It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump is now the leader of the world

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker

originally posted by: DenisIvanov
a reply to: nwtrucker

Are you delusional ? There was no chemical attack, so everything you say is false and just ridiculous, supporting the people that manipulate everyone and want to enslave the whole planet...

Wake the # up and stop worshiping warmongers who kill for profit and don't care about you or anyone else... We are all human.

Right. I should take your view of it as the only one with understanding and clarity. Sorry, I can't buy into three political leaders of three nations all being 'delusional' either. That they'd make this move, even when hating each other, and risk their political futures without convincing evidence. Explain that one away and maybe you'll get some traction.

Those are the same three nations that have destroyed Iraq and Libya based on lies. The Syrian invasion was always going to be difficult to garner support for, given that the respective populations had no appetite for it. The UK, chosen to spearhead that particular campaign, couldn't, as it did not get parliamentary approval. The war of course went ahead, but in covert, not overt fashion...and here we are.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Trumps massive ego resulted in said action.

We have manufacturing and storage facilities of the same type should those also be destroyed by missile attack?

What about the chemical weaponry both Germany and the allied powers decided to lob at one another during the first world war or the dangerous defoliation agents dropped at will during the Vietnam war?

Is it not rather hypocritical for us to use such deplorable weaponry on a hell of a greater grandesque scale than Syria ever has, then attempt to take the moral high ground?

Nope,the U.S. and the others, aren't using them on their own civilian populations, or permitting others to use them to do so. It's the use of those weapons, not the possession of them that is where the line is drawn.

If find that totally acceptable in the given circumstances that this planet is in. It is one step in the right direction and the rest of the world will take pause and reflect before considering similar acts. That makes me a happy camper. Someone is finally addressing the issue, even though it is only one small step.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   

"Nope,the U.S. and the others, aren't using them on their own civilian populations"

"It's the use of those weapons, not the possession of them that is where the line is drawn."

What about the social housing and schools in St Louis, Missouri, a predominantly poor and black neighbourhood from 1953-54 and 1963-65?

For many years it was used by the US Army Chemical Corps for secret experiments to see how chemical particles dispersed in the atmosphere.

We have affected 100,000 of thousands of people, possibly millions via our germ, chemical and nuclear unethical human experimentation tests.

Were those actions totally acceptable?
edit on 15-4-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: midicon

originally posted by: DenisIvanov

Are you delusional ? There was no chemical attack, so everything you say is false and just ridiculous, supporting the people that manipulate everyone and want to enslave the whole planet...

Wake the # up and stop worshiping warmongers who kill for profit and don't care about you or anyone else... We are all human.

Right. I should take your view of it as the only one with understanding and clarity. Sorry, I can't buy into three political leaders of three nations all being 'delusional' either. That they'd make this move, even when hating each other, and risk their political futures without convincing evidence. Explain that one away and maybe you'll get some traction.

Those are the same three nations that have destroyed Iraq and Libya based on lies. The Syrian invasion was always going to be difficult to garner support for, given that the respective populations had no appetite for it. The UK, chosen to spearhead that particular campaign, couldn't, as it did not get parliamentary approval. The war of course went ahead, but in covert, not overt fashion...and here we are.

Sorry but I can't equate Iraq and Libya with Syria. There are similarities, especially the players, but the biggest difference I see is the fact that this is an extremely limited and precise targeting that is obviously not a prelude to invasion or regime change.

If that was the case, then this strike would have been far larger, far more directed towards an eventual invasion than was the case.

Yes, France and England are the major players in Libya. The Sykes-Picot agreement-rubber stamped by Russia, by the way- is how this mess got started in the first place with the break-up of the Ottoman Empire.

The distinction between this limited strike and invasion with the regime change of Iraq and Libya is huge. I believe and hope, that Trump has caused this change, as small as it may seem now.

He's turned this history of regime change into a statement on WMD usage. If I'm right, it's a brilliant move on his part. Apparent cooperation with the assholes in Europe and their agenda into a broad statement that his planet has needed right back to WWI. All the while, slowly preparing for leaving Syria and hopefully the ME and let Russia and eventually China take the U.S.'s place in that hellhole.

Slick or what?

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   

That member was insinuating Russia were telegraphing their moves which is a really dumb play, and obvious.

Russia may be a lot of things but stupid isn't one of them.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 08:11 AM
link   

"Nope,the U.S. and the others, aren't using them on their own civilian populations"

"It's the use of those weapons, not the possession of them that is where the line is drawn."

What about the social housing and schools in St Louis, Missouri, a predominantly poor and black neighbourhood from 1953-54 and 1963-65?

For many years it was used by the US Army Chemical Corps for secret experiments to see how chemical particles dispersed in the atmosphere.

We have affected 100,000 of thousands of people, possibly millions via our germ, chemical and nuclear unethical human experimentation tests.

Were those actions totally acceptable?

Really?? Please stay somewhere near current events. Those have zero to do with the ME and you know it. If you want to spend time finding crap about the U.S., have at it. There isn't a nation in the world whose gov'ts haven't done similarly.

This is now. That was then. Guilt trips on past events don't work well on ATS as with the general public.

A new sheriff, a new policy and I'm giving Trump the chance. No matter what your motives might be.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 08:11 AM
link   

The UK comprises more nations than just England my friend.

Not that Westminster does not wag the rest of the dogs tail.

It's the bankers that are the major players, our respective nations are simply pieces on a board, and Trump dont look like he could handler Checkers nevermind Chess.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   

"Really?? Please stay somewhere near current events."

I'm well within the last 100 years, it's relevant which is as plain as the hypocrisy really.

"Those have zero to do with the ME and you know it."

Im not suggesting you personally have anything to do with such, that would just be silly. LoL

Trump is a megalomaniac with delusions of grandeur leading the nations of the world towards another world war people like that cannot be given a chance as when you give an inch they take a mile.

My motivation is common sense.
edit on 15-4-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   
So he gives Russia --- and thereby Syria --- a number of days to move all their expensive assets to safe locations until he gets the all-clear from Putin and then launches his 'strike'. Even Mattis said in the post-strike interview that the chemical facilities they hit 'may have been empty' but the strike sent a 'clear message'.

Intercepted communications from the WH:

'Can I shoot them now Vlad, can I shoot them now?'

'Not yet Donnie. We're still moving equipment. I'll tell you when you can shoot them."

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

That member was insinuating Russia were telegraphing their moves which is a really dumb play, and obvious.

Russia may be a lot of things but stupid isn't one of them.

I used to believe that, too. Now I'm not so sure. Russia makes a statement that the U.K. is behind the 'false flag'. Then they flip-flop and accuse Israel. Which diminishes their credibility on both.

It actually concerns me in the sense that it looks like desperation on Russia's part and a desperate Russia needs to be watched carefully. There's a link out there from yesterday where Russia/ eastern Ukraine has 38 artillery strikes in the Ukraine in the previous 24 hours.

I flat out don't think Putin is that smart any more. Just me, though.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508
So he gives Russia --- and thereby Syria --- a number of days to move all their expensive assets to safe locations until he gets the all-clear from Putin and then launches his 'strike'. Even Mattis said in the post-strike interview that the chemical facilities they hit 'may have been empty' but the strike sent a 'clear message'.

Intercepted communications from the WH:

'Can I shoot them now Vlad, can I shoot them now?'

'Not yet Donnie. We're still moving equipment. I'll tell you when you can shoot them."

Nice spin, but inaccurate. There are de-confliction protocols between Russia, Israel and the U.S.. They tell each other what 'region' and when they will be operating in to avoid accidental conflict. This does not include the target locations, just the area.

Could Russia predict the targets? Sure. Move chemical weapons, safely, in that short a time, maybe, maybe not. Sure not going to move manufacturing facilities that fast, either.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Leadership has been restored.

The leadership is coming from the Pentagon and Trump has grudgingly been dragged along. Meanwhile, Trump is going back to our Pacific Rim trading partners with cap in hand, begging to be let back in to the PTT. The three members of the UN Council acted appropriately to put a fourth in its place. Trump does get credit for listening to his betters for once.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Russia makes a statement that the U.K. is behind the 'false flag'. Then they flip-flop and accuse Israel. Which diminishes their credibility on both.

Russia is not concerned about its own credibility; it is seeking to undermine the credibility of legitimate journalism. "We may never know the truth" is their recurring moral.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Russia makes a statement that the U.K. is behind the 'false flag'. Then they flip-flop and accuse Israel. Which diminishes their credibility on both.

Russia is not concerned about its own credibility; it is seeking to undermine the credibility of legitimate journalism. "We may never know the truth" is their recurring moral.

There a link from yesterday where the Pentagon states that Russian trolling has increase 2,000% since the strike....

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   

The leadership is coming from the Pentagon and Trump has grudgingly been dragged along. Meanwhile, Trump is going back to our Pacific Rim trading partners with cap in hand, begging to be let back in to the PTT. The three members of the UN Council acted appropriately to put a fourth in its place. Trump does get credit for listening to his betters for once.

I can see the Pentagon claim. I cannot see the TPP as valid whatsoever. He did state he was willing to negotiate on a group level, but the critical point is it would be a new negotiation. Not the original TPP proposal which gave up gov't power to Corporate interests.

link   

There a link from yesterday where the Pentagon states that Russian trolling has increase 2,000% since the strike....

Surprise.

link   

Yes but is it trolling our just the obvious outcry of people who are upset?

Plus who defines what constitutes trolling in this instance?

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   

"Really?? Please stay somewhere near current events."

I'm well within the last 100 years, it's relevant which is as plain as the hypocrisy really.

"Those have zero to do with the ME and you know it."

Im not suggesting you personally have anything to do with such, that would just be silly. LoL

Trump is a megalomaniac with delusions of grandeur leading the nations of the world towards another world war people like that cannot be given a chance as when you give an inch they take a mile.

My motivation is common sense.

Ok, your views are clear enough. I'm not buying into your arbitrary time frame whatsoever. I see your common sense as clouding current issues and are not germane, that's my common sense speaking.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   

I can see the Pentagon claim. I cannot see the TPP as valid whatsoever. He did state he was willing to negotiate on a group level, but the critical point is it would be a new negotiation. Not the original TPP proposal which gave up gov't power to Corporate interests.

At the risk of straying off topic, Trump ran on a populist platform that rejected the TPP reflexively. Just being endorsed by Obama and Clinton was enough for his base to dislike it. By withdrawing from it, Trump has lost all leverage. He will now need to abide by the conditions of the CPTPP, which are softer on intellectual property, exactly the area we need the most protection.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Yes but is it trolling our just the obvious outcry of people who are upset?

Plus who defines what constitutes trolling in this instance?

A little of both, I would guess. Some of those 'upset',I would speculate, have bought into that trolling to some degree.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join