It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump is now the leader of the world

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit

Who are you talking about? Certainly not Trump. Not only is he going against what he promised during his campaign run, but also goes directly against what he railed against when Obama was dealing with Syria. Trump IS Obama as far as Syria is concerned. That's him keeping his word?

What the hell was that promise outside of getting out of Syria? Did he promise he would not drop a MOAB, or 60 missiles the first time or even this time? Has anything changed at all towards us leaving the area? I think not...

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
It's really sad you believe that, anyhow just keep clinging to your guns while telling others they live in fear.....

Most of us just keep our guns with the first aid kit and the fire extinguisher...just in case.

I have no issue with that, I take issue when members spout utter garbage based on their own fears and ignorance.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker

It's really sad you believe that, anyhow just keep clinging to your guns while telling others they live in fear.....

Most of us just keep our guns with the first aid kit and the fire extinguisher...just in case.

I have no issue with that, I take issue when members spout utter garbage based on their own fears and ignorance.

Largely motivated by the slippery slope mechanism as it's called here. When ones see efforts to ban knifes in the U.K.-at least the talk of it- then it reinforces the perception here to draw the line here and now and ensure we do not follow suit in any form. Yes, fear is a motivation.Fear of guns, fear of not have a gun, fear of losing our right to guns and, last but not least, fear of subsequent rights loss following the loss of gun rights. It is what it is.

edit on 15-4-2018 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-4-2018 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

Sad the doomsdayers, naysayers, and people that fear their own shadow have nothing but the usual negative to spew regarding your very factual, non-political OP. As normal, anything anyone dare say about President Trump is met with the usual BS, regardless if it's fact or not.

Our country has been without leadership for so long that it actually scares the living crud out of people now. Remember, it's not their fault, they have been programmed to be this way by prior government, especially the Hillary/Obama/Soros agenda. Trump (like it or not) has stepped in and our government has went from a feminine cowering mindset, to a masculine mindset that dishes out consequences, not just strong words. Accountability just made a huge comeback.

Now, it doesn't matter if you support our president or not. The OP is about saying what you'll do, and doing what you'll say. Yes, it's crazy to think there is a man in office that actually does that. So, start slow, relax, and go take your dog to an obedience training class so you start to understand what is happening. They will show you that yelling at your dog 20 times in a row to "Sit" does nothing but harm to you and your pet. You say "Sit" once, then you assist your pet into the sitting position. Anyone that cannot get their head around this OP, I'd bet good money you're the one at the dog park barking commands over and over, and getting the same ole results. Nada

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Assassin82
I remember when Iraq had weapons of mass destruction and we went in there and leveled an entire regime. Of course, thousands of innocent lives were lost, thousands of our bravest soldiers, sailors, airman and marines were lost. Lives were turned upside and who knows how many children were displaced from their families.

But hey...we got those WMD's...didn't we!!

Ohh...wait...I'm being told through breaking news alerts that we in fact, did not find any WMD's in Iraq.

That doesn't make sense though....what was it all for then? All those lost lives? All that destruction?

Must of been a one time mistake, I'll let it pass. Our government would NEVER do ANYTHING like that again.

Would they?

Military Industrial Complex...Rinse & Repeat this formula for added gains.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: snowspirit

originally posted by: amazing
Bombing another country doesn't make you a leader.

Why so angry with Syria when Israel bombed civilians and sniper shot a journalist and Saudi Arabia and Yeman doing ethnic cleansing, Turkey killing kurds...etc, etc, etc. Why are we only mad at Syria?

Just thought this was worth a repeat.
Very good point.

Agreed. Why isn't everyone asking this question?

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: knows_but_doesnt

Thank you,sir.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Assassin82
I remember when Iraq had weapons of mass destruction and we went in there and leveled an entire regime. Of course, thousands of innocent lives were lost, thousands of our bravest soldiers, sailors, airman and marines were lost. Lives were turned upside and who knows how many children were displaced from their families.

But hey...we got those WMD's...didn't we!!

Ohh...wait...I'm being told through breaking news alerts that we in fact, did not find any WMD's in Iraq.

That doesn't make sense though....what was it all for then? All those lost lives? All that destruction?

Must of been a one time mistake, I'll let it pass. Our government would NEVER do ANYTHING like that again.

Would they?

MILLIONS. The Iraqi side's losses did not number in the thousands but climbed into the seven figure range.

Edited addition- over half of the million and a half or so killed were children, a huge portion of whom couldn't survive after the US was ordered to bomb all chemical manufacturers of specific kinds and some of these chemicals were involved in the process required in the desert to treat and retreat precious water and while adults might have pushed through it, no little delicate child's system can do a comparable job in drinking untreated water and fighting through the resulting medical chaos that can follow.
edit on 4/16/2018 by AlexandrosTheGreat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 12:39 AM
link   
The biggest balls are Assad youtu.be... , he does not hide in a bunker as a trump or any other Western leader would do if a war in your territory occurs. personally drove through the eastern Ghuta , liberated from international interventionists and terrorists

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Sheeeeeeit he's France's whipping boy.

Macron: France convinced Trump to remain in Syria "long-term"

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 02:59 AM
link   
This has to be one of the most stupid things i've heard in my entire life

"Let's attack this country. ohhh they attacked back, let's attack it even more.. Ohh they don't give up, ok let's not get attached here, other's will do (find who and give them arms and money, they'll do)"

Ohh russia got in the way, let's hit again directly, nothing will happen!

Ohhhh something happened, we were hitting empty buildings all along and we can't really do anything about it because everyone knows we are the one's funding the terrorists and giving them arms to beging with

"Trump is the leader of the World!!!"!

Yes there was no other way to end this stupid "fact race" wasn't it?

#ing idiots
edit on 16-4-2018 by WarriorMH because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 04:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: badw0lf
a reply to: Assassin82

I could be wrong.. seems skirt wearing floosies want to change things, and make hugs the norm.

I’m gonna go out on a limb and assume in your scenario here, I’m one of these “skirt wearing floosies” you speak of.

I didn’t deploy as often as some, but the 5 deployments I had to Germany, Iraq, Qatar, Afghanistan and Djibouti gave me a plethora of perspective. I never had to engage with the enemy in combat, but the countless wounded warriors I cared for showed me the absolute hell those men and women had gone thru. I myself, was never injured but I can tell you the fear that can go through ones head when the C-130 aircraft you’re on has an RPG on it’s a$$. You become grateful that the loadmaster saw it in time and the flares were deployed. And when you hear bullets hitting the underbelly of the aircraft, it’s sure to make any hair raise on the back of a neck.

You ever done chest compressions on typically 230 pound man who now only weighs about 190 because he’s missing limbs and most of his flesh is burnt? You ever seen a 19 year old marine refusing pain medication for his blast wounds because he’s seen to many of his family members suffer through drug addiction and he doesn’t want want to develop his own? He’d lost sight in both his eyes too, but didn’t want any help with anything. Except one thing...he wanted to know why he would never be able to see again and why he lost 4 of his best friends. It was about the one thing we couldn’t give him.

And that 1st young man we were pumping on...he made it. Just long enough for him to make it stateside for his parents to witness his final breaths, so we were told. I could spend an entire day telling several different stories about my experiences overseas, but I choose to let them live in the past and keep the perspective my own unless specifically asked, or called a skirt wearin floozie. I believe someone else here alluded to calling me another name as well.

It doesn’t bother me, not one bit. What bothers me is when people act all tough in the wake of military action. As if their inner child is excited to hear their favorite pro-wrestlers music hit when a bad guy is beating up a good guy. Here he comes to save the day! Or when they believe the media and our government who have lied and lied and lied for as long as I’ve been alive. That’s all they do, is lie. So why should anyone believe them now?

Where’s the proof that chemical weapons were used? On a foxnews report? All the sudden CNN is showing support for Trump? I’m supposed to believe that? Maybe they did, but before we go throwing taxpayer missiles at a county being backed by Russia, China and Iran...it better be damn true. Don’t forget we have boots on the ground in Syria, and they now have an even bigger target painted on their back.

So if all this makes me a skirt wearing floosie, then so be it. If the majority of Americans enjoy our military be used as pawns for an international d**k measuring contest, cool. Go for it America. I already played my part in one of those games and it makes you come home to the realization that nobody cares. You’re either a war monger for participating or a fear monger for not wanting to send our troops back into hell for another round of bs. Or...in this case, a skirt wearing floosie.
edit on 16-4-2018 by Assassin82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: mangust69

Do you believe that was really him? Have you completely ruled out the possibility of a double? Remember, we need to know all the facts before we rush to judgement.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 05:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

originally posted by: snowspirit

originally posted by: amazing
Bombing another country doesn't make you a leader.

Why so angry with Syria when Israel bombed civilians and sniper shot a journalist and Saudi Arabia and Yeman doing ethnic cleansing, Turkey killing kurds...etc, etc, etc. Why are we only mad at Syria?

Just thought this was worth a repeat.
Very good point.

Agreed. Why isn't everyone asking this question?

It's called "whataboutism,"a means of deflecting. Germany used mustard gas in the Great War. That doesn't make it okay for Assad to use chlorine against his own people.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Military Industrial Complex...Rinse & Repeat this formula for added gains.

Syria has been Russia's military industrial complex's best customer ever!

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 05:48 AM
link   

www.zerohedge.com...

Here's your alleged attacks sheep

ps. www.facebook.com...
e dit on 16-4-2018 by DenisIvanov because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: DenisIvanov

www.zerohedge.com...

Here's your alleged attacks sheep

ps. www.facebook.com...
< br /> Zerohedge? Don't make me laugh:
www.stopfake.org...

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Stopfake? You make me cry, can't even laugh at your ignorance, that is exactly the western propaganda against Russia and the Middle East, it's not the other way around... IT IS THE US THAT ATTACKS AND CREATES TERRORISTS TO PROVIDE REASON FOR WAR TO GET WHAT THEY WANT... Unbelievable so many brainwashed people here! Think about removing your critical thinking banner.

www.youtube.com...

pss. www.facebook.com...
e dit on 16-4-2018 by DenisIvanov because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Deluded Fan Boy... You need a shrink.

edit on 16-4-2018 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: mangust69
The biggest balls are Assad youtu.be... , he does not hide in a bunker as a trump or any other Western leader would do if a war in your territory occurs. personally drove through the eastern Ghuta , liberated from international interventionists and terrorists

Really? I've seen reports that Assad was conveniently 'out of the country' during this strike.

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join