It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RIP Art Bell

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Mclaneinc

He doesn't agree with Art being interested in people using crop circle designs to develop free energy devices.(random example)

He thought that intuitive process that would potentially save humanity was worth constant barrages of disuaying.
If those items WERE the answer, anything against that, repeatedly... is ultimate evil.

Any-way.

To hell with all that.

Rest in peace, Art.

edit on 4/15/2018 by prevenge because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Many a mile between person and persona, many a mile. It is the gullible that fall in love with movie stars, singers and models they have never met. Or an old flame they think is unchanged by the years absent based from their memory.

But if the spirit moves you, is it God or religion? Is it art or technique that strikes you in viewing a painting. Why is this particular collection of rocks, trees and grass around a waterfall a serene vista while another is just a waterfall. Are they gullible as well or grounded within their own convictions?

One can find and appreciate unanswerable mysteries in a variety of things beyond ghosts, goblins and UFO’s even in the most mundane of subjects. Art Bell was a tour guide of sorts for the paranormal. I bet he could have had similar success doing YouTube videos on 100+ year old hand carved furniture. Many a mile between person and persona, indeed.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

It truly is a sad day. Art was the guy that really opened my eyes. I had never questioned 'official stories' before I heard Art.

RIP

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   
R.I.P Art!
I only caught your show a few times but those few shows turned me onto C2C. The whole wide world of conspiracy opened up to me! The same things I've thought and spoke of all of my life then had a voice... and that voice was Art Bell and C2C. Thank you to Art, George and all the fill in/weekend guests I've learned/ then researched more topics in one month than ALL of my higher education years. A shout out to Ground Zero with Clyde Lewis, another talk show hosts right up there with dear Art Bell!
Again R.I.P Art Bell! Your voice/life open thousands, if not millions of eyes. Your contribution to society was GREAT! Thank you Mr Bell!!

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Art Bell had a Magical way of working Radio, he made the 90's night-time radio the new and improve fireside chat!! a reply to: 727Sky

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   

edit on 15-4-2018 by MCL1150 because: It was added twice by accident!

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Fairwell Art. You are the one who inspired my Area 51 obsession. I often didn't agree with you, and hated some of your guests (Hoaxland?) but I still listened whenever I could. I have a huge library of old shows which I listen to when I go to Nevada. It's seems fitting.
edit on 15-4-2018 by FosterVS because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

i have been a fan for 25+ years, he will be missed

many roswell's on your new trip

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I only recently learned about Art Bell a couple of years ago, listening to some shows with internet friends. I still sometimes think about those times. I loved him right away.

Sad.

Thoughts and prayers to the family.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Who is he?

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Art bell was an every night friend for more than 15 years. I will miss him.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   
RIP Art you'll be sorely missed

Your shows were great and I don't think C2C AM will be the same without you, I just loved catching his shows on YouTube for years after discovering C2C and there great shows but art always delivered fantastically and added an extra hightenedness to the story's

Regardless whether you was a believer in any subject he was covering or not that show he always had you locked to the show and always had an alternative or debunker or sceptics chip in there data facts or criticism

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   
RIP Art Bell. You were the best.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Cygnis

Resting?

Why can't people come to terms with this fact of life?

He is dead.

Things will happen to his body but it's all over for him.

Condolences to the family and friends.

Goodbye, art bell.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 06:42 AM
link   
WOW, NIGHT OF the APRIL THE 13th 2018 ART BELL PASSES!

I remember a CLASSIC ART BELL SHOW PART PLAYING Courtesy of GEORGE KNORRY.

The Crazy Mountain Man Country South Paw Grammar Guy- Was he for real about UFOS and LANDING and ALL that Happened?? It was as Possible a HOAX at TIMES as TRUTH! DISINFORMATION PROJECTS were abound and people who worked with them against the AUTHENTIC TRUTH that was being told too.

It was always up to listeners to find out how true or wrong these stories or incidents were and ART BELL WAS PIVOTAL in ESTABLISHING THAT DISCOURSE between US!

OR ELSE we would all still have SIGHTINGS! AND PEOPLE PUSSY FOOTING AROUND these OCCULT SUBJECTS!

DID VISITORS FROM ANOTHER WORLD VISIT THESE PEOPLE? AND WERE THEY TALKING TO OUR GOVERNMENT TOO? FIND OUT NEXT TIME ON SIGHTINGS!

Thankfully With COAST 2 COAST AM w/ ART BELL we got much further into that DISCOURSE THAN the NURSERY SCHOOL for UFOLOGY!

I mean IS THE MOON REALLY WHAT WE THINK IT IS??? COULD IT HAVE BEEN MANUFACTURED BY ET"S AND NOW OUR GOVERNMENT INVOLVED WITH SECRET SPACE PROGRAM???

Where the EFF would we have got to that DISCOURSE WITHOUT ART BELL???

NOT WITH SIGHTINGS OR THE PUSSY FOOTERS in RADIO!!1

ALL TRUE GREATNESS NEVER KNOWS HOW GREAT IT WAS AND WILL EVEN FATHOM WHO THEY WERE TO EVERYONE!

PEOPLE LIKE ART BELL are those GREAT HERO's IN THE INFORMATION WAR for Disclosure!
Thank You for Being Born and Kicking off that Ready To Rumble Attitude with those that would Oppress and Suppress the SUBJECT MATTER!

IT WAS A DARK MATTER and I remember back in the late 90's how I originally found out about COAST2COASTAM w/ ART BELL was my Brother working at KFYI doing Syndication and Queing Commercials.
I was trying to get a Cordless V- TECH phone to work and I couldn't dial out!

It was late at night and I didn't listen to AM at ALL I WAS 17 years Old.

ONLY FM sometimes but I was a music lover and didn't get the whole AM RADIO COULD BE COOL at MIDNIGHT THING YET!!

THEN I HEARD NOTHING BUT ART BELL ON A NON FUNCTIONING CORDLESS V-TECH PHONE! THAT"S ALL THE PHONE DID WAS PLAY KFYI AM RADIO FROM PHOENIX AZ AFFILIATE!

I asked my brother who is this and why and what are they talking about too???

My Brother JASON who is deceased now said " Oh, THAT's ART BELL, Coast to Coast AM- We do Syndication for them, he comes on after DR. LAURA. It's interesting actually and helps keep me up nights at the radio tower! I just have to get through Dr. Laura and my supervisor leaves then all is WELL with the REST of My Night!

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: LostGods

Yes, strange times indeed.
While sitting in a UK pub listening to my new Kaito KA500GRN after a hand crank (UK mains are 415) we picked up WTWW shortwave on the skip.
Art had a huge load of time integrated data from Skinwalker Ranch that he hadn't been able to sort due to Einstein being wrong about Lambda.
We were all very excited and hoped it would be proof of aliens time traveling, then suddenly the transmission went dead.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   
man, I remember listening to him.

He was both awesome and crazy and crazy-awesome.

He really got me interested in conspiracy theory.

How sad.

RIP.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 03:26 AM
link   
All weekend I have just been wishing that this was a bad dream! I was so hoping to hear Art on the air again. I just can't seem to accept that he is really gone from this plane.

The first night he came back on Midnight In the Desert, I cried. I was surprised that I felt so emotional about it but it was the feeling of seeing an old friend after such a long time. Was so bummed out when he decided to quit Again.

I may have dreamed it but I feel like I saw him tweet on MITD a couple of weeks ago that he was considering coming on for one night to be a guest host. I was so excited that there would be a chance that he would do that one show & then come back again. I know he missed doing what he loved most.

Just 2 days before he died I was thinking about the state of the world & wishing I could hear his take on it & the shows that would result from that.

Thankfully, many old shows & moments are recorded for the near future anyway & I will be reliving them as much as possible. I have just missed him so much over the last few years & to really accept that he won't be back is just such a Bummer.

Like I said, have so been wishing I imagined this but every time I get on here, I keep seeing this thread & I am just still so ..................sad/shocked.............

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Even though I never particularly cared for him, I am sorry to hear this. He was, no doubt, one of the pioneers of paranormal/conspiracy radio. R.I.P Art Bell.

posted on Apr, 17 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Cauliflower

It's been coming out over the years that Einstein was actually more of the cereal box physics guy than say some others at the time with better and more sound physics. There is many that aren't backed by society including John Nash and even Nikola Tesla were very gifted with Physics too.
It's always about what is going to be the best received by people and going back before Tesla there was Spearhead with the God Machine in 1800's. Spearhead was also not only way ahead of his time he was one of the first white slavery abolitionists too.

It funny what is possible and radio experiments with Art Bell and the Hoop Antennae that he put up that had major gain. Just because someone can't fathom something within their frame of reference doesn't mean it can't be a reality!
It's just not other people's reality, their not looking for anything like that. Many people like to mainly stick to the middle of the FM band.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join