It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump is now the leader of the world

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 02:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: xstealth

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
a reply to: xstealth

I have the same amount of evidence every single person on the internet does.. 0
because I am not in Syria and I do not work for the US or Syria governments

What I do know, is that for weeks before this ''alleged attack'' Russia was warning that the rebels were preparing a chemical attack, I also know that Syria was on the verge of defeating the rebels/ISIS

That was Russia who put out the "warning" because they knew very well what they were planning on doing.

That's hilarious, if you believe that you really would believe anything .

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 03:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown
yeah lets hope when the UK, France and to a lesser extent the US all suffer from terrorist atrocities in revenge that Trump, May and Macron are putting themselves in the firing line, oh wait they have 24 hr security, I guess much like Syria its the general public who will suffer.

As a UK national what input did I have into my countries decision......ZERO

Honestly, you sound like a coward who would rather forfeit their freedom than fight for it.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 03:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
a reply to: nwtrucker

Go get your head checked.

Go get your head checked.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 03:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Assassin82
I remember when Iraq had weapons of mass destruction and we went in there and leveled an entire regime. Of course, thousands of innocent lives were lost, thousands of our bravest soldiers, sailors, airman and marines were lost. Lives were turned upside and who knows how many children were displaced from their families.

But hey...we got those WMD's...didn't we!!

Ohh...wait...I'm being told through breaking news alerts that we in fact, did not find any WMD's in Iraq.

That doesn't make sense though....what was it all for then? All those lost lives? All that destruction?

Must of been a one time mistake, I'll let it pass. Our government would NEVER do ANYTHING like that again.

Would they?

I didn't realize we have invaded Syria to that extent. Quit fear mongering.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 03:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir

Ummm...I see you left whatever critical thinking skills you may have once possessed...completely off the page...

Delusion might be too light a word to define what you just stated...

Here’s to hoping you wake from your fever dream and visit reality...

WOW...

YouSir

Do you have anything to add other than name calling you sissy?

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Trump only reads placards he doesnt do much more.

The United States is a principality of the world government, not the other way around.
edit on 15-4-2018 by nOraKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 04:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
a reply to: randyvs

Not mine at all.

But you can still hate on him tho right?
Almost as if it means something to
you.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Here is some sage advise I learned many years ago

Psalms 146:3

Do not trust confidently in noblemen, in a human being to whom salvation does not belong

If you don't listen to that advise you'll end up like Alex Jones here.....

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

I dont mind paying taxes for healthcare and for education and emergency services, but I absolutely abhor paying taxes for the military!

how can we live in a democracy if the people are continually ignored! no one in the UK even wants a war with Syria
we want our country fixed and the starts when we dont bomb these countries back to the stone age !
If we arent bombimb them then they wont need to leave and come to the UK.

It is our fault , we displaced all those people from Afghan , Iraq, Libya , Syria .

MY government can suck a big fat diseased dick !

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 05:39 AM
link   

I'm a Brit I can hate whom I like.
So again he has no power over me.
He has and always be a prick.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Are you delusional ? There was no chemical attack, so everything you say is false and just ridiculous, supporting the people that manipulate everyone and want to enslave the whole planet...

Wake the # up and stop worshiping warmongers who kill for profit and don't care about you or anyone else... We are all human.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

What I do know, is that for weeks before this ''alleged attack'' Russia was warning that the rebels were preparing a chemical attack, I also know that Syria was on the verge of defeating the rebels/ISIS

That was Russia who put out the "warning" because they knew very well what they were planning on doing.

That's hilarious, if you believe that you really would believe anything .

Why? You have your 'beliefs'. We all do. Russia said they control all the chemical weapons in Syria. Obviously they do not. Then they accuse the U.K. of being involved. Then they change their accusations again...

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: DenisIvanov

Are you delusional ? There was no chemical attack, so everything you say is false and just ridiculous, supporting the people that manipulate everyone and want to enslave the whole planet...

Wake the # up and stop worshiping warmongers who kill for profit and don't care about you or anyone else... We are all human.

Right. I should take your view of it as the only one with understanding and clarity. Sorry, I can't buy into three political leaders of three nations all being 'delusional' either. That they'd make this move, even when hating each other, and risk their political futures without convincing evidence. Explain that one away and maybe you'll get some traction.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheGOAT

I remember when Iraq had weapons of mass destruction and we went in there and leveled an entire regime. Of course, thousands of innocent lives were lost, thousands of our bravest soldiers, sailors, airman and marines were lost. Lives were turned upside and who knows how many children were displaced from their families.

Ohh...wait...I'm being told through breaking news alerts that we in fact, did not find any WMD's in Iraq.

That doesn't make sense though....what was it all for then? All those lost lives? All that destruction?

Must of been a one time mistake, I'll let it pass. Our government would NEVER do ANYTHING like that again.

Would they?

Fear mongering? That’s your interpretation? No, it’s not that at all. It’s a simple retrospective observation of how our government can and will lie to the American public to justify their military actions.

I suppose you don’t think the military industrial complex is a real thing? President Eisenhowers televised warning to the public of its growing power and dangers carries more significance today than it did then. Because we are living in its shadow, and we have been for a very long time.

It’s not fear mongering, it’s paying attention. My eyes were opened when I started reflecting on the hundreds of blown up and mentally broken armed service members I medically cared for while a flight nurse in the Air Force kept filling up every mission, and for what reason? Oil and bombs. 17 years into Afghanistan and 7 years since we got the guy...yet, we’re still there. Why?

That’s not fear mongering...that’s direct observation and reflection telling me that it’s all b.s. But hey...what do I know?
edit on 15-4-2018 by Assassin82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

originally posted by: testingtesting

Not mine at all.

But you can still hate on him tho right?
Almost as if it means something to
you.

As long as the US stomps around on the world's stage like some dumb, greedy bully, constantly creating havoc, death and devastation OUTSIDE of their own boarders purely for profit -- while delusionally boasting about being the "greatest country on Earth" -- I can assure you that the rest of the world has every right to think and say whatever the hell they want about the US and their leadership.

You'll just have to put on your big boys pants and deal with it.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir

Ummm...I see you left whatever critical thinking skills you may have once possessed...completely off the page...

Delusion might be too light a word to define what you just stated...

Here’s to hoping you wake from your fever dream and visit reality...

WOW...

YouSir

Do you have anything to add other than name calling you sissy?

Do you realize you’ve called one person a sissy, me a fear mongerer, another a coward and told one person to get their head checked all in 4 consecutive posts? And then you have the audacity to ask someone if they have anything else to add besides name calling?

So do you, sir, have anything else to add besides name calling?

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Satire:

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 06:58 AM
link   

so Russia came out and said '' the rebels are going to do a chemical attack '' because they knew.. Assad was going to do one?

So instead of stopping Assad, they let Assad do it inviting a counter-strike?

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Trumps massive ego resulted in said action.

We have manufacturing and storage facilities of the same type should those also be destroyed by missile attack?

What about the chemical weaponry both Germany and the allied powers decided to lob at one another during the first world war or the dangerous defoliation agents dropped at will during the Vietnam war?

Is it not rather hypocritical for us to use such deplorable weaponry on a hell of a greater grandesque scale than Syria ever has, then attempt to take the moral high ground?

edit on 15-4-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Would they?

Fear mongering? That’s your interpretation? No, it’s not that at all. It’s a simple retrospective observation of how our government can and will lie to the American public to justify their military actions.

I suppose you don’t think the military industrial complex is a real thing? President Eisenhours televised warning to the public of its growing power and dangers carries more significance today than it did then. Because we are living in its shadow, and we have been for a very long time.

It’s not fear mongering, it’s paying attention. My eyes were opened when I started reflecting on the hundreds of blown up and mentally broken armed service members I medically cared for while a flight nurse in the Air Force kept filling up every mission, and for what reason? Oil and bombs. 17 years into Afghanistan and 7 years since we got the guy...yet, we’re still there. Why?

That’s not fear mongering...that’s direct observation and reflection telling me that it’s all b.s. But hey...what do I know?

You know what you know. What I see you omit is Trump. He isn't part of that machine. He didn't create this mess. Previous occupants can be targeted, but not Trump. He's tip-toeing through mine fields. Both political parties, the MIC, European agendas, ME agendas, on and on.

The way I see it, Trump has stated that the use of WMDs are unacceptable, by anybody, and backed up that statement. Hitting chemical weapons manufacturing and storage sites degrades the potential of further use of those weapons. Both politically and the sheer physical reduction of them.

I completely support that action on that basis. Further, I believe his intent is to get the U.S. out of Syria, and hopefully Afghanistan as well.

I further suggest that even if Trump is unsure of who is behind the likely false flag, the strike targeted the actual weapons, no matter who used them.

That seems to me to be the best that he can do....this time. Hopefully, it works.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join