It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump is now the leader of the world

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flatcoat
a reply to: nwtrucker

There will attempts to keep the U.S. involved....by many. Hopefully, it won't work.

So why on earth would Assad want to keep the US involved??

no dont Think assad

think TURKEY ( otterman empire )

the main player in uk getting involved and pushing for assd to be gone Boris Jonhson / tony Blair

who is turkey invading ?? syria
who wants the lands back that were ruled by the otterman empire ?? ederwan
who wants the otterman epire back in rule ?? oh look ederwan and turkey again
who was boris johnsons grandfather ?? one of the goverments top offical to the original otterman empire utill he was assinated and the empire fell
check history and lern by past mistakes

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Despite Alex Jones' meltdown on live air last night (after being awake for ~48 hours), Trump made the right call in striking Syria.

So many fell for the media hype-con, and thought we were going to war. Including Jones.

Oh well, Alex Jones still does more good than harm. He's A-OK in my book. And as for POTUS? POTUS is winning. Why else would DEEPSTATE failures be pulling out all the stops? They know it is literally do or die.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker

originally posted by: buckwhizzle

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I voted for Trump.

I have no regrets for voting for Trump.

But I disagree with his actions last night.

I just want Trump to be leader of the US of A.

The world? Not so much.

I second that.We have enough problems here at home.

I view it as a preventative act that lessens the chance of a major conflict down the road. I want the U.S. out of the ME. This speeds that process, in my opinion.

I am afraid that there will be more “gas” attacks in the future.We are not going anywhere.IMHO

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   

An amazing event took place last night. A leader actually kept his word. Despite the inherent risks. The world now knows this man will back up his rhetoric with action. All other leaders will factor U.S. response as opposed to non-response.

It will result in less chance of major war, not more.

All negotiations, all moves by the U.S., real or threatened, will be believed far more readily, as a result. Trump will not succumb to spin or hand-wringing with 'it might be a false flag' or 'prove it' rhetoric. The bottom line is many were killed by that chemical attack, mostly women and children. Syria stated they had given all chemical weapons to Russia. Russia stated they controlled all the chemical weapons in Syria. Both are responsible for the chemical attack.

Apparently, Syria was still manufacturing chemical weapons or there wouldn't be both storage and manufacturing facilities to hit. Yes? Seems there was no Russians around either 'guarding' those facilities. Yes? Rather simple when one cuts to the chase.

The world can be both comforted and fearful, as a result of this.

Leadership has been restored.

Hmmmmmmmm

# you...# trump and # America...they're not my leaders. Why don't you pieces of # keep your #ing militaries to you #ing selves.

Your country isn't the leaders of the world. You're a #ing oppressive power trying to force the world to your bidding while your country collapses from the inside.

Seriously # you all.
edit on 14/4/2018 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   

I voted for Trump.

The world? Not so much.

I view it as a preventative act that lessens the chance of a major conflict down the road. I want the U.S. out of the ME. This speeds that process, in my opinion.

I am afraid that there will be more “gas” attacks in the future.We are not going anywhere.IMHO

i dont know if you read the news,?? the last town held by the rebels was freed 2 days ago no terorist towns left so who is gonna gas who ??

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   

I voted for Trump.

The world? Not so much.

Very possible. Yet I view it as less likely today than yesterday.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: dug88

God loves you.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX
We should listen to this guy

Good job!! 2013!!

Amazing! No chemical weapon attacks on Syrian citizens back then, is there?

The sheer desperation of the attempted slights re-enforce the lack of credible points against the OP.

Uh. Yes. There were chemical attacks. That's why Obama attacked.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   

I didn't think my view of this would be 'popular'. I love the baseline comments like delusional, etc.. It merely confirms the avoidance of the points I raise in the OP. Thank you for strengthening my certainty.

Excellent job staying on target OP...

originally posted by: zorgon
"The louder the opposition protests, the more I know I am on the right track" It is comforting to know that the more they attack you, the deeper the nerve that you hit... When you have reduced them to screaming meanies... you get to put another notch on your sword sheath...

The diagnosis of mental illness is always a weapon. ~ Dr. Jeffrey Schaler

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Excellent thread, Star + Plus.

Agreed with the assessment. This limited surgical strike really outed some folks, in my opinion, a test of resolve. Some really surprising folks totally failed it.

The world has seen what will happen when you use Chemicals. A lot folks are blinded and angry because the situation is being compared to Iran and WMDs, difference is, we have dead people with actual chemicals at the scene of the crime, IN COUNTRY, of which declared all have been removed.

You and everyone else KNOWS that Trump was ready to pull out and one week later, Assad just couldn't wait and decided to gas a few folks, hoping to go unnoticed.

The US has consistently stood its ground, with Noko, Trade Wars, Border Protection and now this, the Syrian chemical debunkle.

This is leadership on a global scale, an empire that wields its influence and changes global perceptions in mere moments. From East to West, we are reminded of our Power, yet many cry and cower at its actions, screeching in disproval, naive to the actions on how that power works in some instances.
Thank you for seeing this through and standing firm with our POTUS.

A strong and determined citizen is the greatest asset a nation can have and one, which the President has support of, We, The People.
edit on 14-4-2018 by Arnie123 because: Cleared up.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: SaturnFX
We should listen to this guy

Good job!! 2013!!

Amazing! No chemical weapon attacks on Syrian citizens back then, is there?

The sheer desperation of the attempted slights re-enforce the lack of credible points against the OP.

Uh. Yes. There were chemical attacks. That's why Obama attacked.

Yeah, right. Obama had no vested interest in ISIS. As far as chemical attacks, I'm unaware of them. I'd appreciate a link on that, if possible.

My base rebut would be the U.S.was already involved by the time Trump took office and has been reversing Obama's actions was part of it.Next, assuming your correct on the chemical attacks, then Obama's efforts failed to stop them and every effort by Trump also failed which led to the two responses, militarily.

Again, much has changed since 2013, that is obvious. So far, Trump hasn't altered his announced efforts in the ME and I' m convinced last night's action speeds it. Especially in light of Putin folding his hand, so to speak

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
wait...What?.

I'm Gonna prentend i'm pulling the troops from Syria, Then i'm gonna let Islamic militants plant a chemical weapon then i'm going back on my word and gonna start WWIII = Great guy.

So where's your WWIII?

It's in the post.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: TYPHOON66uk

I voted for Trump.

The world? Not so much.

i dont know if you read the news,?? the last town held by the rebels was freed 2 days ago no terorist towns left so who is gonna gas who ??

there is a disturbing part to your post...
you seem to want to keep your fellow americans to stay in harmsway in syria?? and then to "IMHO" about it seems a bit off...

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

Thank you, sir.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   

wait...What?.

I'm Gonna prentend i'm pulling the troops from Syria, Then i'm gonna let Islamic militants plant a chemical weapon then i'm going back on my word and gonna start WWIII = Great guy.

So where's your WWIII?

It's in the post.

That's the only place it is, then. Not in the real world. At least, not yet.
edit on 14-4-2018 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-4-2018 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Thank you, sir.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   
i will tyr and deffend what honour our country has left, most of the UK people did not want this attack on syria

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   
You people are incredible- you twist everything to support Trump, even war.

Because of Trump conservatives' word is now worthless, congrats.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

An amazing event took place last night. A leader actually kept his word. Despite the inherent risks. The world now knows this man will back up his rhetoric with action. All other leaders will factor U.S. response as opposed to non-response.

It will result in less chance of major war, not more.

All negotiations, all moves by the U.S., real or threatened, will be believed far more readily, as a result. Trump will not succumb to spin or hand-wringing with 'it might be a false flag' or 'prove it' rhetoric. The bottom line is many were killed by that chemical attack, mostly women and children. Syria stated they had given all chemical weapons to Russia. Russia stated they controlled all the chemical weapons in Syria. Both are responsible for the chemical attack.

Apparently, Syria was still manufacturing chemical weapons or there wouldn't be both storage and manufacturing facilities to hit. Yes? Seems there was no Russians around either 'guarding' those facilities. Yes? Rather simple when one cuts to the chase.

The world can be both comforted and fearful, as a result of this.

Leadership has been restored.

Hmmmmmmmm

# you...# trump and # America...they're not my leaders. Why don't you pieces of # keep your #ing militaries to you #ing selves.

Your country isn't the leaders of the world. You're a #ing oppressive power trying to force the world to your bidding while your country collapses from the inside.

Seriously # you all.

Wow, someone got up on the wrong side of the bed. Hope you feel better soon!

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
You people are incredible- you twist everything to support Trump, even war.

Because of Trump conservatives' word is now worthless, congrats.
What war? And blah blah, because you say our POTUS word is worthless doesn't actually mean its worthless, my how significant of yourself to make that call.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join