It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RIP Art Bell

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky>>> I have to thank my brother for turning me on to Art Bell and Coast to Coast. I was always a talk radio fan, listening to local hosts ( this was pre syndicated talk). Then he began listening to Bruce Williams who I also became a fan of. Then he found Art Bell and it was instant obsession.
I like George Noory probably more, to be honest Art Bell got a little weird with his personal life. But Noory's show has too damn many commercials and infomercials and idiot guests. The really fantastic shows are still there, but fewer and I can't listen every night. I'll also add that Clyde Lewis has a great show worth listening to.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Dude was a freaking Legend. I literally wouldn't know or even care to know half of the stuff I do without that man.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 01:50 AM
link   
I hadn't listened to CtoC in years, due to the nice but dull new host(s), and for some reason I tuned in just as Noorey was announcing Art's death... odd, that.

Bell was a part of my late shifts and insomniac nights for almost two decades ...and I'm sad.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 05:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
I hadn't listened to CtoC in years, due to the nice but dull new host(s), and for some reason I tuned in just as Noorey was announcing Art's death... odd, that.

Bell was a part of my late shifts and insomniac nights for almost two decades ...and I'm sad.

Back in the day Art would call B.S. on a guest and if they persisted he would just go to open lines... Now C2C is a touchy feely bunch of crystal rubbing nonsense.... to me anyway..

Jimmy Church and George Knapp are just about the only two I will listen to now... John B. Wells was certainly not a wilting Lilly either but of course he was canned..

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Art Bell. Pioneer of not only and industry, but responsible for the enlightenment of many minds. He had a major impact on our world.

God's speed, Art Bell.

<< 3  4  5   >>

join