It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YouTube delivering pure MSM videos now?!?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 02:47 AM
link   
So I was just going to try and view the Syrian Gas Attack video in full, as I saw it in tiny version in a mock Fox video player, as Thinking back on it it seems unlikely a bomb or two could even cause that amount of "gas cloud"...

I punch into YouTube (GooTube): |syria gas attack|

And here are the content providers, in order, I get:
CBS News
NBC News
CBS News
Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty
VOA News
CBS Evening News
ITV News
ABC News (Australia)
Fox News
MSNBC
Al Jazeera English
RT
CBS News
Daily Mail
Straits Times
CBS Evening News
CBS This Morning
CBS News
Guardian News
Fox News
Al Jazeera English
ABC News
CBS News
CBC News
ABC News
NBC News
Fox News
TIME
*STILL NOT A VIDEO BY A REGULAR PERSON*
CBS Evening News
NBC News
euronews (in English)
ABC News
CBS Evening News
Guardian News
Fox News
Guardian News
Associated Press
Washington Post
RT
CBS This Morning
CBS News
Times of Oman
Guardian News
BBC News
CNN
Al Jazeera English
Mint (about last years missile strike no less)
Straits Times
ABC News
The Star Online
BBC News
CBS This Morning
CNN
euronews (in English)
The Telegraph
Fox News (Tucker Carlson's great piece at least)
euronews (in English)
ODN
Fox News
NBC News
Al Jazeera English
Fox News
Al Jazeera English
Sky News
RT
Channel 4 News
AFP news agency
Times of Oman
euronews (in English)
INQUIRER.net
BBC News
BBC News
ABC News
Daily Mail
CNN
euronews (in English)
AFP news agency
The New York Times
AFP news agency
CNN
euronews (in English)
The Jerusalem Post
Al Jazeera English
CNN
Al Jazeera English
RT
CNN
MSNBC
Guardian News
Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty
Channel 4 News
RT America
BBC News
CBS News
Al Jazeera English
CNN
Fox News
RT
CNN
CBS Evening News
Fox Business
CBS News
CBS This Morning
AFP news agency
CBS News
RT
RT
RT America
AFP news agency
CBC News
euronews (in English)
Al Jazeera English
ABC News
AFP news agency
ODN
euronews (in English)
CBS Evening News
Manila Bulletin Online
NBC News
The New Yorker
Al Jazeera English
BBC News
ABC News
Associated Press
ITV News
RT
BBC Newsnight
CBS News
Fox News
RT
CBS News
Al Jazeera English
CNN
Fox News
Hindustan Times
BBC News
ODN
CBS This Morning
Associated Press
Al Jazeera English
euronews (in English)
CNN
The Telegraph
CNN
CNN
The Times of India
CNN
Al Jazeera English
Al Jazeera English
Al Jazeera English
Mint
Aaj Tak
Channel 4 News
AFP news agency
euronews (in English)
CBS This Morning
BBC News
Al Jazeera English
Aaj Tak
Al Jazeera English
Sky News
ITV News
euronews (in English)
NBC News
SciShow [What is Sarin Gas?]
*FINALLY A VIDEO BY A YOUTUBER*

And on and on it goes like this. I implore you all to go check right now. Tell me if I'm wrong. For the record.

The results arent anything to do with views. Right now one (from a year ago) is 85K views. The next one (from 4 months ago) is 640. The next (from 5 days ago) is 5.4K. The next (from 2 months ago) is 16K. Etc.

So The Game Plan goes that you takeover the New media platform, total dominance perks.Then once the entire species locked in, you go and take back all the perks while shoving the Old World BS down everyones throats.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 02:48 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

as Thinking back on it it seems unlikely a bomb or two could even cause that amount of "gas cloud"

Is this an expert opinion?

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Here goes the video I was looking for (from one of those MSM slots listed above):

Its hard to imagine the bombardment of shells it would take to create that much persistent "chlorine gas" cloud.

As teens sometimes we'd take household cleaners and make them for fun.

One time we got a sick whiff of one. We thought we'd die from it that time. What I know is people wouldnt be running a block or whatever like that through a true full thick cloud of chlorine gas, like in that video. No way.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Your search terms are too vague. Enter "douma chemical attack" and there they are. An even better way is go to a site called The Belling Cat and follow their links to the original uploads.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Go right now into your bathroom with a gallon jug of bleach. Close the door. Start pouring it into the tub by the quarter, and get down scrubbing it.

Tell me how it goes.

That's barely a taste of what would happen if you poured those same amounts into equal parts ammonia.

You'd probably have to use those amounts inside that same bathroom to reach levels like in those streets in the video.

Those streets where vehicle(s) are burning.

So was the bomb(s) that caused it "chemical", or explosion??

How many bombs went off to create that much persistent "chlorine" cloud??

Sure household cleaners are diluted.

Sure pure solid forms of materials would make better weapons.

But to match that scene in the video, I just cant fathom the airborne delivery system.

While an on the ground delivery system anyone could do that with what we call household chem materials.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Even the "left" is noticing it.

edit on 14-4-2018 by EartOccupant because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Yes, definitely a new filter algo. I wonder why they left RT in it.

"Neutral" archive.is view of your search: archive.is...

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 03:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

Sure there have been more than one "gas attack" in Syria. But this monster is delivering almost purely MSM pieces.

Its YOUtube, or MSMtube?

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Chlorine eh, just mix some liquid chlorine with hydrochloric acid and let me how that goes...remember not to breath...

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 03:05 AM
link   

How many bombs went off to create that much persistent "chlorine" cloud??
Does the cloud consist of only chlorine gas? Seems that bombs of any sort might release a variety of smoke and stuff when they explode.

But I'm not an expert.

edit on 4/14/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 03:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

It looks more like a smoke cloud to me.

Them running through it doenst reflect my experience getting smoked by the stuff. You can only run so far. About 100' total. You tell me how far you think they're making it in that video. Coming from it. Running to it. The video would live on, but not the people in it.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 03:25 AM
link   
As someone intimately acquainted with Cl2 gas and HCl gas, if either were present in the amounts shown in that video, Those people would be curled up in a ball, lungs & throat on FIRE, possibly foaming at the mouth, partially blind with eyes watering and blurry where they couldn't see (let alone run around). That "gas" that you are seeing is almost certainly a "smoke" based compound and not a toxic chemical. Even if it was an ammonia (NH3) gas attack, they wouldn't be surviving at that level of concentration let alone the more toxic chlorine (Cl2) or HCl gases. The problem is that they have so "sell the scene" and to do that, they need to make the "gas" visible, which removes the credibility of their statements.
edit on 4 14 2018 by DigginFoTroof because: (no reason given)

edit on 4 14 2018 by DigginFoTroof because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Don’t know if you know this but bleach is just an active ingredient for such things. Yes it will kill you. Only if you are in an enclosed environment. Outside of such an environment you have to somehow create a cloud of toxic gas that can be inhaled or digested to have the same effect. Hence the mixture of chemicals. If a mixture was used and introduced into the air it must have at least two chemicals mixed properly to have the desired effect. Any ways just a bit of science for ya!

edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 03:51 AM
link   
YT is just part of the propaganda machine. Trending , viral ... that's laughable it all controlled scripted. It's all scripted. And as it is right now it's all directed to generate a new WW or at least a war in which a lot of innocent people will die.

America acts like it's above the law by not waiting on the OPWC so combine this with the fact that diplomacy has been thrown out the window I wont be surprised that Russia will reply in the worst possible way sooner or later.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 04:02 AM
link   
It's just like the Sandy Hook stuff. You type in Sandy Hook Hoax, you get videos by CNN, CBS, NBC etc. What you don't see on the first page is all the previous videos calling it a hoax. Youtube is censoring search results.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Chlorine Gas?

It is yellowish-green and has the characteristic smell of bleach. Chlorine gas has a greater density than air, so it tends to settle near the ground.

Heavier than air?

Yes, chlorine gas is about 2.5 times heavier than air. At standard conditions (pressure = 101.325 kPa and tenmperature = 15 degC), the density of chlorine gas is 3.04 kg/m3 and the density of air in 1.202 kg/m3. This means that chlorine gas will not 'rise' and tend to stay low on the ground. This causes many problems with ventilation.

edit on 14-4-2018 by ShadowChatter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Consider who is U-toob's parent!

It's Big Brother on nuclear steroids!

edit on 4/14/2018 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 06:43 AM
link   
I noticed one thing today that really winds me up on YT. The 'watch later' function and how they handle deleted videos.

Just like everyone else, I put some videos into 'watch later' for a variety of reasons. Most, if not all of them would be of a conspiratory, UFO, not lefty, supernatural nature. Then, when I go back a day or so later, some [today there were no less than 4] will always be deleted.

My problem is that I can't tell what was deleted. All I know is that these videos would have been very interesting to me.
It happens so often that I started [sometimes] to take a screen shot of my 'watch later' so I at least can find these deleted videos somewhere else or at least some similar ones.

Almost all of the videos I am interested in are from channels that are established [so the chance it's from some nutter who published something outrageous would be almost nil].

Also I have never had so many videos deleted before. What were they? What is so unacceptable that so many of the videos get deleted and why oh why can't they let me know what they deleted?

Have already signed up with a handful of other video sites, mostly going to YT for music now. It's getting absurd.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Youtube uses an algorithm that goes by your previous search history. If you want LESS filtered results, delete your youtube history from the begging of time or a specific date.

I do this twice a year to try and avoid being pushed toward the same content.
edit on 14-4-2018 by Antipathy17 because: (no reason given)

Try this. Do the same search but in incognito mode while signed out of YT.
edit on 14-4-2018 by Antipathy17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

Just like everyone else, I put some videos into 'watch later' for a variety of reasons.

Same. Got a couple hundred in there and not a single political anything. It's a bummer seeing those blank ones or even 'private video' and no clues to what they were.

I started using 'You Tube Downloader HD' to save live music shows and a few stand ups. It's worth doing so you'll have them when the commercials have taken over and advertisers get to lobby for what gets promoted and what gets to wither away. YT is months away from becoming a very sterile environment imo. The copyright armageddon is approaching which will see the removal of thousands of vids.

ETA - a reply to: Antipathy17

Yeah, #meto!! I almost never watch a video from ATS unless it's in 'private browsing' mode. Otherwise it'd be clagged up with political garbage and fake UFO videos. It's worth protecting the logged in account to be able to control its content.

Everybody should ask themselves if the link they're gonna click is something they want biasing their feeds for weeks.
edit on 4.14.2018 by Kandinsky because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join