It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump is now the leader of the world

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

President Trump is now the leader of the world

^^Love it when those who rail against globalism & NWO & all that jazz slip & show their true colors.
edit on 4/14/2018 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: TYPHOON66uk
i will tyr and deffend what honour our country has left, most of the UK people did not want this attack on syria

Please explain to me where the honor is in allowing repeated chemical weapon usage on civilians without consequence.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Some would jizz themselves at the thought of king trump 1st king of the world.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
a reply to: Nyiah

Some would jizz themselves at the thought of king trump 1st king of the world.

I'll hold the door open for the onslaught of incoming armies before I let us ruin the world like that. If there's no merit to a singular world government in any fashion, no one should hail Trump (or America in general here) as any kind of superior leader of the planet without getting their ass handed to them for it.
edit on 4/14/2018 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   

President Trump was introduced as "The leader of the World" last November during his Asia tour.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Assassin82

War is not pleasant. It's supposed to be hell.

People will be lost on both sides..

I think it was some US guy who said "No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making some other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

I could be wrong.. seems skirt wearing floosies want to change things, and make hugs the norm.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Bombing another country doesn't make you a leader.

Why so angry with Syria when Israel bombed civilians and sniper shot a journalist and Saudi Arabia and Yeman doing ethnic cleansing, Turkey killing kurds...etc, etc, etc. Why are we only mad at Syria?

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Thank you for strengthening my certainty.

Isn't this akin to 'beating a dead horse'? Isn't 'certain' up there with 'etched in stone'?

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I still support the president due to the many campaign promises he has kept. But the strike last night was a broken promise to his supporters. If he doesn’t withdraw from Syria by time his first term is up, he won’t have my vote again.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimNasium
Thank you for strengthening my certainty.

Isn't this akin to 'beating a dead horse'? Isn't 'certain' up there with 'etched in stone'?

Strengthening implies an incremental value rather than an unchanging 'set in stone' mentality.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
I still support the president due to the many campaign promises he has kept. But the strike last night was a broken promise to his supporters. If he doesn’t withdraw from Syria by time his first term is up, he won’t have my vote again.

No broken promise that I can see. perhaps you can link to a specific where that action violates any Trump promise? I shall not hold my breath...

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Your king is crap.

(the worst president in U.S. history)

link   

originally posted by: amazing

Why so angry with Syria when Israel bombed civilians and sniper shot a journalist and Saudi Arabia and Yeman doing ethnic cleansing, Turkey killing kurds...etc, etc, etc. Why are we only mad at Syria?

Just thought this was worth a repeat.
Very good point.

link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown
yeah lets hope when the UK, France and to a lesser extent the US all suffer from terrorist atrocities in revenge that Trump, May and Macron are putting themselves in the firing line, oh wait they have 24 hr security, I guess much like Syria its the general public who will suffer.

As a UK national what input did I have into my countries decision......ZERO

Agreed. And people say im delusional.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Who needs Congress, LOL. Next, The Trump Administration makes peace with North Korea. Cancel the November Congressional elections. Fire them and fold their authority into the Executive Branch.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: amazing

No one said it did. Frankly, I doubt your that obtuse and know perfectly well the point of the OP.

If we were 'mad at Syria' we would have done far more than three limited targets. If we were mad at Syria, we wouldn't be responding to chemical weapon usage on Syrian people. I'm betting the average Syrian now views it as a little less likely that they will suffer an internal chemical weapon attack on them or theirs.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pearj

Your king is crap.

(the worst president in U.S. history)

Yawn

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker

originally posted by: TYPHOON66uk
i will tyr and deffend what honour our country has left, most of the UK people did not want this attack on syria

Please explain to me where the honor is in allowing repeated chemical weapon usage on civilians without consequence.

1. prove ther was a chemical attack ??
2. russia has proof UK set this up ??
3. the Un are on the ground of the attack so they will have the evidance of no attack.
4. UK attacked why parliment was not in session " conveniant" as parliment would have denied the use of milatry force.
5. only 15% of UK people agreed to a milatry intervention..

so until the truth comes out and the real proof is there no one can say they were right or wrong

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

Now we have a leader every american
can get behind and follow. Doesn't matter
if you still hate him. He is your president.

Psalm 118:8-9 ESV
It is better to take refuge in the Lord than to trust in man. It is better to take refuge in the Lord than to trust in princes.

Proverbs 14:12
There is a way that seems right to a man, but its end is the way to death.

Acts 5:29 English Standard Version (ESV)
29 But Peter and the apostles answered, “We must obey God rather than men.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJMSN
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

All three already suffered from the terrorist atrocities so there is n9 change there. I suppose we should have turned our backs on those people and laughed it off ?

No one wanted this, but it was a necessary step towards perhaps some lasting calm. At least no one is pursuing regieme change as they have at other times.

I suppose if you were the decision maker you would open the closet door in your mothers basement and scream "stop it" when they gassed more people ? Our when the terroist undeterred and emblodened by your inaction, blow up a building, you could scream at them really really loud to not do it again. Maybe throw flowers at them and stomp your feet, maybe that would work

Appreciate your response and if all incidents had been 100% or even 99% confirmed maybe I would think different, its not just ATS where the thought is DID this initial chemical attack even take place, most articles on the BBC when showing video state "unconfirmed" yet we have bombed A region which certain leaders would like regime change, lets just bomb to be sure?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join