It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YouTube delivering pure MSM videos now?!?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

I play the game and let them filter my results. Just so I can see if it's because it's become so ridiculous that it's noticeable.

YT hasn't been YT since '07
edit on 14-4-2018 by Antipathy17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: ShadowChatter
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Chlorine Gas?

It is yellowish-green and has the characteristic smell of bleach. Chlorine gas has a greater density than air, so it tends to settle near the ground.

Heavier than air?

Yes, chlorine gas is about 2.5 times heavier than air. At standard conditions (pressure = 101.325 kPa and tenmperature = 15 degC), the density of chlorine gas is 3.04 kg/m3 and the density of air in 1.202 kg/m3. This means that chlorine gas will not 'rise' and tend to stay low on the ground. This causes many problems with ventilation.

Is your point of the post that this can't be Cl2 gas? It doesn't have the correct color and the people are not reacting how anyone would at that level of concentration (incapable of movement or breathing). I'm guessing it is TiCl4 which when reacted with will produce a dense thick white fog which after some time will look like the video and it will also have minimal Cl2 and HCl effects. At the amount of smoke/gas we say, the Cl2/HCl would be minimal and they would have been able to walk through like we saw, though after some time, there would have been a little build up in eyes, nose, lungs, mouth/throat but not enough to incapacitate someone.

So I'm guessing there is some trace of Cl2 and HCl on the "victims" but it isn't from a direct Cl2 attack or mustard gas (Cl2 & sulfur basically).

Titanium tetrachloride (FM) is a colorless, non-flammable, corrosive liquid. In contact with damp air it hydrolyzes readily, resulting in a dense white smoke consisting of droplets of hydrochloric acid and particles of titanium oxychloride. The titanium tetrachloride smoke is irritant and unpleasant to breathe. It is dispensed from aircraft to create vertical smoke curtains, and during World War II it was a favorite smoke generation agent on warships. Goggles or a respirator should be worn when in contact with the smoke, full protective clothing should be worn when handling liquid FM. In direct contact with skin or eyes, liquid FM causes acid burns.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Just in response to gas cloud? World war 1 saw gas low rolling 2-4 feet off the ground and killing by low rolling into the faces ground level of soldiers who where down in the trenches.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Antipathy17

Youtube uses an algorithm that goes by your previous search history. If you want LESS filtered results, delete your youtube history from the begging of time or a specific date.

I do this twice a year to try and avoid being pushed toward the same content.

Try this. Do the same search but in incognito mode while signed out of YT.

Except I rarely even play newsclips, especially of the 'new' variety. If it was going by my play history it should have been bringing up South Park, movie clips and Drum n Bass music lol.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Good. Glad to see right-wing propaganda is finally being dealt with.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Just in response to gas cloud? World war 1 saw gas low rolling 2-4 feet off the ground and killing by low rolling into the faces ground level of soldiers who where down in the trenches.

Yeah and they were powered by Germany's 'entire' war factory mite. Trains and trucks. canister delivery systems, etc.

The other thing Troof concurred was those people shouldnt have been running just fine for a block plus in a thick cloud of chemical weapons. They'd be on the ground in the fetal position before they made it 100'. Fetal position!

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueMule

Good. Glad to see right-wing propaganda is finally being dealt with.

Care to explain what you mean?

Appreciate it.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I would say microwaving people can be seen as equal damaging as using gas or even more undetectable harmful than gas does. That you cant even smell or see and kills you without a trace..?

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   

I'm familiar with and even have worn hazmat suits... I saw none except 1 man housing down a child having a scarf over nose and mouth.

All quite suspicious.. Even tho supplies weren't too readily avail.. One man? Odd to say the least.

Thank you...
MS/EMT

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   

They are all reading from the same script, it would have taken a lot of time to set this up, just for a few minutes of fireworks I don't thing so! www.youtube.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join