It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump is now the leader of the world

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

I couldnt hear you through all that politician wotsit yowm throating.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Pretty sad when someone has to kill other people and start a war in order to become "leader of the world". You guys are delusional, nothing good ever comes from war, the only thing that increases are TPTB bank accounts and the body count.

So you can sit back on your moral high-ground and allow others to use chemical weapons on innocent civilians resulting in deaths. Do nothing is your mantra.

Trump acted. There is less chemical weapons left as a result. Less means for further use, by anyone.

That is the moral high-ground that I see. Not your 'enlightened' do nothing.

“It’s a classic case of the cure being worse than the disease,” Kimball said.

Experts: Don’t bomb chemical weapon sites in Syria Originally published August 30, 2013 at 3:51 am Updated August 30, 2013 at 7:10 am You simply can't safely bomb a chemical weapon storehouse into oblivion, experts say. That's why they say the United States is probably targeting something other than Syria's nerve agents.

www.seattletimes.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Amazing! No chemical weapon attacks on Syrian citizens back then, is there?

Allegedly from Assad

No time to investigate
So lets consider something
1) Assad was/is winning bigly. game is all but over for the rebellion (the radical islamic factions are failing to overthrow and take over)
2) USA/Trump said we are gonna get out. Stupid to be fighting against Assad when he is basically stomping out terrorists and rebels...we have no business in there anyhow

Sooooo

Assad decides...yeah, let me gas civilians in order to make sure great nations never leave.

Bro, I don't have absolute proof, but it seems nearly obvious this wasn't the government, it was the terrorists trying to play the US by pretending the gas attacks came from government. Assad had absolutely nothing to gain from using gas and everything to lose.

Mindsets like what you are presenting is how lynch mobs are formed and innocent people die. reactionary full belief even in the face of completely illogical claims

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Trump acted.

Yes, acted without investigation or evidence.

He acted like a judge during the salem witch trials. Hey, someone claimed it, therefore it has to be true

Show me proof it was Assad. They say they have it...but nothing coming forward so far.
If it is shown undeniable proof of Assad using gas weapons against civilians...hell yeah, fry his ass. the entire globe should invade and remove such an animal, not just some missiles against empty buildings for a show.

Either this was a wild overreaction, or a wild underreaction. The only way to get to the bottom is undeniable evidence presented it was in fact Assad. All we got so far is we must believe the politicians without any public review.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

Yes, the timing is weird. No doubt. It doesn't makes sense. Assuming an insane act would 'make sense'.

Where my line is drawn is the fact that Assad assured the world that all the chemical weapons was given to Russia to control. Russia stated they controlled all the chemical weapons in Syria.

Yet they were used...by whomever. Still, manufacturing sites for chemical weapons that Syria does not control? Storage facilities-apparently without Russian control- also exist.

That doesn't add up either. does it? As far as collateral damage resulting from hitting the storage facilities, I'e seen nothing substantial that suggests there was any secondary suffering from the initial strike and it's too soon for this one to be assessed.

I suspect that it's more 'do nothing' bleating more than anything else. I could be wrong on that score, though.

P.S. Without evidence or proof? What 'evidence' or 'proof' do you have that there is no evidence or proof?

edit on 14-4-2018 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   

P.S. Without evidence or proof? What 'evidence' or 'proof' do you have that there is no evidence or proof?

Thats not how it works. You start at the understanding of no evidence, and then evidence is presented after...the default is nothing. I have yet to see anything that would change that outside of some politicians saying "Oh yeah, we got evidence...mhmm".

Syria gave russia their chems
Russia is now having big issues with the UK for using chems against a civilian.
Seems like other people are playing games...so lets say it wasn't the rebels/terrorists trying to keep the USA in syria to fight against Assad...who else gains setting up Assad? Russia? NK? Iran? China? All together to make a united front against the attacking west?

If there isn't some hard evidence made public on this, we have just galvanized all our enemies into a single focused army

Who gains?

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

Thats not how it works. You start at the understanding of no evidence, and then evidence is presented after...the default is nothing. I have yet to see anything that would change that outside of some politicians saying "Oh yeah, we got evidence...mhmm".

Syria gave russia their chems
Russia is now having big issues with the UK for using chems against a civilian.
Seems like other people are playing games...so lets say it wasn't the rebels/terrorists trying to keep the USA in syria to fight against Assad...who else gains setting up Assad? Russia? NK? Iran? China? All together to make a united front against the attacking west?

If there isn't some hard evidence made public on this, we have just galvanized all our enemies into a single focused army

Who gains?

It IS how it works. That's how the Constitution is set up and operates no differently than any other democracy.

Of course there's games being played. Trump and two other nations have said screw the usual finger pointing and strike the storage and manufacturing facilities.

Fait accompli. Decision made and acted upon. I really can't buy into three nations acting without evidence. That is unreal as it gets. Seems it worked, in any event.

The President's call and time will tell if he gets a historical 'nod' or vilified. All three national leaders. In the meantime, all the other world leaders are....reassessing.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   
word on the street

1 assad was not in the country time of the attack
2 no air defencess were launch at the incoming missiles
3 all targets hit were Hesbala compounds

weather fake or not there is no proof at the moment

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: TYPHOON66uk
word on the street

1 assad was not in the country time of the attack
2 no air defencess were launch at the incoming missiles
3 all targets hit were Hesbala compounds

weather fake or not there is no proof at the moment

Hmm, not a surpise Assad was conveniently out of th country.

There were reports last night of cruise missiles down, no confirmation from the Pentagon last night , though. Haven't checked today.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   

P.S. There will attempts to keep the U.S. involved....by many. Hopefully, it won't work.

Won't work?? it just did!!
I thought his word was getting out of Syria and the regime change game.
I'm curious as to what this stops?..another false flag gas attack(might of been a gas attack but by who?) the last strike did not stop the most current attack..right?

Doing the same and expecting different results = insanity.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

P.S. There will attempts to keep the U.S. involved....by many. Hopefully, it won't work.

Won't work?? it just did!!
I thought his word was getting out of Syria and the regime change game.
I'm curious as to what this stops?..another false flag gas attack(might of been a gas attack but by who?) the last strike did not stop the most current attack..right?

Doing the same and expecting different results = insanity.

No i didn't stop the next one. That's why no matter who did it, he hit manufacturing and storage facilities. Less left under 'Russian control' to be used...and manufactured down the road by Syria to be used by anybody.

That, in my view, increases the chances of an outright withdrawal from Syria. Just my think on the matter, though.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   

An amazing event took place last night. A leader actually kept his word. Despite the inherent risks. The world now knows this man will back up his rhetoric with action. All other leaders will factor U.S. response as opposed to non-response.

It will result in less chance of major war, not more.

All negotiations, all moves by the U.S., real or threatened, will be believed far more readily, as a result. Trump will not succumb to spin or hand-wringing with 'it might be a false flag' or 'prove it' rhetoric. The bottom line is many were killed by that chemical attack, mostly women and children. Syria stated they had given all chemical weapons to Russia. Russia stated they controlled all the chemical weapons in Syria. Both are responsible for the chemical attack.

Apparently, Syria was still manufacturing chemical weapons or there wouldn't be both storage and manufacturing facilities to hit. Yes? Seems there was no Russians around either 'guarding' those facilities. Yes? Rather simple when one cuts to the chase.

The world can be both comforted and fearful, as a result of this.

Leadership has been restored.

I'm sure there are more than a few gullible fools out there that will surely eat this sheat up.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

Now we have a leader every american
can get behind and follow. Doesn't matter
if you still hate him. He is your president.

Yes, we'll get right behind him...on the front line. He can take point, just like George Washington.

You and I both know that our modern day leaders and war hawks in various occupations are largely menacing cowards, sacrificing good men and women's lives for power and profit....

Sickening.

edit on 4142018 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Of course there's games being played. Trump and two other nations have said screw the usual finger pointing and strike the storage and manufacturing facilities.

Fait accompli. Decision made and acted upon. I really can't buy into three nations acting without evidence. That is unreal as it gets. Seems it worked, in any event.

The President's call and time will tell if he gets a historical 'nod' or vilified. All three national leaders. In the meantime, all the other world leaders are....reassessing.

Just follow this thread...then come back and tell me once again everything is perfectly normal and this isn't a complete BS event
White Helmets

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

Just follow this thread...then come back and tell me once again everything is perfectly normal and this isn't a complete BS event
White Helmets

I will pass, thanks. You haven't responded to a single point I've made. About Russia. About Syria. About the manufacturing plants or the stored chemical weapons. About who was responsible for them and controlled them. Zero.

I leave you to your views. I will retain mine.

P.S. The 'Whte Hat' saga occurred under Obama. Trump inherited this mess. The OP is on Trump's handling of it. Add in the fact that two national leaders-who are heavily 'anti-Trump' joined in without evidence?? Sorry, but the logic doesn't fly.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   

What would happen should Syria ever manage to target and destroy the chemical weapons storage facilities in the UK/USA/France?

We(UK) may claim to have renounced the use of chemical and biological weapons back in 1956 and subsequently destroyed our general stock but chances are that's twaddle and there are vaults chock full of the stuff under the like of Portadown.

I imagine it's no different in the USA or France.

The use of chemical weaponry is obviously a deplorable act of depravity but alas it dates back thousands of years.

It's possibly worth keeping in mind our respective nations have tested chemical and nerve agents on our own populations and soldiers in secrecy without ever divulging such to the public on numerous occasions only last century.

The world should not be comforted, the world should be very ashamed indeed.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Yeah. Chemical weapons are bad.
There are much more humane methods to kill civilians. It's OK to use those. But chemical weapons, that calls for prompt and effective action!
edit on 4/14/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

What would happen should Syria ever manage to target and destroy the chemical weapons storage facilities in the UK/USA/France?

We(UK) may claim to have renounced the use of chemical and biological weapons back in 1956 and subsequently destroyed our general stock but chances are that's twaddle and there are vaults chock full of the stuff under the like of Portadown.

I imagine it's no different in the USA or France.

The use of chemical weaponry is obviously a deplorable act of depravity but alas it dates back thousands of years.

It's possibly worth keeping in mind our respective nations have tested chemical and nerve agents on our own populations and soldiers in secrecy without ever divulging such to the public on numerous occasions only last century.

The world should not be comforted, the world should be very ashamed indeed.

I'm a little surprised no one has come up with that argument before you..
Two ways to look at it. The counries you named aren't having their supplies used against their own civilians and doing nothing to stop it.

The other way is 'tough'. Who said this world is fair? There's less chemical weapons today than there was yesterday. Less manufacturing capability, as well.

I say well done.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: andy06shake

Yeah. Chemical weapons are bad.
There are much more humane methods to kill civilians. It's OK to use those. But chemical weapons, that calls for prompt and effective action!

It certainly is true under this President. Perhaps it even gives pause to some who would continue using them, both in Syria or anywhere else.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Yeah. The attack a year ago sure worked.

Din it?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join