It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump is now the leader of the world

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: nwtrucker

Yeah. The attack a year ago sure worked.

Din it?

Nope. The degree of the response has just been increased, as well. Some people are just slow learners, I suppose....

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Really?
Taking out "20% of Assad's air force" wasn't enough?

What next? How long?

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Assassin82

But hey...we got those WMD's...didn't we!!

Ohh...wait...I'm being told through breaking news alerts that we in fact, did not find any WMD's in Iraq.

They had them and we didn't get them...both are true statements. We found a lot of empty bunkers that were not very habitual to a human with rather fresh evidences that there was nasty stuff recently there. I think old Saddam shipped it to Syria..

edit on 14-4-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   

There are numerous ways to look at the situation i suppose, all of them rather bleak.

As to us having our own supplies used against our own civilians, well god only knows as to the truth of that matter.

Just look at what happened in the UK as of late. If that was not Russia, which i strongly suspect had nothing to do with what transpired, it "May" well have been one of our own alphabet agencies involved.

It's not the chemical weapons today we need to worry about, it's the biological variety that have the potential to wipe out most of our entire race should they ever become lose.

The likes of engineered pneumonic plague or hardened weaponised Ebola or Marburg virus. Thats whats really scary.
edit on 14-4-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Really?
Taking out "20% of Assad's air force" wasn't enough?

What next? How long?

Yep, really! Hopefully, that's what the potential/actual users are asking themselves as well.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Long haul involvement in a civil war then. Is that the plan. Is there any plan?

Awesome.

Been there. Done that. Results?

edit on 4/14/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Your dear leader just bombed a sovereign nation without any proof of these chemical attacks and you are proud because of this. Just Wow....

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

No argument from me on that.

Still, saying 'no more' and backing it up, had to start somewhere. Syria will do. Who knows? Perhaps it will lead to more nations following suit, down the road.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

A prompt effective hypocritical plan of action if ever there was one.

But why change the habit of a lifetime?

The shoe fits and Syria is wearing it for the time being.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Assassin82

Everyone seems to forget and/or ignore that we tracked the movements of Iraq's WMDs by satelitte as they were moved via semi truck to...

wait for it...

SYRIA.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

Everyone seems to forget and/or ignore that we tracked the movements of Iraq's WMDs by satelitte as they were moved via semi truck to...
We did? Really? Is that like those glossy 8x10's they showed us before the war? Of mobile labs and stuff?

So why did we attack the places that the weapons are (allegedly) made? Seems like they should have plenty enough of stuff to last a long time if they got Saddam's stuff.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   

a reply to: abe froman

We did? Really? Is that like those glossy 8x10's they showed us before the war? Of mobile labs and stuff?

So why did we attack the places that the weapons are (allegedly) made? Seems like they should have plenty enough of stuff to last a long time if they got Saddam's stuff.

The stuff, apparently, has a shelf-life, for one thing. There's different concoctions of chemical weapons, as you well know, some of which would likely be a bit too toxic for cough, cough, domestic use. All kind of possible explanations.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Hypothetical question for you.

Considering nobody as of yet really has a clue or conclusive proof that it was Assad's regime that used the Chlorine/Sarin gas what happens should it turn out to have been the rebels who perpetrated the attack?

Do you think the leader of the world(LoL), May or Macron for that matter would ever fess up to there mistake and be willing to make amends?

Chances are we are not in possession of all the facts yet pertaining to the chemical attack just down to the dangerous geopolitical situation transpiring in the area.

What happens if Trumps leapt before really looking?

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker

An amazing event took place last night. A leader actually kept his word. Despite the inherent risks. The world now knows this man will back up his rhetoric with action. All other leaders will factor U.S. response as opposed to non-response.

It will result in less chance of major war, not more.

All negotiations, all moves by the U.S., real or threatened, will be believed far more readily, as a result. Trump will not succumb to spin or hand-wringing with 'it might be a false flag' or 'prove it' rhetoric. The bottom line is many were killed by that chemical attack, mostly women and children. Syria stated they had given all chemical weapons to Russia. Russia stated they controlled all the chemical weapons in Syria. Both are responsible for the chemical attack.

Apparently, Syria was still manufacturing chemical weapons or there wouldn't be both storage and manufacturing facilities to hit. Yes? Seems there was no Russians around either 'guarding' those facilities. Yes? Rather simple when one cuts to the chase.

The world can be both comforted and fearful, as a result of this.

Leadership has been restored.

What a complete and utter load of rubbish! Obviously coming from someone brainwashed and conditioned!

I was hoping that Russia would not retaliate against the West, because that is what the west want in the long run, a war!

And we have all seen the horrors the west are capable of. Iraq and libya are goid examples of that. Also good examples that show that the West can do these horrors, and get away with it!

You carry on believing that Syria were the ones who used the chemicals in the attack, but it was obviously a false flag.

This is all about a pipe line. Qatar wanted a pipeline to run through Syria into the West. As Qatar are allies to the west, the west wanted this too, so they did not have to rely on Russia. Assad said no because Syria are allies with Russia.

So it starts to over throw Assad using B.S. western mainstream media and false flag after false flag. We were even arming rebels in the area, groups that we would normally be fighting against.

Russia comes in and help Syria drive back the rebels, then suddenly the West attention turns to Russia, and making them out too, to be monsters with B.S. mainstream news and false flags!

The frustrating thing about all this, is the fact that most people are too conditioned and brainwashed to see what is in front of them.

People did not see it when it happend in Iraq, and people did not see it when it happened in Libya. And they still cannot see it! Hence the reason why the West get away with it.

The west is the biggest threat to this planet!

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Yeah.

That's why I wonder what abe froman's point was. And I'm still curious about those satellite pics we've seen. Because I haven't.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Cutepants

Oh, goodie another person bitching about the red line. Better go crying to the GOP because they blocked any action by not giving war powers authorization to Obama to conduct the strikes. Trump did his strikes with out congressional approval twice now and I bet that makes it better in your eyes.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: MteWamp
I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit.

It's the only way to be sure.

Idiot!

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Trump's no chump. I almost jumped off the Trump train last night, but realized that both Mattis and Trump wouldn't have acted like this if they didn't have a legitimate cause to. Mattis is an old war dog, he knows the horrors war causes and wouldn't willingly inflict that on anyone had he a choice otherwise. Trump is a businessman and every step he makes is a conscience step.

I believe they have intel that lead them down this path. Remember folks, we're not privy to everything going behind those closed doors. I tend to believe Assad's claims that he had nothing to do with the chemical weapon attack. Either way, now Assad can continue his fight against ISIS and no one can claim Assad used any chemical weapons because we took them out.

originally posted by: odzeandennz
Go get your head checked.

Great contribution worthy of ATS! (/Not)

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Hypothetical question for you.

Considering nobody as of yet really has a clue or conclusive proof that it was Assad's regime that used the Chlorine/Sarin gas what happens should it turn out to have been the rebels who perpetrated the attack?

Do you think the leader of the world(LoL), May or Macron for that matter would ever fess up to there mistake and be willing to make amends?

Chances are we are not in possession of all the facts yet pertaining to the chemical attack just down to the dangerous geopolitical situation transpiring in the area.

What happens if Trumps leapt before really looking?

My personal view is I don't really care who did the deed. The chemicals were under the control of Russia, or they claimed that they controlled it, and Syria still had manufacturing facilities and storage of the same. If someone else used the chemical weapons, both Syria and Russia 'failed' to control it or worse, deliberately released it.

Their failure resulted in Trump's action. Simple.

He has my support no matter who did it. (Unless, of course, it was one of our own agencies behind it.) In which case heads would roll, at the least.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   
The problem is, this world has been built on brainwashing and conditioning most of the population. Be it through mainstream media, tv, or having it drilled into your brain from a young age to be patriotic for your country, that everything your country does, is for the benafit of you and your family.

It is all b.s.! These "leaders" are not mini Gods! They are sociopaths who do not give a crap about you! Do not give a crap if you live or die! Do not give a crap if you die for your country!

What they care about is control and power. Control the people, then you can do anything!

It is so obvious that these are false flags, and it is obvious why they want to overthrow Assad!

It is not about him using chemical weapons ( which he obviously did not)

People talk about children! When they bring up this attack. Where is the West when it comes to Yemen, Myanmer, where people, including children, are being slaughtered on a daily basis!

That's right! Nothing in those places for us!

It is all b.s.!

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join