It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump is now the leader of the world

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

When Trump sits down with Kim-Jong next month, he'll be wearing a fresh "Victory" badge.

Awesome stuff!

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown
yeah lets hope when the UK, France and to a lesser extent the US all suffer from terrorist atrocities in revenge that Trump, May and Macron are putting themselves in the firing line, oh wait they have 24 hr security, I guess much like Syria its the general public who will suffer.

As a UK national what input did I have into my countries decision......ZERO

You're just scare to fight back. Need balls.

Who are we fighting again, how was the UK threatened by recent events?

An unconfirmed chemical attack in a hostile region is cause to send in the bombers?

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I voted for Trump.

I have no regrets for voting for Trump.

But I disagree with his actions last night.

I just want Trump to be leader of the US of A.

The world? Not so much.

I value your sentiments as a Trump voter even more than most, I appreciate your honesty, home is where the heart is.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
I still support the president due to the many campaign promises he has kept. But the strike last night was a broken promise to his supporters. If he doesn’t withdraw from Syria by time his first term is up, he won’t have my vote again.

No broken promise that I can see. perhaps you can link to a specific where that action violates any Trump promise? I shall not hold my breath...

Reuters

Maybe you can explain your understanding on how it isn’t a broken promise when I’ve seen him say the same things this article highlights in numerous speeches. Just so it’s known, I’ve been a staunch supporter of his on this site since the beginning.
edit on 14-4-2018 by Middleoftheroad because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   

I still support the president due to the many campaign promises he has kept. But the strike last night was a broken promise to his supporters. If he doesn’t withdraw from Syria by time his first term is up, he won’t have my vote again.

No broken promise that I can see. perhaps you can link to a specific where that action violates any Trump promise? I shall not hold my breath...

Rueters
< br />
Lmao

link   

Very well said.

I think that North Korea will take negotiations with the US more seriously.

link   
Fapping fapping, leader of the world, fapping fapping.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: TYPHOON66uk

Russias first claim was that there was no chemical weapons used at all. Then it was well the rebels actually did it. Now they have proof that the UK did it. What will the story be later today ? Tomorrow ?

This we do know...that Assadd had chemical weapons and used them in the past. We know Russia promised to over see the removal of all chemical weapons and the ability to manufacture more. We know they failed to do so, and have lied in regards to the incident unless you believe that was no chemical weapons used but the UK did the attack that didnt happeb according to the Russians.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Rueters
< br />
Lmao

Laugh all you want, it doesn’t change my stance and you didn’t address the article either.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flatcoat

There will attempts to keep the U.S. involved....by many. Hopefully, it won't work.

So why on earth would Assad want to keep the US involved??

You can look at the big picture through the eyes of the nation or the eyes of the world. We are not the only ones with opinions or purposes. Around the world, many differ about what is happening. Go out and read some other views.

Islamic Militants Could Have Used Chemical Weapons in Syria, Not Assad – Analyst

sputniknews.com...

Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov has said a reported chemical attack in Syria was staged by foreign agents. A spokesman for Russia's defense ministry accused the UK of being involved in staging the attack.

www.nbcnews.com...

NOW MATTIS ADMITS THERE WAS NO EVIDENCE ASSAD USED POISON GAS ON HIS PEOPLE: OPINION BY IAN WILKIE ON 2/8/18 AT 11:44 AM

www.newsweek.com...

Syria: UN Mission Report Confirms that “Opposition” Rebels Used Chemical Weapons against Civilians and Government Forces

www.globalresearch.ca... 63139

From June

According to Seymour Hersh, a journalist who has won the Pulitzer Prize, President Donald Trump ordered the bombing of Syria in April, despite having no evidence that the Bashar al-Assad government had used chemical weapons in the Syrian Civil War. In fact, Hersh contends that Trump ignored evidence to the contrary when he used 59 Tomahawk missiles to bomb Syria in retaliation against the Assad regime.

www.thenewamerican.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   
FINALLY.....after eight long years....the Free World has a real Leader again!!!

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: TYPHOON66uk

i will tyr and deffend what honour our country has left, most of the UK people did not want this attack on syria

Please explain to me where the honor is in allowing repeated chemical weapon usage on civilians without consequence.

1. prove ther was a chemical attack ??
2. russia has proof UK set this up ??
3. the Un are on the ground of the attack so they will have the evidance of no attack.
4. UK attacked why parliment was not in session " conveniant" as parliment would have denied the use of milatry force.
5. only 15% of UK people agreed to a milatry intervention..

so until the truth comes out and the real proof is there no one can say they were right or wrong

Apparently, there is sufficient proof to have three nations selectively target chemical weapon sites. Of course, you require proof, well, it's not your call. Your agreement-nor mine- is required, last time I checked.

I believe the so-called UN report-one person's- is flat out fake news. Personally, I trust the U.K. gov't over the UN and I don't trust the UK gov't one whit.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit.

It's the only way to be sure.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

What all of this conveniently ignores is that Syria states it gave all chemical weapons to Russia. Russia stated it controls all chemical weapons in Syria.

It is, therefore, academic who used them. The weapons are of Syrian and Russian responsibility.

The very fact that there is/was manufacturing facilities to even target in the first place is prima facie evidence of Russian-Syrian culpability.

Chemical weapon storage and manufacturing sites is what was targeted. This doesn't require a degree in rocket science to sort out. Everyone and their third cousin wants their 'input' before action is taken, including the U.N., sorry but that leads to vacillation and eventual appeasement which empowers further attacks down the road.

Fair enough if you don't agree with that assessment. It makes complete sense to me.

I see the ME as a bit more stable, a bit more predictable today than yesterday. Leadership doesn't require consensus. It doesn't require being liked, admired or agreement. So far, Putin has backed down. The action is over and time will tell the results.

Nothing in the OP suggests that that leadership will be long lasting, proven correct or agreed upon. On this day, and for some time, I suspect, Trump and the U.S. has resumed it's leadership role.

Like it or not. JMO, though.

edit on 14-4-2018 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: buckwhizzle

originally posted by: buckwhizzle

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I voted for Trump.

I have no regrets for voting for Trump.

But I disagree with his actions last night.

I just want Trump to be leader of the US of A.

The world? Not so much.

I second that.We have enough problems here at home.

I view it as a preventative act that lessens the chance of a major conflict down the road. I want the U.S. out of the ME. This speeds that process, in my opinion.

I am afraid that there will be more “gas” attacks in the future.We are not going anywhere.IMHO

i dont know if you read the news,?? the last town held by the rebels was freed 2 days ago no terorist towns left so who is gonna gas who ??

Oh,I can think of a few alphabet agencies who would like to keep this going

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Pretty sad when someone has to kill other people and start a war in order to become "leader of the world". You guys are delusional, nothing good ever comes from war, the only thing that increases are TPTB bank accounts and the body count.
edit on 4/14/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: badw0lf

People will be lost on both sides..

Except for the ones who start the war, they always get to sit back comfortably and watch the world burn while their bank accounts benefit from it

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Pretty sad when someone has to kill other people and start a war in order to become "leader of the world". You guys are delusional, nothing good ever comes from war, the only thing that increases are TPTB bank accounts and the body count.

So you can sit back on your moral high-ground and allow others to use chemical weapons on innocent civilians resulting in deaths. Do nothing is your mantra.

Trump acted. There is less chemical weapons left as a result. Less means for further use, by anyone.

That is the moral high-ground that I see. Not your 'enlightened' do nothing.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Worked real good a year ago.
Din it?

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   

a reply to: SeaWorthy

What all of this conveniently ignores is that Syria states it gave all chemical weapons to Russia. Russia stated it controls all chemical weapons in Syria.

It is, therefore, academic who used them. The weapons are of Syrian and Russian responsibility.

The very fact that there is/was manufacturing facilities to even target in the first place is prima facie evidence of Russian-Syrian culpability.

Chemical weapon storage and manufacturing sites is what was targeted. This doesn't require a degree in rocket science to sort out. Everyone and their third cousin wants their 'input' before action is taken, including the U.N., sorry but that leads to vacillation and eventual appeasement which empowers further attacks down the road.

Fair enough if you don't agree with that assessment. It makes complete sense to me.

I see the ME as a bit more stable, a bit more predictable today than yesterday. Leadership doesn't require consensus. It doesn't require being liked, admired or agreement. So far, Putin has backed down. The action is over and time will tell the results.

Nothing in the OP suggests that that leadership will be long lasting, proven correct or agreed upon. On this day, and for some time, I suspect, Trump and the U.S. has resumed it's leadership role.

Like it or not. JMO, though.

I didn't give an opinion.

The whole of the world is set up to manipulate the beliefs of the public today and it is easily done. People who jump on a bandwagon because they are told one thing or another sicken me.

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join