan, hence the reason Assad said no to this proposal. And I believe this is still the plane to get the pipeline built through Syria into Europe.

But Russia will not back down hence the false flags and fake news we are seeing against Russia.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Indeed. Russia is going nowhere. And it ain't just oil.

What are the US interests? Humanitarian?

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Yep, they were humanitarian missiles fired into Syria.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I don't know about that. But they were really smart missiles. Good brains.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   

America is interested because a lot of its closest allies are in Europe. A pipeline from Qatan through Syeria into Europe will mean Europe would not have to rely on Russia as much, and of course would rock their economy.

No, I believe it has nothing to do with humanitarian. They only seem to say it is, when it is a country that interests them. Look at Yemen and Myanma as an example. Thousands dead, truely disgusting, but this hardly makes the news. Why? Because we are not interested. We only become interested when it benafits.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Smart should have been in inverted commas

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join