It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So Who's Off The Trump Train?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
Question.......

What happened to needing congressional approval to strike another sovereign nation?

When Obama did it, "conservatives" were angry.....we railed against it.....we didnt want to get involved with that war.......

Its cool now?........no worries? or is it "well because Obama" and "Trump is cool"

We just saying fk all to our laws set down? No wonder they think they can take our 2nd , were giving them reason why its all conditional.....

Have the courage of your GD convictions people..........

They spun it as thus:

Since there are US troops on the ground in Syria, this was an act of self-defense, therefore not requiring congressional approval.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
Bunch of sore ass losers crying about a few strikes on a regime gasing its own people.

I WANT PROOF!! BLAH BLAH BLAH

Hello?! You're NOT getting any PROOF. That is the reality of the situation.

War is part of the American culture whether you like it or not. We can debate all you want and dream of a world without war, but once again, reality is a bitch smack of truth.

I don't give NO F#s, I trust my own Government over any others. The paranoia that ATS has on some of you is sooo comical, like you people are DEMANDING evidence? Lmfao.

When the omnibus went through, we saw sad sacks jumping the train, now coordinated strikes agaisnt a regimes gassing its own people and once more, sad sacks jumping the train.

All I know, some of you have been outed and weren't REALLY Trump supporters, oh how it is soooo EASY to simply just jump ship, posers.

I stand firm and remain at my Presidents side.

Add01: Being a Chemical Soldier, I know first hand the devastating effects of Nerves and Blisters. When asking for proof, I can't help but giggle at that. All I know, is if you have it and have used it, there WILL be an American response.
Good little soldier, you have been indoctrinated well. Follow your leader and dont ask questions.

edit on 14-4-2018 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
It’s nice and easy to cower and turn a blind eye to injustice, tyranny and oppression in the world, but personally I’m glad someone will stand up to it.

I agree with this JS Mill quote:

Let not any one pacify his conscience by the delusion that he can do no harm if he takes no part, and forms no opinion. Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.

Well then surely you have seen proof assad did this?

Or must we bomb anyone that the establishment claims without proof deserves it?

The men in charge of the military have the evidence. Whether their decision-making is right or wrong remains to be seen.

Just like they did for Iraq, right?

You ask the hammer if all we should do it hit things and its going to give you the same answer every time.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   

a reply to: Arnie123

Oh you trust your government?

Then I assume you trust them to have wiretaps on trump people. I guess you trump government people like Comey who were out to get Trump.

Please.

Unlike you, I will not sacrifice my principals because my guy does something.

Sacrifice? What f# principles? You literally jumped shipped, cut your support of our POTUS because of a few coordinate strikes on CHEMICAL FACILITIES.

You're running, not sacrificing. Got that nice safe space? Looking real good, huh? Cookies, some soda, a blanky. You sound ridiculous, like some white knight crusader looking to cash in one the moral fiat of each situation. You can't maintain the middle ground and try to appeal to every single thing that pleases both sides.

Naw, easily cutting your support IS sacrificing principles, as an American it is your duty to support your POTUS, through THICK OR THIN.

You cry about EVIDENCE.

Children, women are dead, RIGHT NOW. There currently isn't a massive force on approach to Syria. We have coordnated strikes.

Regardless if you have issues or not, this isn't something that can be argued and whined away, rather, an issue you won't see the fruit of, your offspring will.

So stop dreaming of damned fairy tales, buckle up and enjoy the ride, this train is far from stopping.

Bye felicia.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: nightbringr

Bunch of sore ass losers crying about a few strikes on a regime gasing its own people.

War is part of the American culture whether you like it or not. We can debate all you want and dream of a world without war, but once again, reality is a bitch smack of truth.

I don't give NO F#s, I trust my own Government over any others. The paranoia that ATS has on some of you is sooo comical, like you people are DEMANDING evidence? Lmfao.

When the omnibus went through, we saw sad sacks jumping the train, now coordinated strikes agaisnt a regimes gassing its own people and once more, sad sacks jumping the train.

All I know, some of you have been outed and weren't REALLY Trump supporters, oh how it is soooo EASY to simply just jump ship, posers.

Add01: Being a Chemical Soldier, I know first hand the devastating effects of Nerves and Blisters. When asking for proof, I can't help but giggle at that. All I know, is if you have it and have used it, there WILL be an American response.
Good little soldier, you have been indoctrinated well. Follow your leader and dont ask questions.
Oh, absolutely, I will. At the very least, I'll know what to do and how to deal with things.

You? Some keyboard warrior who'll curl up in the corner should SHTF, don't deny it, accept it.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Your name calling further illustrates the childishness and hero worship you have.

You dont even see the irony; that you post over and over against how we shouldnt trust the intel communities in their bias attacks on trump, but at the same time now we need to trust them when it comes to them blaming assad for this gas attack.

Its laughable.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: nightbringr

Oh, absolutely, I will. At the very least, I'll know what to do and how to deal with things.

You? Some keyboard warrior who'll curl up in the corner should SHTF, don't deny it, accept it.

Keep telling yourself that.

While i totally support military men and women, usually i hope they have half a brain. I guess we cant win 'em all?

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler
Arnie's *articulate* response is the kind of thing we've been dealing with this whole time. Just in case you were wondering. Glad to see you're starting to come around dude. Some people like Misanthrope have invested entirely too much in the cult and are having cognitive dissonance clogging their rationale.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ridhya
Arnie's *articulate* response is the kind of thing we've been dealing with this whole time. Just in case you were wondering. Glad to see you're starting to come around dude. Some people like Misanthrope have invested entirely too much in the cult and are having cognitive dissonance clogging their rationale.

I dont see it as a matter of me coming around.

I have made many posts supporting and critical of trump.

I have consistently railed against the establishment for years, and admitted I didnt know if Trump would be with opr against them; but I knew trhe establishment hated trump, and his and bernie presence forced them to come public with their corruption.

I will always be against regime change wars with no proof shown as to why we need to attack.

I dont care if the person I voted for does it.

But yes; there are people on both sides that this is proving to show as hypocritical; trump supporters who rail agaisnt the intel community every day but say on this issue we have to just trust them.

And anti trumpers that have cheered on the intel community and pushed for trump to escalate with syria and russia that are now pretending to be outraged that trump gave them what they cheered for.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   

What we're seeing is something new to many.

I think many believe that in order to support any given ideology, you have to back it 100% of the time.

And that scares me, because it's the same ideological approach seen in China, Soviet Russia.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Your name calling further illustrates the childishness and hero worship you have.

You dont even see the irony; that you post over and over against how we shouldnt trust the intel communities in their bias attacks on trump, but at the same time now we need to trust them when it comes to them blaming assad for this gas attack.

Its laughable.

Show me proof that they're lying then. You want proof right? Tell me again, how you'll attain?

Your move 😘

For the record, if you think that's name calling, its best that you SHOULD throw your support of our POTUS, you never really gave him a chance, you whitenighted the whole deal and conviently looked for a way off. Disgusting. So glad you've been outed. I knew the moment you started appealing to the left by trying to maintain a middle ground, that it'll go side ways.
edit on 14-4-2018 by Arnie123 because: That's what's sup yo.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: tribal I thought he was the lesser of two evils. Now, I see he is just a vulnerable old man that let his ego dictate his actions. He is a utter fool. An arrogant old fool, now doing the bidding of the deep state.

I believe he is simply trying to get the deep state off his back and cut down on the witch hunt. To put his own interests above the entire world is absolutely appalling. To say he was not interested in getting involved in other countries drama to get elected and doing the exact opposite is beyond excusing.

The president has officially sold out.

I am off.......

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I think many believe that in order to support any given ideology, you have to back it 100% of the time.

And that scares me, because it's the same ideological approach seen in China, Soviet Russia.

For me its never been about party or person; I have things I believe in, and I gravitate towards the people and party that most is in line with me.

But I have never met any party let alone individual that agrees with me 100%.

So I will be damned if I am willing to ignore when something is anathema to a view I hold cause my "team" did it.

Sadly, we see that many people on all sides are more interested in blind support of their team rather than having their own principals.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I’m sorry,but even if there is proof that Assad gassed his own people,it’s not our problem.We can’t tomahawk every evil action in this world.Our country is falling apart at the seams.Does anyone think this will stop the “chemical” attacks?

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

So true. There is simply no middle ground anymore.

You are either left or right. Conservative or liberal. For or against. I would assume this is what they want, it sure seems to be working.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Its laughable.

Show me proof that they're lying then. You want proof right? Tell me again, how you'll attain?

Your move 😘

Do you see the insanity of this?

How about the burden of proof be on the people DROPPING BOMBS!!!! Especially when they have lied to us over and over!

But ok Mr. trump supporter, prove to me Trump didnt collude with russia.

Oh whats that you cant?

well lets just trust the intel community and impeach him.

Oh thats right; you only blindly trust the intel community when it suits you.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Ummm...excuse me Arnold...enough with the name calling and childish behavior...

I’ve served three freaking times...I fear nothing and no one...I’m 5’10” and 230 lbs of lean mean...so put a sock in it...

I also fully integrate and understand the territorial nature of human beings...however...that being stated...it doesn’t detract from hard resolve to strive for less confrontation and more honor...

Granted we are an unevolved species...

YouSir

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I still support President Trump. He is at least acting on his information, not drawing red lines in the sand and moving them. Nobody said his job was going to be easy. He has to fight all of the corruption on both sides of Our aisle, as well as most of the World. Yes, I am still on the train.

link   

Its laughable.

Your move 😘

For the record, if you think that's name calling, its best that you SHOULD throw your support of our POTUS, you never really gave him a chance, you whitenighted the whole deal and conviently looked for a way off. Disgusting. So glad you've been outed. I knew the moment you started appealing to the left by trying to maintain a middle ground, that it'll go side ways.

Is it unreasonable to ask our elected officials to provide proof? A politician is supposed to act on behalf of its citizens. If people are requesting proof, they should damn well provide it, especially after lying over the WMD in Iraq.

link   

I spoke with my wife about this.

I told her that it isn't that I disagreed with Trump so much as he disagreed with me.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join